Interesting ways you've noticed you're losing weight...

Options

Replies

• SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Knowing that I weigh 20 lbs LESS than when I got pregnant with my son!!!!!

Knowing that, even when a doc put me on the equivalent of prescription speed a couple of years ago, I hadn't lost as much weight as I have so far doing it the healthy way!!! (Knowing that one of my coworkers who is on that same medication can't go a week without it before she starts gaining mad amounts of weight...and knowing that she is just a little jealous that I am doing this the healthy way while she is taking the medicated way out)

The way my body looks in the mirror when I'm naked (I haven't appreciated that view for over a decade).

I cannot say that I will know what the lack of *kitten* padding will ever feel like. I will always have one of those and I LOVE that about myself!
  • stephiejones
    Options
    :blushing: S*X with my husband is so much more fun, freaking in a whole different way...Jeans that i have not put on in years are so baggy...I can see my belly button!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I cannot say that I will know what the lack of *kitten* padding will ever feel like. I will always have one of those and I LOVE that about myself!

That's still the biggest part of me and I can tell a difference when I sit on a hard surface.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    :blushing: S*X with my husband is so much more fun, freaking in a whole different way...Jeans that i have not put on in years are so baggy...I can see my belly button!

LOL awesome! You look so happy in your pictures with him. :)
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Jeans that I bought last year and could never wear I can now take the tags off of them. Shorts that I bought this summer can be pulled off without undoing the button and I accidentally put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for at least a year I can now button and zip.
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

That's still the biggest part of me and I can tell a difference when I sit on a hard surface.

Noted! I have noticed that I have lost inches around my bum - less cottage cheese...that's a GRAND improvement. I'd be willing to give some of it up, but not all. I like my curves.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Here's an unusual one. The style of karate I practice has, as part of its testing procedure, the person being tested getting punched and kicked in the stomach, shoulders, arms, and legs. It takes years to learn how maintain your position and balance, as well as being able to take a hard hit. Since I've lost 30 pounds, my whole body dynamic is now different, and I'm relearning how to get back to the level I was at pre-weight loss.
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    watch slack
    underpants slacker lol
    shirt slacker and can now fasten top button

11162479.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add bra straps won't stay up I have to shorten them don't really want to buy new bras yet.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I can see the cuts in my abs.

I finally understand Barbie hips.
  • Emdog24
    Emdog24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Back into a lot of my old clothes again (which is nice for my wallet as well!).
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I lost my pants carrying the laundry up the stairs the other day, lol

you look fabulous! great job and congrats :)

Thank you =)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

Lucky you. My *kitten* has shrunk the most (not sure if it's because of the Jillian workouts, c25k always on an incline or both) and it's the part of my body that bothered me the least. The flab on the other parts that bother me (stomach, inner thighs and bat wings) just seems to be hanging on for dear life.
  • pepperdine
    pepperdine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Over the last several years I have lost a little more than 50 pounds. I haven't worn a swimsuit since I lost that weight and recently ordered a new one.

As soon as I got it, I put it on, gave myself a pep talk that I was still in the process of losing and that this was not the "final" version of myself and then walked in front of the mirror. I was shocked by my reflection. I still have another 50 pounds to lose, but I think that was the first time I truly "saw" my weight loss. I was so prepared to be horrified by how I looked and thought I would have to talk myself into actually going into the pool at my gym in my suit. But I am surprisingly fine with how I look in it!

I NEVER thought that would happen!!! Especially considering I have quite a lot to lose yet!!!
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can fit into old clothes... and can really feel my hip bones now! Finally!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I can now breathe so much easier that I have started playing my flute again.

That is totally awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I get my jeans mixed up with my 14 year old grand daughters!:noway:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I got in the car one morning about half way through my weight loss and noticed the seat was set too far back for me to comfortably reach the pedals. I thought "WHO in the ##^%*$ has been driving my CAR??!! Then I realized it was me.... with more padding on my hips.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Here's an unusual one. The style of karate I practice has, as part of its testing procedure, the person being tested getting punched and kicked in the stomach, shoulders, arms, and legs. It takes years to learn how maintain your position and balance, as well as being able to take a hard hit. Since I've lost 30 pounds, my whole body dynamic is now different, and I'm relearning how to get back to the level I was at pre-weight loss.
    This one I understand! I did karate for years, my dad has been an instructor for about 45 years. I remember learning all of that for the first time, especially since one of the black belts was a 5'10" 250 pound weight lifter and I'm 5'3" and weighed about 115 at the time. The day I could spar with him and stand there and take his blows to my stomach was a proud day for me. Not even sure I could ever get back to that point now. :laugh:
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Rings sliding off my fingers :)