Interesting ways you've noticed you're losing weight...

Options

Replies

• Dona_Maria
    Dona_Maria Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My feet have lost weight, I had to get new ones since more are now stretched out.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    When I clasp my hands together, I can really feel a difference. My rings no longer fit (too big) My shoes are pretty roomy. My shirts are longer.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My feet have lost weight, I had to get new ones since more are now stretched out.

New feet?
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think the weirdest thing I have noticed is the back of my neck (at the base) looking slimmer. I wish I new a better way to describe it, but I used to have a sort of fat bump there that I was self-conscious about.

I have also noticed that some of my shoes that I bought when I was heavier are now too loose to wear.
  • vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can now wear medium gloves at work.
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When crossing my legs, my top leg goes down so much lower now. :smile:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I wish I had an interesting way for this but I am watching my weight and measurement so closely that everything is so expected. :(
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A sign that I've become more toned...caught my hubby staring non stop at my butt during a workout! Made me wanna work out all the more! :laugh:
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    -Seeing my hip bones
    -Thinner face
    -All of my pants fall off me (yayyy, but I have to get new ones haha)
    -My thighs don't rub together when I walk. Such a crazy feeling!
    -Also..I'm always cold.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on their hard won results!

My wedding rings fit again. I had had them made larger 8 years ago and then out grew them again. Hope to get back to the original size.
    I dropped down to a smaller size of jeans. (glad I kept them)
    My face, neck and upper chest are slimmer. (That's where my sister first noticed the weight loss.)
    My watch slides around on my arm so I can't see it and for a couple of months it had been pinching my skin between the links.
    My fingers looked slimmer this morning which caught me as weird until I weighed and had lost another pound!:happy:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of pants to work today that feels like the crotch is hanging at my knees... wth?? :embarassed:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    When crossing my legs, my top leg goes down so much lower now. :smile:

I started my weight loss program, in part, because I could no longer cross my legs while wearing my size 14 jeans without the top leg sliding off the lower one as soon as I relaxed the muscles. No such problems now, even with size 4 jeans.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Loving this thread! :)
    I noticed a lot of the same things. However, I think the one that surprised me most was when I put my hands on my hips one day & realized I could feel my hip bones.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! :)
    I noticed a lot of the same things. However, I think the one that surprised me most was when I put my hands on my hips one day & realized I could feel my hip bones.
    On a similar note, I did notice my hip bones are poking through and I can see them in the mirror. :)
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Guys, the replies are fantastic, I'm sitting here smiling and laughing out loud and some of them are genuinely heartwarming and encouraging. Congratulations to everybody :glasses:

Keep them coming...

(PS feel free to add me as a friend if you want to, not been on MFP too long and always looking for new MFP buddies :smile: )
  • brittmiles07
    Options
    Jeans that I bought last year and could never wear I can now take the tags off of them. Shorts that I bought this summer can be pulled off without undoing the button and I accidentally put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for at least a year I can now button and zip.

I did the same thing with a pair of jeans! I grabbed them out of my drawer, thinking they were another pair. They're still not comfortable, but last time I tried them, I couldn't even get them over my hips.

I was laying in bed this morning, rubbing my hands over my stomach, when I felt a bump. What is that? Is it a tumor? Wait, there's one on the other side too! Oh...my...gosh...!!! I have hip bones!
  • SoSwank
    SoSwank Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Funny posts. Mine is having my front hip bones stick out farther when I'm laying in bed to go to sleep. My bf followed my line of sight and said, "babe, your stomach is getting flatter. Just relax, you'll be seeing your abs soon." I love him. Also, seeing muscle definition slowly come back in my biceps and thighs.
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I picked up some new jeans at the charity shop a few weeks ago, including a pair that was a wee bit snug, but they were half off and I figured I'd just tuck them back for a month or so. I grabbed them this morning and not only are they not snug, they're sliding down a bit. My hubby teased me and said it was a good thing I picked up some pretty knickers! :blushing:
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    all my underwear is too loose. they keep riding up. Sorry TMI
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    my pants are not as snug as before, especially in thigh area. also i have one sexy and snug halter top and now I look super hot in it , upper body noticeable stronger :)