Any 30-Day Shredders out there?

Options
I've been a member to this site for awhile now, but over the holidays I kinda slumped out. But now i'm back and I just started Julian Michael's 30-day shred this morning, again. AND LOVE IT!

i was just wondering if there is anyone else out there doing it or anyone that wants to start a kinda of "challege" to keep everyone on track?

WHAT DO YOU SAY? Wanna Join?

Laura

Replies

• laurabelle25
    Options
    I've been a member to this site for awhile now, but over the holidays I kinda slumped out. But now i'm back and I just started Julian Michael's 30-day shred this morning, again. AND LOVE IT!

i was just wondering if there is anyone else out there doing it or anyone that wants to start a kinda of "challege" to keep everyone on track?

WHAT DO YOU SAY? Wanna Join?

Laura
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Oh Oh me me!! I love the shred. Today will be day 7 for me. I'll join ya:drinker:
    This is the first exercise dvd that I'm excited about.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I have done the 30 day Shred a few times. This last time wasn't as hard as it was before. I actually just started Jillian's "Making the Cut" last week. She gives you a 30 day meal plan and workout plan. The routine circuits are similar to the video, but longer. I've actually been enjoying it. I'm up for a challenge with you.
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    i would love to join also. i just started the 30 day shred yesterday. what is the challenge going to be?
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    yep! I love it! I am kinda new to it though... i think i've been doing it for about 5-7 days. I'm on level 2 right now i think I'm just about ready to try 3. What are yall on?
  • age1389
    Options
    yep! I love it! I am kinda new to it though... i think i've been doing it for about 5-7 days. I'm on level 2 right now i think I'm just about ready to try 3. What are yall on?

I'm still on level 1. I figured I'd stay there till I don't have to do ANY modified exercises (like the push ups) almost there though:drinker:

How did you get to level 2 already:noway: Must be in pretty good shape to start with.. good for you:drinker:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I've never heard about this but it sounds really interesting!! Is the exercise very hard? :o)
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just started 30-day shred last night and man what a workout :noway:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Well I would love to! I love the 30-Day Shred. I'm only on day 3. I started this week.:flowerforyou:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Do you do the workout every other day or what? cause I don't think I could do it every day.
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm still awaiting the arrival of my DVD but can't wait. My other DVDs are just not cutting it right now. I think the new factor will help me.
  • sisterrigby
    sisterrigby Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4, but I only do it Tues/Thurs/Sat. I love it though! I think I'll be on level 1 for quite awhile, but I have to admit that my endurance today was way better than a week ago!!
  • age1389
    Options
    I've never heard about this but it sounds really interesting!! Is the exercise very hard? :o)

It's an exercise program divided into Cardio, strength, and abs. I guess it would depend on how in shape you are. It's a great work out for it only being 20 min. long.

• age1389
    Options
    Do you do the workout every other day or what? cause I don't think I could do it every day.

Yeah I only do mine 4 times a week. On Sat. and Sun. i do it back to back and it's tough.

• mdebroy
    mdebroy Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey I've been doing the 30 Shred for a week and a half and it's already started working. It's lovely to see some other level 2 people here! What is this challenge, I want in! :happy:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i did my 5th day today, i'm still on level 1, i figure i'll be there at least a little while longer. i've been doing it every day and am hoping to keep it up.
  • kileenas
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge. I'm on day three and it is tough but getting a tad easier each day.

45157.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm in. i'm on level 2 right now
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    That's awesome everyone! Way to Go!

Let's see, what could the challenge be. Well, we could definitely keep track of when we exercise, set mini goals, like I want to do it every day (well, lets shoot for 6 days a week, Sun. Off) and we can keep our progress tracked here. say, checking in every Mon. We can list our weight, what our goal weight is in 30 days, how often we're working out, what our goal schedule is.... Anything else?
    So basically here's my check in for this week (even thought it's tues.)

Current Weight: 153
    Goal: 145 (By Feb. 23th. that's a little over 30 days, starting yesterday, but it lands on a Mon. and that will be a pretty good date for everyone that's started recently)
    Worked out this week: 1 (so far)
    Goal: 6

We can even add in Last Weeks Weight to see our progress. (Since my weight last week and this week is the same i'm nixing that.)

And of course we can write how the work outs are making us feel or if we need a boost by other members, we can write about that too.

Well, what do you think everyone?
    Laura
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hope I can join in on this thread. Just finished 30 day shred level 1 I do this 3 times a week with TJ. Burned 201 calories. Next week I start the dreaded level 2.