Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do when sitting on the toilet?

Replies

• Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    How long before this thread gets locked for being offensive?

I was sent a very friendly message from Steve reminding me to behave myself for asking a woman why she was behaving as if she was superior. I guess I couldn't see her so....maybe her posts didn't really tell me about her behavior?

Any how, I sing.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Deduct from my caloric intake that day...

I'm hoping you don't weight THAT on your kitchen scales too...

:laugh: HILARIOUS!! :laugh:

Personally, I'm all business. I go in, I do my duty, I wipe, wash, and leave. No reading for me. :blushing:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    We are old fashioned - keep Reader's Digest in the bathroom. Lots of information in a short form. LOL
  • browse the web or check my email on the ole blackberry
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    My kids don't let me stay in the bathroom long enough to require anything to do. Usually they are pounding on the door and stressing me out. I usually get about 3.5 minutes of peace from the time I sit down to the time I need to be done, lol.

Yep!! Mine too! Kids ruin all the fun poop time! LMAO!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Pretty sure thats what iPads were made for!
  • Why did I never think to bring my iPhone with me??!! D'Oh *facepalm*
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Everything I bring with me to perform my duty is electronic. E-cig + iPhone. I just refuse to virtually wipe my *kitten*. That must be done with at least 2-ply toilet paper. I demand comfort.

I'm a fellow e-cig user. :-) I either read a book, or browse online with my Iphone.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Pee.

I also pee....yes sitting down.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Took me a minute to figure out what ya'all were talking about. I go in, I do my business and leave. I guess I am lucky that it never "takes a while".
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Read Viz.

LOL I love Viz!!

I admit that I will bring my laptop in there if I'm going to be longer than usual. - I don't have a smartphone or anything like that.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    words with friends, farkle, read. depends on my mood, really.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member

Thats why you weigh yourself before and after.. to keep the kitchen scales clean. ;-)

You weight yourself on your kitchen scales? :o

Err...

funny-pictures-this-kitten-is-confused.jpg
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Just reading this title has litterally made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you could only hear me now!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    I can confess to bringing my laptop with me if I know it's going to take a bit. lol

I do the same thing Candy lol
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member

Thats why you weigh yourself before and after.. to keep the kitchen scales clean. ;-)

I figured that's what the Clorox wipes were for????????? Damn, no wonder I go through so many of them.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    If women were to suddenly go the toilet alone...

tumblr_l7l7g9uT3H1qds5vro1_400.jpg
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    I normally only have enough time to do my business and get out before my kiddo starts screaming. :/ If he's sleeping, I try to find something to pick at. Fingernails, paint, skin, something.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I usually bring my smartphone and play crosswords. True story.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Archie comics, If I am really desperate for something to read a shampoo or lotion bottle will work haha
    oh and lately playing fetch with the dogs, they know they can keep me in one place long enough to play a few rounds