Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do when sitting on the toilet?

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    This is a personal function. . so unless you are the bathroom monster living in my cabinet. . you will never know the goingson in there. . lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    I...
    Let out my feelings.
    Take the Browns to the Superbowl.
    Do the Doo.
    Flood Mud.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Pee and sometimes poop............But I also count the tiles on the floor.................
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Most of the time my phone (Words with friends, MFP, and FB) Sometimes the laptop, especially if I'm chatting or shopping online, and sometimes a book.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Words with Friends FTW

^^ THIS!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    # 1 or #2

sometimes even #3.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    MF pee.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    unless im feeling sick or is that time of the monh i dont have time to think about anything im in and out in a flash. first thing in the morning is the only time i maybe wonder how much weight i just lost peeing... thats about it
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Ponder the U.S. economic / unemployment crisis and text President Obama my ideas. LOL
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    I play Words With Friends LOL :)
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Just reading this title has litterally made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you could only hear me now!

You and me too, sister. LOL
  • I usually text my boyfriend "having a poo, thinking of you <3" xD

Is it sad that my bf does that with me haha I always get texts saying "OMG I did the biggest poop"

Yeah his slowly learning I'm not one of the boys and I don't care..

Oh and I sit there checking emails or playing game on my iphone...
  • Most of the time my phone (Words with friends, MFP, and FB) Sometimes the laptop, especially if I'm chatting or shopping online, and sometimes a book.

I shop too from my phone on Ebay :) hahaha
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I pee and/or poop. I never understood being in there long enough to need something to do.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Day dream about winning the lottery. Cause darn, somebody needs to clean in here and the maid quit again. Oh, and also about what I will look like when all this weight comes off.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    I re-roll the toilet paper that my daughter spun out of control. If I still have some time on my hands, I grab a wash cloth and wipe the mouthwash she spills on the sink.
  • Make a daily deposit......what else is there todo Lol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    i take my android phone so i can go on the internet while there or play a game lol I have taken the laptop ion the past but now just the phone lol
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    This is a personal function. . so unless you are the bathroom monster living in my cabinet. . you will never know the goingson in there. . lol

Amen! (except for the kids...damn them!)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    grab a shampoo bottle to read if nothing else is available