Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do when sitting on the toilet?

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    If you know you're going to be in the toilet for a bit it's always good to stay productive whether you're reading a book or finishing typing a paper. There's no reason to just sit there and do nothing but eliminate if you know you have some time do do something else. :P
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I knit sweaters for my friends -- they often compare the scent to Abercrombie and Fitch.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    ummm...? really, no time to do anything but bear down and get out. seriously, the toilet is not comfortable.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    I think about my ex
  • I usually text my boyfriend "having a poo, thinking of you <3" xD
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    I knit sweaters for my friends -- they often compare the scent to Abercrombie and Fitch.

Oh, you are so sued. lol But also correct. Go figure.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    What do you do when sitting on the toilet?

I pee. And sometimes poop.

And I have a magazine rack in there. Nothing worse than knowing you're going to be a while and having nothing to read but the shampoo bottle.

... I seriously thought I was the only one who did that.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Post on MFP.com. Why do you ask?

YOU TOO?!

F yeah dude!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Read, usually "Hodge Podge".
    At my brother's bathroom there is an etch-o-sketch in case one feels creative. He keeps a basket of crosswords and light reading near by too.
  • My kids don't let me stay in the bathroom long enough to require anything to do. Usually they are pounding on the door and stressing me out. I usually get about 3.5 minutes of peace from the time I sit down to the time I need to be done, lol.

I'm with you there! I can't even shower for more than 5 minutes.
  • I knit sweaters for my friends -- they often compare the scent to Abercrombie and Fitch.

This made me giggle!
  • Lol I remenber the only reason there was a newspaper in the bog when we were young was in case we ran out of toilet paper. The newsprint was not the best in those days and think it probably made things worse. But i'm in and out with very little time to hang around, comes from being a bus driver and setting down and trying to stick to time.
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    I find this thread genuinely confusing. Is this if you're like, extremely constipated or something? I can't think of a time when I've not gone in, done my business, washed my hands, and left in the space of under a minute. Is that... abnormal?
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    I find this thread genuinely confusing. Is this if you're like, extremely constipated or something? I can't think of a time when I've not gone in, done my business, washed my hands, and left in the space of under a minute. Is that... abnormal?

you are like a bowel movement ninja!

Ninja-Toilet-Paper-1.jpg
  • Unwrapping_Candy

Ninja-Toilet-Paper-1.jpg

OMU!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO HILARIOUS! :D
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

Ninja-Toilet-Paper-1.jpg

LMFAO! Even ninjas have to poo! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    iPad. My friends are scared I may FaceTime them some day.
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member

Ninja-Toilet-Paper-1.jpg

Man, I bet you got some interesting Google Image results when you looked for that picture =P.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Lose weight
  • I am to busy telling my kid, dog and husband to GET OUT!!! I do not know why they feel compelled to follow me in!!! GEEEZZ!!!!:wink: