American Horror Story

Options

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I think it was 1978 If I am remembering correctly. And I should clarify and say I think Addy is older than tate. I don't know for sure. I was looking on wiki and I had no idea that Tate's last name was Langdon. Funny how there is no mention of Constances last name...

I did see that, and yep, no mention of her last name....I really cannot decide if Constance is dead or not, I mean, if she is, why does so live next door?
    I don't really think she is dead either. That real estate lady gave her a look as to why she was looking at the window (where Tate was) seemingly cuz the lady couldn't see Tate, but could see Constance.

These are both very good points. I think Constance is alive.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what happened in the previews for next week my DVR stopped recording before they showed them and the youtubes is blocked at work.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I didn't see much of the previews, but it seems that there is a whole Halloween theme, this is the 1st of the 2 part episode they are doing for Halloween.....I'll go see if I can find it and let ya know♥
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I truly cannot wait until Wednesday

SUCH a good fun show

I have been having nightmares though.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I hum that damn opening song all the time now, it may be making me go a slight bit mental......and I have just spent the past 45 mins watching youtbube clips.....

I may have a problem.....
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    So I posted this already, but has nobody gone to the fx website?! They have forums with theories on there as well as a tour of the house and there are clues in all parts of e house for you to piece together. Go look!!
  • ginny1214
    Options
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Only view these if you want.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-21-first-look-at-zachary-quintos-ahs#.TqLdQ6N5mK0

They are pretty long teasers
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Here is a pretty good interview to read too :) FYI I'm getting obsessed! If you read the forums on all these theories omg it's crazy. And on top of it all I saw the actual listing when the mansion was up for sale for 75 million. There are links to the listing site with tons of pics, pretty house

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/12/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-home-invasion/
  • Reretay
    Options
    Man! This show is great! I am really enjoying it. I know the housekeeper and the next door neighbor are very familiar with one another, but what about the teenage guy that the psychiatrist daughter is seeing. Do the three of them know each other other?
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Man! This show is great! I am really enjoying it. I know the housekeeper and the next door neighbor are very familiar with one another, but what about the teenage guy that the psychiatrist daughter is seeing. Do the three of them know each other other?

Have u watched all three episodes lol I think ur a little behind
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Squeeeeeels!!!! Episode 2 is now online!!!!

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/ahs

Sooooooo going to watch it tonight!!!!! :drinker: :smokin:

*sigh* Not disappointed!

Anyone else waiting until you can watch it online?? I think we're 1-2 weeks behind, but no commercials that way! :drinker:

I'm trying to skip over current comments. :tongue:

i watch it online an hour or 2 after its on tv in the eastcoast lol so i actualy see it befor its even on tv where i live in the westcoast

episode 3 if anyones missed it

http://videobb.com/watch_video.php?v=oHzXa8TnIwe7
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    im truely obsessed with this show lol im not a fan of the father tho he kinda anoys me and is worse then twilight for not wearing a shirt . the 3rd episode was so insaine
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    im sure constance is alive, the maid was young and alive when she employed her . now her body will never be found becuase they built a gazebo over her grave. i want to find out what constance lost tate to.
  • ginny1214
    Options
    im sure constance is alive, the maid was young and alive when she employed her . now her body will never be found becuase they built a gazebo over her grave. i want to find out what constance lost tate to.

There are a ton of theories... I so strongly urge you to look at the fx website under community there are forums.

Like that when Tate said his mother was a *beep sucker with the neighbor and the husband left her. Well I think that the neighbor lived in the house and when Moira started sleeping with him she was upset and shot both. I mean there are so many theories. But supposedly soon we will meet her children and bens girlfriend isn't gone just yet
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    This show is amazing and I've been obsessed with Dylan McDermott since I was a teenager. It's hard to believe he's gonna be 50 in a few days!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wait so people think Tate is Constance's son? I never picked that up from the show. Didn't Tate make reference to his mom pretty much being loose and his father left her because of that? When they showed the flashback of when Constance caught Moira with her husband, she certainly didn't react like a woman who was cheating too.... I honestly don't think Tate's her son.
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    [But supposedly soon we will meet her children and bens girlfriend isn't gone just yet

episode 7 we meet another child of hers said to be the creepyest thing we have seen so far in the show. i for one am thrilled.

also episode 9 is about the black dalia
  • ginny1214
    Options
    Wait so people think Tate is Constance's son? I never picked that up from the show. Didn't Tate make reference to his mom pretty much being loose and his father left her because of that? When they showed the flashback of when Constance caught Moira with her husband, she certainly didn't react like a woman who was cheating too.... I honestly don't think Tate's her son.

Well there is a theory, since as you know he said his mom was loose, etc, a dnwas basically getting with the neighbor and ats why his dad left. Wen she shoots Moira and the man, the theory is that HE is e neighbor she was messing with and he is married and Moira was their house maid and she was upset they had A thing. Who knows, this show is messed up to the core but I do believe Tate is either her son or a former boyfriendd
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    This show is such a wicked turn-on, LOL. I LOVE it! ;)