American Horror Story

Options
123457»

Replies

• jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have the 2 episodes TiVo'd but haven't watched them yet. I've heard good things about it, though.

Me too. Have to finish the last 2 episodes of Breaking Bad tonight, then will catch up on this maybe tomorrow!

I LOVE Breaking Bad! I'm onto Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, & Walking Dead now...

WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 STARTS SUNDAY!

but you prolly knew that. sorry about the shouting but i'm pretty stoked.

Definately like American Horror Story, DVRing it. Just watched episode 2 of Walking Dead lastnight. Nothing beats Sons of Anarchy, best show ever. Can't wait to find out when the new season of The Killing starts. Loved Terriors - but they canceled it!!!!There is a new show starting on FX soon, Hell on Wheels, gonna give it a try. I'm a show junkie. True Blood & Weeds are two of my favorites (although, I'm loosing enthusiasm for True Blood lately, but I'll keep watching)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wait so people think Tate is Constance's son? I never picked that up from the show. Didn't Tate make reference to his mom pretty much being loose and his father left her because of that? When they showed the flashback of when Constance caught Moira with her husband, she certainly didn't react like a woman who was cheating too.... I honestly don't think Tate's her son.

Well there is a theory, since as you know he said his mom was loose, etc, a dnwas basically getting with the neighbor and ats why his dad left. Wen she shoots Moira and the man, the theory is that HE is e neighbor she was messing with and he is married and Moira was their house maid and she was upset they had A thing. Who knows, this show is messed up to the core but I do believe Tate is either her son or a former boyfriendd

she also said "iv'e loved you since i was 16" before she shoots making me thnk it is likely her husband not the neighbor. and happend while they lived in the house for a breif time
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Those of you who have DirectTV, do you all realise this may be your last week of having FX? There's contract disputes going on and if nothing gets worked out DirectTV will no longer carry FX starting 11/1/11. No joke :(
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    In my 2 year relationship this is THE ONLY show in which I've said... "Goodnight, I can''t talk to you anymore my show is on"
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Wait so people think Tate is Constance's son? I never picked that up from the show. Didn't Tate make reference to his mom pretty much being loose and his father left her because of that? When they showed the flashback of when Constance caught Moira with her husband, she certainly didn't react like a woman who was cheating too.... I honestly don't think Tate's her son.

Well there is a theory, since as you know he said his mom was loose, etc, a dnwas basically getting with the neighbor and ats why his dad left. Wen she shoots Moira and the man, the theory is that HE is e neighbor she was messing with and he is married and Moira was their house maid and she was upset they had A thing. Who knows, this show is messed up to the core but I do believe Tate is either her son or a former boyfriendd

she also said "iv'e loved you since i was 16" before she shoots making me thnk it is likely her husband not the neighbor. and happend while they lived in the house for a breif time

This is a good point. Someone pointed out to me in that scene neither were wearing wedding bands. Could have been an oversite in wardrobe..or maybe not.
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    New episode tonight!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    SUCH a good episode.

More questions.

I won't ask them until tomorrow so that everybody has seen it.
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    SUCH a good episode.

More questions.

I won't ask them until tomorrow so that everybody has seen it.

me too but part one defenently was uh-mazing so excited for the next part
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i love this show but every episode i have more questions and no answers lmao i love it though so much action i could not believe it was over already!!!
  • jenny95662
    Options
    I think it was 1978 If I am remembering correctly. And I should clarify and say I think Addy is older than tate. I don't know for sure. I was looking on wiki and I had no idea that Tate's last name was Langdon. Funny how there is no mention of Constances last name...

I did see that, and yep, no mention of her last name....I really cannot decide if Constance is dead or not, I mean, if she is, why does so live next door?
    I don't really think she is dead either. That real estate lady gave her a look as to why she was looking at the window (where Tate was) seemingly cuz the lady couldn't see Tate, but could see Constance.

yeah i am still trying to decide if i think tate is alive or not. i assumed he was not when she waved and the lady looked at her strange
  • jenny95662
    Options
    I'm caught up! Can't wait for new episode tonight!

But I guess I'm kind of confused...I'm stupid yes ha ha but maybe I missed something.
    1) who isnthe blonde kid that likes the daughter?
    2) what special gift does the down syndrome daughter have?
    3) is it the wife thatbis seeing the maid old or the husband seeing her young?

Ahhhhhhhh

1) Tate. The husband is the kid's therapist, they do it in home.Which is how he knows her.
    2) Hasn't been said specifically on the show yet.
    3) Wife and everyone else sees her old. Only husband sees her young.

i think guys see her young and girls see her old. Cause the police officer said to the husband how do you get any work done with that maid around. but the wife and daughter see her has old.
  • jenny95662
    Options
    And my goodness... Dylan McDermot has been acting forever but he is a big old pile of yummy yummy yummy.

I second this!! Delish!

oh god yes

last episode was great.

I have way more questions about the maid

Especially her interest in the last murder and why she was told "now you are stuck here forever"

That's where her body was buried, where he built the patio. Now her body will never be found and she can't "rest". ?? At least that's how i understood it.

yes thats how i saw it as well.

I think her baby is the ghost things baby just my gut and i never thought of it being the dr guy.

Also i cant tell if tate is dead or not i think he is at times then i dont. but starting to think yes he is. Never thought of Constance being his mom but now its a pretty smart idea lmao