SW: 149LB
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    oopps! I'm a little late starting weight 156.5 goal weight 139
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I have 15lbs left to goal until my goal weight. I'm 143 right now.
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes anyone can join. our first weigh in is Oct 28th!
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm about 130 now, and wanna get down to between 100 and 110.
  • Jenxb
    Jenxb Posts: 5
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! WOOHOOO! I was hoping to lose 10lbs by december?>!
  • zoey36918
    Options
    I'm in! Add me as a friend! I am down 10 so far but I have 13 more to lose to get down to 117. I usually weigh in on Tuesdays but I can change my schedule to Fridays. I am also deployed overseas right now so I am a few hours ahead of people in the US. This sounds awesome!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    SW for me is 129
  • ritzl
    ritzl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm in too! This will definitely keep me on track. I would be so happy for 5-10lbs! I will post my starting weight Friday, 10/21.
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can join all the way till our first weigh in Friday Oct 28th! I go on vacation today...hoping I don't come back with a few extra lbs!!! Anyone have any tips?!!!

Also, anyone post tips on their ways to help them lose weight...success stories. I know for me it is harder as I am only trying to lose a little bit of weight...so ladies who have any tips that would be great!! Some tips I have are:

Cut out soda
    Zigzag my calories throughout the week from 1100-1450
    Goal to fit in a 60 min Cardio class at the gym a minimun of 3x's per week
    Eat every 2 hours

Any tips would be great as I have only lost 5 of my goal....and it is coming off slowly!
  • riascott
    riascott Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im in too... I need to have weigh ins as its so easy to lose motivations at weekends for me....

Start weight is 126lbs. x
  • ghoastie
    Options
    I'm in! I have a lot of weight to lose, but for me, the loss has been really slow but very steady, so I think this is a great group for me to join.

SW: 200 (so close to ONEderland!)
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the six week body make over diet. i've lost 11.5 pounds so far. i *try* my hardest to drink 100 oz of water a day. I dont exclude myself from birththdays etc i just have one small slice of cake so i dont feel like im depriving myself. my first week i lost a lot been holding steady at about 2 pounds a week since. This is the first week i went to the gym 5 days out of the week! I'm pretty proud of myself I have 15 pounds to go! I'm hoping to be in the 140;s by thanksgiving i'm at 153.5-154 right now
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Id like to add myself if i can please :blushing:

My weight as of now is 11st 2 (157lbs)
    By Xmas/January i would like to reach my final weight of 10st (140lbs)

Then i will see how i look and maybe lose abit more (extra 5lbs) - difficult to know what your 'perfect' weight is when you havent been it for so long!

My weight loss programme is pretty simple. Keep my cals at 1200 or just abit below and do 40 mins of cardio (treadmill) a day. Its worked so far so ill keep doing it :wink:
  • catlady100
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I want to lose 15-20 pounds
  • CaptainSwab
    Options
    I have some baby weight to lose. Would like to lose about 10 pounds.

SW: 151
  • marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I m in girls
    My first goal is to reach healthy bmi
    SW 158
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    15 pounds!!!!

I'm in! I need all the encouragement I can get! I was recently diagnosed hypothyroid (no metabolism) so it's taken me 9 months to lose a pants size. :( I'm on meds now and doc assures me I'll lose weight more easily since I'll be supporting my metabolism with the meds. Plus I turn 40 in Jan and go to the Virgin Islands on Jan 31 for a vaca so I want to look H-O-T in my bikini dammit!!!

I just joined the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred group, too.

I agree that zigzagging helps the metabolism. Per MFP I get 1200 base cals a day to eat, so I try to burn 150-500 extra in exercise per day so I can actually eat something, lol. I love to eat back my exercise calories!

Look forward to getting to know you all while dropping the pounds!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Was quite naughty last night and had a couple glasses of wine ~ glad weigh in isnt untill 28th! :laugh:

Hoping for a 2lb loss this week if possible xxx