Black Team Challenge Week 4

Options
Morning Gang:drinker:

For this weeks challenge i thought i would do something that is extremely hard for me and has been since I started my weightloss journey about three years ago......Everybody Weighed today,right? OK, lets see how long you can stay off the scale until the next weigh in? Thats our Challenge this week....no peeking until next wednesday!

Im off to measure my frosted mini wheats and fatfree milk:wink:

Good Luck:flowerforyou:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options

For this weeks challenge i thought i would do something that is extremely hard for me and has been since I started my weightloss journey about three years ago......Everybody Weighed today,right? OK, lets see how long you can stay off the scale until the next weigh in? Thats our Challenge this week....no peeking until next wednesday!

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're trying to kill me. I'm a scale ADDICT! *sigh* I will do my best. *pout*

Tresa - hope you are feeling better!

Lynnie - I don't have a gym membership b/c 1) $ & 2) I wouldn't go by myself either. *hugs* I think once you make the first step, suck it up & go, it'll get much easier after that. Once it feels like a "routine" it'll come more natural, kwim? You CAN do it!

Here's hoping for a fantastic weigh-in, Black Team!:heart:
  • punka274
    Options
    Dude, you're trying to kill me. I'm a scale ADDICT! *sigh* I will do my best. *pout*

Tresa - hope you are feeling better!

Lynnie - I don't have a gym membership b/c 1) $ & 2) I wouldn't go by myself either. *hugs* I think once you make the first step, suck it up & go, it'll get much easier after that. Once it feels like a "routine" it'll come more natural, kwim? You CAN do it!

Here's hoping for a fantastic weigh-in, Black Team!:heart:

Me tooo,me tooo! Remember how happy I was saturday when i peeked at it....well,im not happy this morning:frown: I get tired of the scale and its unwanted mood swings(ok,so its me having the mood swings:happy: )....i can't wait to measure on the first! Maybe i will have some luck with that!

Good Luck with the Weigh-Ins....lets kick butt:drinker:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Great challenge punka.. I really got burned last week by peeking too much!!

Just a quick hello to all my bat-buddies.. Need to get ready for work.

Happy, lucky weigh-ins to all. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

janie
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Oh dear god.....If it were up to me I would glue the damn thing to my feet and hop around all day. This IS going to be a challenge.

here goes nothin:grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Oh dear god.....If it were up to me I would glue the damn thing to my feet and hop around all day. This IS going to be a challenge.

I have a fabulous visual right now...

:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooo don't make me gooooooooo! I'll do situps. Heck I'll do push ups. I walk around in a TUBE TOP ferchitssakes (see the "most embarassing" thread for explanation) but not the hide the scale!

Okay, I am an open book. So I'll tell you why I am afraid to put away the scale. When I put away the scale, each and every time,that is when I usually give up-start avoiding the scale-and start packing the elbees on....

Lynnie
    the girl who is still afraid to take that first step and go to the YMCA
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Lynnie - just do what I'm doing & put a post it note on it. That way, you can still SEE the scale, but you won't be tempted to get ON the scale...until next Wed. You can do it!

Does it worry anyone else that I got back on it already this morning? :huh: I wanted to make sure it was right! I wanted to make sure I PM'd Sam the right weight! I needed to KNOW! :embarassed:

Post-It note, here I come!:tongue:
  • punka274
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Oooo! This'll be a hard one. I used to weigh in every day or 2. Since we started the BL challenge, I've cut back but I still usually get one or 2 peeks in before weigh-in. This might help me though. I weighed myself the other day and had a nice loss. Today I weighed myself for the "official" weigh-in and I've gained back a pound. :grumble: If I hadn't weighed the other day then I wouldn't be depressed already at 8:30 in the morning. I'd just be happy that I had a (small) loss.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    This is gonna be hard. When I get arrested for hanging from one of the supermarkets produce scales like a big chubby spider monkey... You better come bail me out punka.
  • punka274
    Options
    Lynnie - just do what I'm doing & put a post it note on it. That way, you can still SEE the scale, but you won't be tempted to get ON the scale...until next Wed. You can do it!

Does it worry anyone else that I got back on it already this morning? :huh: I wanted to make sure it was right! I wanted to make sure I PM'd Sam the right weight! I needed to KNOW! :embarassed:

LOL I did too,after i drank my coffee! But i put it up and out of the bathroom. And I promised myself i wouldn't be tempted until next wednesday(this will be hard for me since i didn't lose this week and will want to peek at it come friday:ohwell: )
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This is gonna be hard. When I get arrested for hanging from one of the supermarkets produce scales like a big chubby spider monkey... You better come bail me out punka.

Another great visual. :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options

Andrew,i will come and bail you out(spider monkey:tongue: ) Thats funny,i have tears in my eyes...thanks i needed that!:laugh:

Come on guys....we can do this:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Andrew, you CRACK me up!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Oh great now I have NO excuses. I am going right now to put tape on my scale. If i have to physcially remove something that says " You PROMISED Amelia you would NOT weigh yourself!" I will not do it.

Now, let us bow our heads in prayer.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Are we piling challenges on each other? Like each challenge is meant to be carried on PAST the week it was initiated?

Because I SO kept going with the crunches challenge. I'm up to 80 crunches a day.

Anyway, good challenge. Guess I'll have to put my scale out of sight to make it easier...
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    The Black Team Oath: Week 4

We, as the black team, shall back off & away from the scale. We shall stay away from produce aisles, shipping docks & the tiny scale at the post office. *gulp* Our scales shall be out of commission until Wednesday January 28, 2009 by order of punka274/Amelia.

Starting.....NOW.

and here i thought I was the only scale addict out there. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Are we piling challenges on each other? Like each challenge is meant to be carried on PAST the week it was initiated?

Because I SO kept going with the crunches challenge. I'm up to 80 crunches a day.

Anyway, good challenge. Guess I'll have to put my scale out of sight to make it easier...

I'm keeping up with the abs stuff & the veggie stuff, too. I think the more we can carry forward, the better! By the end of it, we'll be fine tuned fitness machines!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    so we have

1. Eat 3 veggies and or fruits a day, or increase what you already eat

2. Do crunches each night

3. Weigh and measure all foods and log

4. (:grumble: ) Do not weigh ourselves until next Wed.

Is this correct?