Black Team Challenge Week 4

Options

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    2 more pounds. I'm kind of surprised because I over ate a few times last week due to PMS and all that... Actually I'm surprised all around. Before January I was barely losing and now BAM BAM... I think the competitive spirit in me is keeping me in line better then anything else has done before. :bigsmile:

I like winning.

And so far so good... day one of no weighing is almost over!

Congrats on the 2lbs and making it through the "end-of-the-first-day-of-no-weighing-challenge":smile:

come friday morning im going to be aching to get on the scale..i will have a little note on mine as well:ohwell:
  • iamjenntastic
    iamjenntastic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge! I'm up for it :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    Options
    Great Challenge! I'm up for it :bigsmile:

Great! Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    that would make me nutty!!! Good luck resisting!

Oh yeah I'm going crazy but it's a challenge for a reason! I am trying to not look for it! :grumble:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I want my scale. I want it! I want It! I want It! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Ok I feel better now. I hope everyone had a great day! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Me too Andrew. I can feel myself getting fatter....
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Okay black team I must confess I weighed myself at home tonight! I am so sorry, PLEASE don't kick me off the team. I went to the weight loss support group at the church and their scale said I was down to 168 and I was like awesome! Woo-Hoo! I got the award for Biggest Loser and everything, but then coming home I was like "am I down to 168 on my scale at home also". I tried to resist the temptation to weigh for about 2 seconds and jumped on. Sorry Amelia, I am a failure. :smile: My home scale did not cooperate though and I am still at 171. So that is the end of my story. Sorry!
  • punka274
    Options
    Okay black team I must confess I weighed myself at home tonight! I am so sorry, PLEASE don't kick me off the team. I went to the weight loss support group at the church and their scale said I was down to 168 and I was like awesome! Woo-Hoo! I got the award for Biggest Loser and everything, but then coming home I was like "am I down to 168 on my scale at home also". I tried to resist the temptation to weigh for about 2 seconds and jumped on. Sorry Amelia, I am a failure. :smile: My home scale did not cooperate though and I am still at 171. So that is the end of my story. Sorry!

Awww,Amanda....hugs! Its ok:flowerforyou: I understand!

I drank about three diet pepsi's yesterday so I know the scale will be up today,plus I had that cheat meal on wednesday ...im not getting on there...no way:noway:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I want my scale. I want it! I want It! I want It! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Ok I feel better now. I hope everyone had a great day! :drinker:

tantrum.jpg

tantrum-1.gif

tantrum.jpg

I feel the same way.:grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I would have done the SAME thing! Scale screwing with our heads....:grumble:
  • punka274
    Options
    Ok, guys....this challenge is becoming hard for me too. I want to weigh right now:ohwell: I was thinking...what if there was a way to 'earn' a weigh in pass? Would you guys be up for it? I mean afterall, for me to go one day without eagerly stepping on the scale is a victory in its self:tongue:

Here are your choices:
    3mins of jumping jacks
    ..........or..........
    50 crunches
    ..........or.........
    adding ten minutes of cardio to todays workout?

What do you think? anyone game:happy: Choose one, do it,then go weigh in! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, Amelia. You can do it!!! I'm going to try to stick it out, but if it gets too hard, I'll get my butt on the floor & do some crunches. I think you should specify that it is only a ONE day pass & we can't do it more than once. I'm trying to wean here! :laugh:
  • punka274
    Options
    Yes people...it is a ONE DAY PASS only...so use it wisely:tongue: (if you choose to use it at all:wink: )

Im gonna try and stick it out too....but i know come sunday morning(which is usually the day i peek) im gonna be pulling out very fine,thin hair:sick:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Yes people...it is a ONE DAY PASS only...so use it wisely:tongue: (if you choose to use it at all:wink: )

Im gonna try and stick it out too....but i know come sunday morning(which is usually the day i peek) im gonna be pulling out very fine,thin hair:sick:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am almost through the 3rd day. I CANT look at the scale or will have lost. Lost against something that is invisible, yet there. I feel as if I am in a race or challenge with myself!

I refuse to look a the scale (amelia:grumble: :grumble: :angry: ) Love ya hon!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I have to say NINETY THREE POUNDS!?!?!?!

You rock!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • punka274
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am almost through the 3rd day. I CANT look at the scale or will have lost. Lost against something that is invisible, yet there. I feel as if I am in a race or challenge with myself!

I refuse to look a the scale (amelia:grumble: :grumble: :angry: ) Love ya hon!

You go girl! And just think how great you'll feel come wednesday morning!:flowerforyou:

I...on the other hand,will be doing some crunches come sunday morning:grumble: ( i just know it:ohwell: )

So true about losing agianst something that isn't really there. WOW,the power of the scale is sooooooo strong:frown:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    When I weigh myself, I do it first thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom, before I eat. Any other isn't "accurate" to me. So I've been eating breakfast as soon as I wake up so I won't want to weigh-in and get a "wrong" number.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My son called to say he is POd because the lbs he lost are back. I asked where he weighed...
    at the gym, at night, after working out

I told him 1st thing in morning on SAME scale!! He cmb the next day, lbs gone-+ another!!

That scale messes with your head!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    When I weigh myself, I do it first thing in the morning, after I go to the bathroom, before I eat. Any other isn't "accurate" to me. So I've been eating breakfast as soon as I wake up so I won't want to weigh-in and get a "wrong" number.

LOL That's funny to me b/c I ran down the stairs this morning & ate my yogurt first thing for the very same reason :laugh: Scale can't get me now! Although, I do peek throughout the day b/c I'm mildly insane, but I beat it for the "offical" one! YAY!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Come on folks-- do or do not-- there is no try.

Back away from the scale-- !!!

Have a great day!!