SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I see Shuntae & Laura! Hey, girls!!!

Hey yourself!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening all,

Somone had posted this on a thread a while ago and I was pleased to see it because it is one of my all time favorites. This is for anyone needing a mid-week inspiration boost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wowweee-- some of the cutest patooties Hollywood has to offer, all in one yummy sound bite-- thanks, Andrew-- you're the tops!!

*wiping up drool and returning to work-- *
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Evening all,

Somone had posted this on a thread a while ago and I was pleased to see it because it is one of my all time favorites. This is for anyone needing a mid-week inspiration boost.

that was awesome Andrew - just what I needed.

and nice job on the before and after pictures - truly amazing - what an inspiration.

How's everyones night going?

jb
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Evening all,

I was all drawn into it & then Will Ferrell from Old School in his underwear popped onto my screen & I busted out laughing & couldn't focus after that. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OK.........................we can weigh in WHEN??????
    000201AD.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wednesday morning, my dear. :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So today we were at the store and madison was screaming and I went up to her and said "look at your mom right now" and she said "your not my mom!!" :laugh: At that moment I sure didn't want to be her mom but all I could do was laugh and then I said "If I'm not your mom were are your parents lets go look for them!" I made a couple walking by laugh.

then about 5 minutes later she started screaming again and this really mean senile man said damn kid shut the hell up! I'm glad madison was in my arms becuase I probably would have hurt that man! Don't mess with my kids!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Evening all!

Just taking a break from homework. Overall I'd have to say this weekend was a success for me. And no, I still haven't stepped on the scale. I REALLY want to though!!!! ::embarassed:

Andrew - You look great!!! The black team is a huge inspiration for me too!!

And in '89... I was 2.

I only read through the last page so sorry if I missed anything cool!!

Come on guys! Just 2 more days!! :drinker:

:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I was bad and stepped on the scale in the garage you know that spring loaded one and it said 190!! :noway: :grumble: That better be wrong!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    That isn't right, Sam! Don't stress about it. Did you get your 50 crunches in? :wink: :laugh:

Vanessa - you were 2?! I didn't realize how young you were! Goodness, girl! Now I feel old. :laugh:

Busy, busy, busy day today so I probably won't be in until later! I hope everyone is successful at staying away from that scale! Happy Monday!

Is Spyguy...I mean, Batman...I mean, Andrew... the next one for the challenge assignments? I'm scared!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    So today we were at the store and madison was screaming and I went up to her and said "look at your mom right now" and she said "your not my mom!!" :laugh: At that moment I sure didn't want to be her mom but all I could do was laugh and then I said "If I'm not your mom were are your parents lets go look for them!" I made a couple walking by laugh.

then about 5 minutes later she started screaming again and this really mean senile man said damn kid shut the hell up! I'm glad madison was in my arms becuase I probably would have hurt that man! Don't mess with my kids!

Eeerrrrr...That would have made me angry, too, Sam! That man had no right to say that. He didn't know what was going on with you OR Madison. *hugs* Jerk.

My thing is, you never know what's going on with some random stranger in public. Although I get annoyed with rude cashiers, slow waitresses & people that can't seem to know how to drive, I try to remember that maybe the cashier just got left by her husband to raise their children alone. Or the waitress is back on the job for the first day after an illness. OR the driver has never been in this area before & has to read every sign they pass. OR, they're all out to get me. :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I was bad and stepped on the scale in the garage you know that spring loaded one and it said 190!! :noway: :grumble: That better be wrong!!!!

SEEE that is what you GET!! If I cant weigh myself, YOU cant weigh yourself.
    hrump~~~:angry:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Eeerrrrr...That would have made me angry, too, Sam! That man had no right to say that. He didn't know what was going on with you OR Madison. *hugs* Jerk.

My thing is, you never know what's going on with some random stranger in public. Although I get annoyed with rude cashiers, slow waitresses & people that can't seem to know how to drive, I try to remember that maybe the cashier just got left by her husband to raise their children alone. Or the waitress is back on the job for the first day after an illness. OR the driver has never been in this area before & has to read every sign they pass. OR, they're all out to get me. :laugh:

I once asked a woman who made a remark like that if she was born 80? She said ' WHAT I am only 62' I said SEE being mean ages you fast!! :laugh:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hey guys

Just popping in for a minute! Ive got my niece coming over today so ive already logged all my food and printed it then put it on the fridge...if I didn't do that I would have to guess about my calories today.

Ive also started something new today. Since I haven't lost any real weight im not eating my exersice calories...I know,I know....there's a chance i could slip into that 'starvation mode' But i'll take my chances. I was perfect for about 1month and no weight loss....its time to kick butt:smokin:

I havent been on the scale either:bigsmile:

Who has the next challenge?(sorry if its been mention before...i haven't had time to read through the thread yet:sick: )

Forgot to report my workout...ran for 2miles then did some core work.

Later Gators:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I may be old, but I can still bust a move--
    lady.gif

PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're killing me...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    [
    [/quote]

In 1989, I was only 7. :laugh:
    [/quote]

:grumble: :laugh: :sad:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I've got the next challenge. Ill lay out the info tomorrow night.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I've got the next challenge. Ill lay out the info tomorrow night.

Sounds ominous-- be kind, Batman.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Do we have to keep up with all the previous challenges? Because I'm still trying to measure everything I eat but I can't go another week without weighing myself!