GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    I also do this already (or at least try to most of the time). But I agree with n2dfire, we need to be supportive of everyone and help in any way we can. For those of us that do this already, it should be a breeze this week. For those of us who don't do this yet, it's really not that hard, it just takes a little planning ahead. And of course, don't forget to come here if you need help.

Thanks again to everyone for being so supportive. This really is a great team.
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Good job everyone !!:smile: I had no weight loss this week but I am super happy because I gain none either and it was a rough start. You all motivate me so much I spent an hour at the gym tonight. So here to a new week
  • loser4real
    Options
    Good morning greenies. Again, great job on week one, now let's keep the momentum going through week two. Y'all rock!

I too plan out all my meals for the day in advance (usually first thing in the morning) so I am definitely down for this challenge. I find if I don't do so then I usually go over my calories. And like our fearless leader and yeahbuddy said, those of us who are already in the habit will help out the rest of you however we can. So good luck everyone.

Go green!!!
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Good morning all! Okay I can plan things out and stick with them.............BUT.....SUPER BOWL???

That might be hard........LOL:laugh:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Good Morning GT!

Yeah, almost Friday! Thinkin' I am gonna have to go shoppin and get some of those bluberry waffles and chocolate fudge bars. Like a heat wave in IA today, about 30* warmer than yesterday. Will try and go for an outdoor walk on my activity trip later today. Since I am home off and on during the day, I plug in my food shortly after I eat it....so this will be a challenge for me. I think what will help me most is to plan it, then print it, and post it on my frig. The superbowl thingy isn't going to be bad for me. We have never really did the party thing. It's just another game for us. I will be more entertained by the commercials! For those of you that may struggle with it, I suggest our current challenge, PLAN, PLAN, PLAN. Drink your water. If you absolutely have to go off menu, then do so in a mindful, smart way. YOU CAN DO THIS.

jaque509 - hey, no loss is no gain. hang in there!

astarte09 - kudos on the pound lost! keep it up!

yeahbuddy - i am sure your gain was due to being sick. hope you are all better now and back on track....you will be a loser next week!

sassiebritches ~ so happy for your 2 lb loss! that is great even for eating, drinking and later in the day! YEE HAW!!

lynette - the cookies...i think you did a great job at only having a few. sweets are something that i can easily go overboard on. just do a little more activity and drink a little more. it will be good for all of us to use moderation when it comes to our favorite foods and cravings! this is what we are trying to change!!

bribaby24 ~ MINUS FIVE!! woot woot! how great is that.....i think you are the biggest loser for the week. i am going to check w/n2dfire on this. i lost 3.8 for the week. you are doing awesome, i am so happy for you!

shanatana7 - WELCOME!!

have a GREAT day GREENIES!!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Morning team!! I already plan my meals, but we can do it, cause sunday will be hard!!! haha....

Those of you who lost more than a lb....good job....and how did you do it??
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING GREEN WELL NEW DAY NEW WEEK JUST TO GIVE YALL A HEADS UP IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE WHOLE FOOD THING FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE A DEFICIT OF 1000 IVE BEEN LEAVING A 1000 CALORIES LEFT OVER AND ON MY HOME TAB WHEN YOU CLICK TODAYS ENTRIES IT SHOWS ILL BE A LOW WEIGHT IN 5 WEEKS IF I EAT ALL MY CALORIES IT SHOWS I GAIN WEIGHT SO IF I WERE YALL PLAY WITH IT AND EXPERIMENT WITH IT AND SEE IF IT DOES THE SAME FOR YALL THIS SEEMS TO BE A CONFUSING SUBJECT ALL OVER THIS SITE GOOD LUCK ALL
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ALSO I HAVE AN IDEA THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE WEEK FROM NOW ON GETS TO CHOOSE THAT NEXT WEEKS CHALLENGE
  • smendek910
    Options
    I'm soooo excited - my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred just arrived!!!! I'm gonna put it in my DVD player right now and give it a try. I'm still sore from shoveling all that snow yesterday, but I just have to try this. No Pain - No Gain right?
    I'll keep you all posted........
  • astarte09
    Options
    ALSO I HAVE AN IDEA THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE WEEK FROM NOW ON GETS TO CHOOSE THAT NEXT WEEKS CHALLENGE

Thats a great idea!!!!!!!
  • smendek910
    Options
    Ok Green Team Members: Just completed Level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred and I can't believe how hard it is and how out of shape I am:sad:
    That was, by far, the hardest thing I have done in a very long time. It's only 20 minutes but it's a combo of circuit training and cardio - all without stopping for a break. I had to stop the DVD 1 time to catch my breath. My heart is still racing and my body feels like a bowl of jello - but it should get easier each day I do it and hopefully the results will be well worth it. I probably won't attempt Level 2 at least for 2 weeks, but I can't imagine how hard that one must be.
    Now I know what the contestants on TBL must feel like after working out with Jillian.
  • astarte09
    Options
    Really..I think I need to get something like that....hmmm
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Ok Green Team Members: Just completed Level 1 of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred and I can't believe how hard it is and how out of shape I am:sad:
    That was, by far, the hardest thing I have done in a very long time. It's only 20 minutes but it's a combo of circuit training and cardio - all without stopping for a break. I had to stop the DVD 1 time to catch my breath. My heart is still racing and my body feels like a bowl of jello - but it should get easier each day I do it and hopefully the results will be well worth it. I probably won't attempt Level 2 at least for 2 weeks, but I can't imagine how hard that one must be.
    Now I know what the contestants on TBL must feel like after working out with Jillian.

I just got this too. I'm about to do day 3. I'm a little sore still. It's tough. I really like the workout. Very fast paced.
  • smendek910
    Options
    I'm telling you the truth - I have never worked out so hard in only 20 minutes. Jillian keeps it interesting by changing it up every so many minutes between cardio and strength training. She covers everything from arms, legs, abs, cardio. It's amazing and I know I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow but I am looking forward to doing it again because this time I am commited to changing my body. You should look into getting it - it's only $8.99 on Amazon.com.
  • smendek910
    Options
    Hey chimpoco - Do you do it every day? How many days a week are you planning to do it?
  • chimpoco
    Options
    I'm telling you the truth - I have never worked out so hard in only 20 minutes. Jillian keeps it interesting by changing it up every so many minutes between cardio and strength training. She covers everything from arms, legs, abs, cardio. It's amazing and I know I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow but I am looking forward to doing it again because this time I am commited to changing my body. You should look into getting it - it's only $8.99 on Amazon.com.

I'm glad you posted this because I was actually considering taking today off. Thanks for the motivation.

Go Green!!!
  • smendek910
    Options

I'm glad you posted this because I was actually considering taking today off. Thanks for the motivation.

Go Green!!!

I think I'm gonna try to do it 5 days a week Monday-Friday and take the weekend off. We'll see how that goes.....
  • chimpoco
    Options
    Hey chimpoco - Do you do it every day? How many days a week are you planning to do it?

I would love to do it for 30 straight days. So far 2 days in a row. Im about to make it 3. I'm sore but I think I'll work through it.
  • smendek910
    Options
    I would love to also do it for 30 straight days but I'm afraid my fiance would be visiting me in the hospital - lol.
    Let me know if it gets any easier for you after your first week.
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    I also have the 30 Day Shred and had planned on starting it two weeks ago before I got sick. So, now that I'm starting to feel better I think I'm going to start on Monday. I plan on doing it for the full 30 days in a row and switching levels every 10 days.

What is everyone doing for Super Bowl? I don't have any definite plans yet, but it's still early in my circle of friends. It may end up being just a bunch of us getting together after church to watch it.