• n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BRIEBABY
    JACQUE
  • violet1
    violet1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I would love to join your team, if possible. I was looking through all of your posts and you all seem sooooooo supportive!!! I weighed myself this morning and I was 179, down from 183 last Wednesday. My goal is to be 140 by June 1st!!!

I have no idea what to do or how to work anything that has to do with friends or anything. Please let me know if there is something I need to do other than post on this if I can join. THANKS!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok all, I am back.....snuck in the clients bathroom.....have a problem though, I didn't get to weigh until I had consumed alot of water and eatin, BUT.......I LOST 2 POUNDS....I bet it woulda been more this am :wink:

So 243 this time around for the Sassie Chief!

Good Job Green Beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!! I am proud to be on this team and i think it is really helping. i am still struggling with night eating- especially if i have some cals left over, i end up going way overboard...hmm...I need to figure out something to help with this!! I am working out enough, I just need to get this eating at night/after dinner undercontrol. it is hard for me to JUST have a snack- i end up cravinge everything. it is better if i just don't eat, but then sometimes I am way under cals and that isn't good either. any advice would help- i know i have asked for this advice before but I am still struggling. thanks...

so what is our challenge for the week?? are we still not looking at the scales till wed??- that was tough but probably a good thing on the emotions since we couldn't see the fluctuations...
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Congrats Sassie on the weight loss this week!! YEAH!!

Kels stay strong...you need to find some LOW cal YUMMY snacks for evening. 100 cal snack packs?? Are you craving salt or sugar food? HMMMMM......

My mom baked some homemade cookies tonight....went over to her house and couldn't resist. Had a few...I still had 100 calories left......probably went over. Oh well......start fresh tomorrow.

Keep up the good work GREENIES!!
  • bribaby24
    bribaby24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey green team! My initial weight was 185 and today it is 180! 5lbs woohoo, more from excercise than eating right though. Have to get better at that part too. Congrats to everyone! Good job!!!! :flowerforyou:

114507.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you!!!!! Yippee!!! I too felt anxiety lastnight, difficulty sleeping too, lovejoy and kellya, did you see my post under water....oh yeah? I tagged into someone's post about drinking so much they dream of bathrooms - :laugh: funny stuff.

I'm so happy to be here with you and to all, thank you for your kind words on my loss/gain, I think having an overall loss of three is better than nothing - good way to think of it!:drinker:

Can't wait to see what's up with the rest of our buddies!

Hi Porka! What post are you talking about? It's funny how life can take over your dreams unintentionally huh? Too much thinking while sleeping.
  • lovejoy_nr
    Options
    Good morning everyone and happy weigh day.... it sounds like everyone did a really terrific job!
    I am on the west coast so I will be one of the last ones to report in. Im down from 188 to 185. 3 lb loss and I am thrilled. It makes me want to keep going.
    I missed TBL last night.... (stressfull night ) I like watching that for motivation and I have sooooooo much respect for those people to do their journey so publicly. Its amazing.
    Im actually looking forward to this next week now that I got the first one behind me. Scared about superbowl though LOL.
    You all did such an amazing job this week... keep it up !!
    Youre all the best and I think we have a really great team here!

Great Job!! I am excited (and nervous) for the superbowl too!!
  • lovejoy_nr
    Options
    Sorry for all the posts but I just wanted to say that I am so glad I am on the green team! Everyone is so sweet!!

Great job everyone!! I am so proud to be on the green team as well!!

Go Green!!:bigsmile:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ALRIGHT TEAM JUST AS I PROMISED HERES THE CHART THERE ARE SOME BLANK SPOTS BUT II WILL UPDATE THOSE AS I GET THE GREAT JOB ALL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IM PROUD OF YALL AND THE BIGGEST LOSER OF THE WEEK IS.......................KELLYA CONGRATS ALSO I NEED A NEW CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK AND DUE TO LACK OF IMAGINATION I NEED IDEAS SO SEND OR POST THEM AGAIN GOOD JOB AND IM PROUD TO BE TEAMGREEN

green1-28.jpg
  • n2dfire
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/38233-bl-week-4-all-teams?page=1#posts-387485
    to check out all teams success good motivation again i cannot express how great of a job yall did
  • n2dfire
    Options
    IVE GOT AN IDEA FOR A CHALLENGE HOW BOUT EVERYONE HAS TO PLAN THEYRE MEALS PRIOR TO THE DAY AND FOLLOW THAT NO GOING OVER CALORIES AND STAY AT YOUR DEFICIT AND NO BINGES:noway: HOWS THAT FOR A CHALLENGE? MAKES THE SCALE THING SOUND EASY HUH LOL AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE CHALLENGING IS READY DRUMROLL..........................READY ONE WORD WELL MAYBE TWO SUPERBOWL PARTY BUT WE CAN DO IT:sick:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ALSO NEXT TIME ILL SEE IF I CAN MAKE THE CHART BIGGER ALRIGHT MY LAST POST FOR THE NIGHT I PROMISE
  • shanatana7
    shanatana7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join the GREEN TEAM?
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    IVE GOT AN IDEA FOR A CHALLENGE HOW BOUT EVERYONE HAS TO PLAN THEYRE MEALS PRIOR TO THE DAY AND FOLLOW THAT NO GOING OVER CALORIES AND STAY AT YOUR DEFICIT AND NO BINGES:noway: HOWS THAT FOR A CHALLENGE? MAKES THE SCALE THING SOUND EASY HUH LOL AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE CHALLENGING IS READY DRUMROLL..........................READY ONE WORD WELL MAYBE TWO SUPERBOWL PARTY BUT WE CAN DO IT:sick:

Darnit, I do this already. I prep my daily cals/menu before I go to bed the night before so that I get up and open up here and do my thing.....so I am up for that challenge........

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well, once again congrats to all my fellow greenies! Also, I think I can adhere to the challenge, I seem to have less problems with the binges but with not feeling comfortable with eating my extra calories. I'm doing it, but will try harder to not feel guilty for eating them (yes, guess I haven't gotten past my ingrained conditioning to eat less - yes I know, already eating less) but you are with me right?
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Good job, green team. Let's keep it up:bigsmile:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    I ALREADY DO THIS AS WELL BUT WE HAVE SOME TEAMATES THAT NEED HELP IN THIS DEPT SO WE ARE HERE TO HELP CAUSE WE KNOCK IT OUT NOW GOOD HABITS WILL DEVELOP AND IT WILLL BE EASIER AND NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY SOMETIMES YOU GO OFF PATH JUST HASK THE HAMBURGER DEVIL IN CLOWN PAINT HE KNOWS HE MADE MONEY OFF ME BUT I THINK DOING THIS HELPED ME LOSE THE WEIGHT I DID SO WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU HAVE HEARD JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS WELL TO ALL OF US FOOD IS A DRUG SO YALL WITH ME?:drinker: I KNOW I SAID NO MORE POSTS FROM ME TONIGHT BUT THIS SITE IS LIKE A DRUG TO ME IM STUCK HERE SICK YUP THE BENIFIT OF WORKING IN A CONFINED AREA LIKE THE BACK OF A MEDIC UNIT TRANSPORTING SICK PEOPLE TO THE HOSPITAL IT HAPPENS::sick: AND I CANT SLEEP SO IM HERE WITH NO LIFE CONSTANTLY ON LOL:tongue: