n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    okay like this

green.jpg
  • n2dfire
    Options
    kk ty got it now

question for you samantha now come weight in day i saw you had posted the percentage how do you find that?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    how did u do that

you almost had it the last time you just have to switch the upper case img to lower case
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    kk ty got it now

question for you samantha now come weight in day i saw you had posted the percentage how do you find that?

ok you have to divide the amount lost by their weight and then multiply by 100. if you want you can PM me your email and I will send you my spreadsheet and all my functions are on it.
  • bribaby24
    bribaby24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I was all up for excercise today and I'm doing great on my diet so far today. Looks like the green team support is already helping me. THANX!!!! :happy:
  • bribaby24
    bribaby24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey all, seems I am in trouble.......I cannot shake my bootie or do any sort of excercise that uses my ankle....seems an injury I have been ignoring has Flared up again.......ARGH. Until I can get to a doctor to have this looked at I am stuck on my *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, any ideas? I have a pilates DVD series I think I am gonna continue with, but after what I have been reading about my injury, I really could cause ALOT OF DAMAGE even just walking............Achilles tendon issues.........been going on for about 6 months, lack of insurance has me pretending it is not happening.

So Green Beans, can you send me your ideas on low impact workouts.....I think I am gonna do situps, stretching (yoga-pilates) some ideas on things that will not stretch or work my calf/tendon.

GO Green

Hi! Wow that is terrible. I'm a massage therapist, to help you get better faster, ice your achilis tendon at bedtime and after excercise. Also try putting a heating pad on your calf to help your muscles from tensing up because of the damaged tendon. Try not to stretch the achilis too much right now because that might cause more damage, you are right, stay away from any excercise that will cause it pain so you can get better and up and shaking your booty faster. Of course, I'm not a doctor, these are just suggestions. I have clients with ruptured tendons, and this is what helps them, so try it if you would like, it might help! :smile:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey all, seems I am in trouble.......I cannot shake my bootie or do any sort of excercise that uses my ankle....seems an injury I have been ignoring has Flared up again.......ARGH. Until I can get to a doctor to have this looked at I am stuck on my *kitten*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, any ideas? I have a pilates DVD series I think I am gonna continue with, but after what I have been reading about my injury, I really could cause ALOT OF DAMAGE even just walking............Achilles tendon issues.........been going on for about 6 months, lack of insurance has me pretending it is not happening.

So Green Beans, can you send me your ideas on low impact workouts.....I think I am gonna do situps, stretching (yoga-pilates) some ideas on things that will not stretch or work my calf/tendon.

GO Green

Hi! Wow that is terrible. I'm a massage therapist, to help you get better faster, ice your achilis tendon at bedtime and after excercise. Also try putting a heating pad on your calf to help your muscles from tensing up because of the damaged tendon. Try not to stretch the achilis too much right now because that might cause more damage, you are right, stay away from any excercise that will cause it pain so you can get better and up and shaking your booty faster. Of course, I'm not a doctor, these are just suggestions. I have clients with ruptured tendons, and this is what helps them, so try it if you would like, it might help! :smile:

Thanks bribaby24, will try that!

GO GREEN!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ALRIGHT HERE IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION THANKS SAMANTHA YOUR MY HERO:love:

green-1.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    ALRIGHT HERE IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION THANKS SAMANTHA YOUR MY HERO:love:

green-1.jpg
    Now tell me how you got all the lnes and the green part on it. I can only do the numbers
  • n2dfire
    Options
    IF YALL WANT SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ME AND THE WIFE WENT TO SEARS THE OTHER NIGHT TO GET SOME STUFF AND WE WENT TO THE FITNESS SECTION AND FOUND A YOGA SET MADE BY NORDIC TRAC MAT VIDEO STRAP BLOCK IT ALL FOR 12 DOLLARS SHE WANTED TO GET IT TO TRY WELL I WAS SITTING AT HOME YESTERDAY AND DECIDED TO TRY IT WELL PUT THE DVD IN AND DECIDED THE GIRL WAS PRETTY HOT SO I WAS DOING IT ALONG WITH DVD FEELING PRETTY STUPID AND IMASCULATED THINKING THIS IS USELESS WELL WOKE UP THIS MORNING I WAS SO SORE IT FELT LIKE A BOXER WAS POUNDING ON MY ABS AND I HAD JUST SQUATED A TELEPHONE POLE 500 MILLION TIMES NOW IM HOOKED SO I GET AN AWESOME WORKOUT AND STARE AT A HOT GIRL AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU HAVENT TRYED YOGA TRY IT IF NOT FOR THE GIRL AT LEAST FOR THE WORKOUT:tongue: