TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
123457»

Replies

• femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh - one more thing. My honey and I are enjoying our dance lessons so much that we bought a little package of them today, and will also have the chance to do a practice party or two at the dance studio. We're learning swing and latin so far, and I'm excited to get our moves down and then hit the town! It's so much fun!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

Just checking in for the day! I am happy to report that I did my 5 miles!!! Yay!

I did not get the exercises in, but will do first thing tomorrow.

It was a beautiful day here...we packed up the twins, my granddaughter and my great niece and headed to the park for a picnic. Then my hubby took me out to dinner!! What a wonderful day!! :)

Take care!
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    checking for yesterday:

did 200 crunches and plan A. But when i weighed myself this morning the scale said 212. 2 pounds up from my last weigh-in, but the same as last Sunday. I was able to dance with my daughter fo a couple of good tunes last night, and we sang out loud! Be glad you weren't here-i can't carry a tune in a bucket! LOL. for my AOK, i was at wal mart and helped as many people as i saw needed it-and since i had a cart full of grocieries, i let the lady behind me go ahead of me who only had 2 or 3 items. It wasn't much, but she smiled and said thanks.

Well, here's to starting a new day...another chance to make the right choices and do the right things.

One-Eyed-Jackie
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How the heck does one go from 214.7 yesterday, and up to 217.7 today?! Talk about frustrated! I'm blaming this on the evil TOM! Ugh... hope everyone has a great lazy day... I'll be cleaning my house from top to bottom today..and then taking a break to watch the Packer game!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    gained 1 pound. .... 205 :embarassed:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Ladies

This is proving to be a tough week for us all!! Many of us have either stayed the same or had a slight gain :bigsmile:

We have to remain positive - we have worked out harder - we are fitter and healthier!!

GROUP HUG xx
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I' a loser this week!! Weigh in 128! (Friday and today). Down 2 lbs! So far they are staying
    off!! Come team let's regroup and set sail on a new week!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Hi my fellow pirates today my weight is 187.6lbs. Lost 0.8 lb. My weightloss has been slow, I think low impact exercises and snack control is the only way for me to go.I desperately need to see 178 on 12/31/2011.Jules are we having a November challenge ?
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So I haven't logged in for a few days...just simply forgot...well here it goes

WEEK 3 - DAY 4
    WATER DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE DONE
    3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    100 crunches (450 total for the week)

WEEK 3 - DAY 5
    WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - NOT MEET….ONLY RAN ANOTHER 5 MILES TODAY…JUST TO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE
    I did talk to a Wells Fargo rep today…found out he's working to lose…has lost 40lbs DOING SLIME FOR LIFE…we exchanged some really good ideas…so that's challenge meet

WEEK 3 - DAY 6
    WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    REST DAY…NO EXERCISE FOR ME TODAY…Just enjoyed family time

WEEK 3 - DAY 7
    WATER - DONE
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGES MEET - 50 crunches
    DID TEAM CHALLENG - 500 CRUNCHES and 2 5 mile walks/jog non-stop…

Well weigh in - STEADY SHE BLOWS…well actually gained a little this week…lost a few inches…but you know I still feel good about what I did accomplish!
    SW - 153.2
    CW - 153.6
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST – 33.2
    HIPS – 41.5
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Checking in for Sunday...

I made up my exercises that I did not complete yesterday, plus a mile on the treadmill.

Had a family party, so I'm a little over on calories, but not by much!

Water goal met.

I gained .2 lbs...but I'm hoping it was the dinner my hubby took me to on Saturday (Red Lobster!). Hopefully it will 'fall off' sometime this week! :D

Ready for week 4!! Have a good one everyone!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jules! I participate in that hug. The scale did not budge this week. :*******(

I'm not sure if I posted for Saturday, but cals and water were good as always. I finished the challenges with an additional 200 crunches and did Place C & B.

This next week I'm going to kick my *kitten* into high gear and get under 300 before the month ends! Lol, I should be the parrot of this ship, I keep saying the same thing. rrRRAAaaawkkk!

Have a wonderful week everyone and everyBODY ....
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    I' a loser this week!! Weigh in 128! (Friday and today). Down 2 lbs! So far they are staying
    off!! Come team let's regroup and set sail on a new week!
    What a LOSER!!! Am so proud of you for reaching your target :bigsmile: :sad: :blushing:

Congrats my lovely xx
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Hi my fellow pirates today my weight is 187.6lbs. Lost 0.8 lb. My weightloss has been slow, I think low impact exercises and snack control is the only way for me to go.I desperately need to see 178 on 12/31/2011.Jules are we having a November challenge ?
    Am SO proud of you!! Congrats on your loss!!
    You will get your 178 by the end of the year!!
    Not sure if Jill and I will be leading a team for November - I haven't heard anything for Gary with regards to exercises etc. Will keep you posted :wink: