!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Got my shred done today!!! Did it yesterday too, but I think I forgot to log it =( Still on level 1...

So, busymnmom, that was your third workout for Level 1?
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D9L1 done, I had to double check my days. I couldn't believe I was already on D9! Pushups are suddenly getting harder though. That might be because my 5 month old kitten has decided his new favorite game is to jump on mom's back while she's doing pushups. He's done this for the past 3 days. Every time I do push ups he jumps on my back and sits there 'till I'm done, it's like his own personal roller coaster or something. Weird cat, good thing he only weighs like 2 pounds.
  • Leobaby
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 complete!

LeahSWright, did you finish 10 workouts on Level 1 or just 9 before moving to Level 2?

Gosh I feel like my mom asking these questions but hey, it's for the sake of accountability :P
  • Leobaby
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to this site and was reading your posts. Is there a program printed somewhere for your workouts? Not sure what the abbreviations mean, or how it works - but it sounds interesting. I walk 2ce a day about a mile each time, use my elliptical 5 days a wk for 30 min, and take Zumba classes twice a week. Wanted to get into some weight training, my frozen shoulder is still a bit sore, but need to start somewhere...and this caught my eye. Thanks. Judy

This group is for 30 Day Shred (30DS) which is a dvd by Jillian Michaels. So we are all following the dvd, there are groups that pop up for this now and again we are about 9-10 days in for this group so its a bit late to jump in but you could probably find a group just starting.

I did not do day 8 last night. I also skipped dinner, I was really bad last night to say the least. I came home and one of my dogs was missing, spent hours and hours looking for him, didnt get back home until almost 10, I decided it was too late to eat and I was too upset to want to eat so I just went to bed.

Luckily a neighbor called and said they had my dog this morning so he is safe, I will definitely do the dvd twice tonight to catch up to the start date.

Oh Quilled!:sad:

I have two dogs who I call "my older kids" and I would be heartbroken if any of them go missing, so I can relate 100% to you...

I'm so glad your doggy is home and safe :)

Now let's get back on track! :angry:
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 12, level 3 complete. it was my first time trying level 3(was getting bored with level 2) and i definitely felt the burn. stuck with the easier moves this time, planning on slowly working my way up to doing the harder moves in the next couple weeks.
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was too busy all weekend to post, but not too busy to Shred! D9 L1 done (D6-8 done but not yet reported). I'm still with it, I promise!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 9 level 1 in the pack. woot woot. Keep shredding everyone. It gets easier and quicker, in no time you are out of workout 1.
  • trikimash
    Options
    day 8 level 2 done for today. my husband is going to give it a try with me tomorrow. always fun to work out with someone!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 completed ! 1st day on level 2. ...stuck with modified version and still was sweating like anything. I will be doing my day 9 later tonight ... keep up the great work everyone !
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 Done.....AND.....Level 2 day 1 done!!! Im stuffed - but decided to take advantage of still having energy after the first round so did the second straight after! :)
  • Leobaby
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-09 (17-25th October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

1amdeev......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    a1rose..........................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    acarmickle1................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Adina81........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    afalls11.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    alaskagirl5...................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    AleenaZ........................................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Alexa712......................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    busymnmom..............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    caicon..........................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    CamayB......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    canidoit11...................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    carriann2012..............................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    cbekkevold..................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    clairabell2024.............................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Clinno...........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cwglosin4vaca...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    determinedsocialworker..........04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    dreamz48....................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    dyeager01...................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    elissascotland...........................08..............................06..................................02..................................00
    erinserin......................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    franciellejoyce............................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    Gay11nell...................................10..............................00..................................10...................................00
    Iholdsworth555.........................02...............................02..................................00..................................00
    jaeone.........................................08...............................08..................................00..................................00
    jam1010.....................................10...............................10..................................00..................................00
    Janel1978..................................04...............................02..................................01...................................01
    jennysmission...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    jls1661........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    jrhstarlight...................................15..............................06..................................04..................................05
    jrreed1.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    justle............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Kalo10.........................................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    karensfit4life...............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    katemcconnal............................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    kcmg0730...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcrojas630..................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    kdenny1.......................................08...............................08.................................00..................................00
    kel7298........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kelsue35.....................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    kgb6days.....................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    kstoller2.......................................09...............................09.................................00..................................00
    lackie09.......................................10..............................05..................................05..................................00
    lauramary2..................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    LeahSWright...............................10..............................09..................................01..................................00
    Leobaby.......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    lildebbie.......................................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    LisaSmuts...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    littlesunshower...........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    lizlashley09..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    lormc.............................................09..............................07..................................02..................................00
    Louise12......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    louise266.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    luvnsun1......................................09..............................09...................................00..................................00
    mbnharrison...............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    melgibson...................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    melmarie4..................................12..............................02..................................09..................................01
    mi_tai...........................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Mledieu........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    mommynmotion........................05...............................04.................................01..................................00
    monmay01..................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    MountainMamaof2.....................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    msenior........................................09...............................09.................................00..................................00
    nibbles40.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    Nita_Bita.......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    NthnButMoonshine.....................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    paul121703lilly............................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    Quilled...........................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    RealDeal27..................................08..............................08.................................00..................................00
    RedPaperClip..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    rforce85.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rinshillier......................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    robyng1986..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rockerbabyy..................................08...............................08.................................00..................................00
    ronke911......................................06...............................01.................................05..................................00
    sambuka8....................................08..............................08.................................00..................................00
    SarabellPlus3.............................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    sarahkatara.................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    sb1023.........................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    sdgarcia9220..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    shanintesar.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Shellabella02..............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    ShellGetsFit.................................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    skpresley20.................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    SmileyJ23.....................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    spaceEF.......................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    stampinwithmb...........................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    stockers78...................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    sugarbeans.................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    sunshinegirlnm..........................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    tabs4cherubs..............................01..............................01.................................00..................................00
    tageekly........................................08.............................07..................................01..................................00
    tammihart....................................09..............................09.................................00..................................00
    TimeToWork..............................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Timmay®....................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    toque_de_miel..........................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    torsaer.........................................09..............................00..................................09..................................00
    trikimash.....................................08..............................05..................................03..................................00
    TVstfne........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    vegangirl88.................................07.............................07..................................00..................................00
    walkinmydoxies.........................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    windyweather88........................15..............................10..................................05..................................00
    ZydecoBeauty............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00

Cheers!!!!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 2 done!! i think i may hate jump squats even more than i hate push-ups!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Phew, Day 9 level one COMPLETED. Am I the only one that despises the jump rope cardio? Ugh. Feeling pretty good about it all though!
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 complete!
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    Hey.. so, I lost this thread but I noticed that it continued after page 20 in another way.. (stunned). So, I finished L1D5 and L1D6.. I should be on D 9 but I missed a couple of days due to a death in my family. Proud that I didn't give up, but disappointed that I didn't go straight through without missing anything... But, back on it today and keeping okay with my food. Thanks again for all of the support and seeing you all continuing is helping me...
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Phew, Day 9 level one COMPLETED. Am I the only one that despises the jump rope cardio? Ugh. Feeling pretty good about it all though!

Great job and NO, you are not the only one! That is the single exercise i dread the most. I'm cool with the butt kicks, jumping jacks annoy me but i can do 'em. but that freakin' jump rope move sucks! i've found i'm doing a little better toward the end of the video, getting higher off the ground, i think because i'm just numb at that point, lol! keep it up, you're doing fantastic! :happy:
  • sonia2003
    sonia2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!

I cant believe how fast this group is flying!!!

I am a week behind everyone as I was on holiday when the challenge started and a few days to recover from all the time changes!

Anyways, day 3 of level 1and MY ARMS ARE KILLING ME! I cant wait until i get the strength to do all the pushups in proper form!

great work everyone! I cant believe how many of you signed up for this challenge and congrats to all those who are sticking to it!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey shredders and shreddettes!!
    Day 9 level 1 completed!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 2 done!! i think i may hate jump squats even more than i hate push-ups!
    LOL! I will take jump squats anyday!!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I made it through day 9 sniffles and all. Jumping jacks made my sinuses hurt so I did mostly butt kicks and running in place.