!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 9 Level 1 done...2nd shred of the day and i think im going to go collapse in bed
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    Today sadly, I did not shred....Just got home from work and I am so sore. I can barely raise my arms!!!! Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the 5 pound weights yet?
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D10L1 Done today. Tomorrow D1L2:noway:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete and sticking with level 2 - feeling a little weak but I also did treadmill and yoga at the gym today so I think I'm gonna sleep good tonight!
  • themehgetarian
    themehgetarian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I dumped my boyfriend today, so I'm taking the day off. The good news is I didn't eat crappy food at all. I just didn't have the umph to get up and work out after today, and I have a terrible headache. Will be back at it again tomorrow, and hopefully no more bumps in the road for the next 26 days.
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 Done! :)
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Leobaby - you have no idea how motivating it is seeing those numbers on my screen next to my name! Your a champion - thanks for putting it together!! :)
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-09 (17-25th October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

elissascotland...........................08..............................06..................................02..................................00

Cheers!!!!

The 25th was my day 9, second L2.

Thanks leobaby!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Today I will start doing level 2 day 1. Bit scared, I got used doing level 1. I still have 2 dvds of JM (Six pack in 6 weeks and banish fat boost metabolism) All of them are still untouched.I want to concentrate more on 30 day shred.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 9 today.. im still nervous about level 2, even though you all have mentioned its not so bad heh
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Okay, So I still haven't caught up with the workout I missed on Sunday. However, I'm thinking I take Sundays off to let my body recover a little. So I will be 4 days behind when everyone esle finishes. But I'm not stopping. So I completed D9L1 and I'm feeling great. Forgot to pack food for today so I had to stop at the petrol station and buy. I'm so proud of myself for what I got there - instead of chocolates, sweets, soda, pies and all those bad things, I got fruit salad&yoghurt, mmmilk, energy bar, peanut bar, 2 min noodles and Women's Health Mag.. heehee :)

So amped for this.. and I can feel I'm getting smaller in my boobie area. :)
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I didn't shred yesterday (first one I've missed :sad: ) - it's half term here and I have lots of extra kids around. Anyway - I just ran out of time and when hubby came home from work didn't feel I could disappear with Jillian! Today I'm off to the gym then will shred later (should I do 2 if I missed out a day?) Still on level 2. Will move to level 3 after 15 days, I think.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OK - have just shredded (Level 2) post gym! so feeling quite virtuous BUT BUT BUT you can't work off a poor diet (as my trainer at the gym is always telling me). I have consumed so much sugary stuff over the past few days that my body doesn't look as it should after 10 days of shredding.
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    D6L2 done.

Also doing Killer Buns and Thughs and a 4 mile run....

have a great day!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 and feeling fine!! lol well no aches and pains today anyway!

xx
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 2 done!! i think i may hate jump squats even more than i hate push-ups!
    LOL! I will take jump squats anyday!!

lol- yeah, it's a toss up- they both stink! i was just bitter since she just made me do them!:)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey guys ! moved to level 2 last night so thats DAY 6 in total... 5 days level 1... 1 day level 2... my knees are beginning to hurt tho :(
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 10 -done, but D8 of LEvel one. Been a busy one already..so starving!! Off for some home made lentil soup...
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I dumped my boyfriend today, so I'm taking the day off. The good news is I didn't eat crappy food at all. I just didn't have the umph to get up and work out after today, and I have a terrible headache. Will be back at it again tomorrow, and hopefully no more bumps in the road for the next 26 days.

Awww hope your feeling ok :flowerforyou:
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    I'm still with it 8 days down!!!! 22 days left. I am going to finsh! The end result is the reward and a new me!