!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oh geez, level one day ten COMPLETE. Didn't want to do it, feel like blah today, but prevailed to not let our team down! I can't fathom doing two days in one for no reason, so on to level two tomorrow..... I'm just ready to move forward with this challenge!! I can't believe I exercised so many days in a row, who knew I could do such a thing?! :)
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D11L2 Done. First day on Level 2. It was tough but kept remembering how much easier level 1 got as I kept going.
    Let's keep at it!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    D10 L1 DONE!!!! Am now sitting here watching what's in store for L2 tomorrow. I have to say I'm excited to start it, a change is needed for sure! I still get quite the workout but finding myself getting bored of it...lol!

Thanks so much melgibson for starting this group and leobaby for tracking and keeping us accountable! OH and of course to all of the rest of the very dedicated Shredders!!!

Get it done Shredders!!!
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    Day done. Still on level 1. (I forget what day I am on!!!! )

My legs feel so tight and my shoulders too....is that right?
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    P.S. I CAN DO 6 FULL PUSH UPS! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT BEFORE!!

very very very very happy!

congrats that is an awesome nsv!!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Did L1D11 with my workout buddies. They were a day behind so 2 workouts today for me (did D1 L2 in the morning) but I gave blood tonight so no workout tommorow. :sad:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 10 level 1. Done!
    Moving on to level 2 on Thursday! I hate planks! 'nuf said!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shedders! I was wondering how many people get their Jillian workout on in the morning before daily activitys: work/school/mommy duties VS later in the afternoon. Currently I am trying for the morning but my snooze button always gets the best of me :tongue: So I end up doing it after work. Any tips on getting my behind out of bed?? And is it truely "healthier to exercise in the AM VS PM????
    Thanks! D8L1
    I shred in the morning! I get up at 4:30 am!
    If you have issues with the snooze button, move you clock away from the bed so you will have to get up to turn it off. Have your work out clothes next to it so you can just put them on get to it!! It worked for me!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 completed! I'm seeing muscles in my shoulders yay! Still cant do the workout with no breaks though =( but I must press on!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done. Start level 2 tomorrow.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Another day on Level 2 - 10 days done, 20 to go! I had to come home and work so I almost talked myself out of it so I could stay in front of the spreadsheet but getting shredded and staying accountable to y'all is more important. :bigsmile:

Keep it up everyone!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 10, level 1 done. Starting level 2 tonight. Im excited as well. Ive watched it and cant wait to burn.

Happy shredding.
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done, L2D1 done! I'm liking level 2, although can't do the straight leg lifts on my back for anything!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    ok so i know its late and stuff >.> but i just finished day 10 level 1.
    im not sure im gonna move on to level two tomorrow... i feel like it hasnt gotten much easier - i still cant fully complete level 1, even following anita. but maybe im just not doing it right because i dont feel all that sore anymore and im burning less calories that before. i dunno if its the walking im doing thats preventing the soreness or what :(
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 7 completed this morning!Thank you everyone who recommended putting the alarm clock on the other side of the room and getting workout gear ready to go-it really helped!

However, I don't think exercising without eating something works for me. By the end of the workout I was feeling very light headed and shaky, after I had something to eat I felt ok.

Can anyone suggest what I can eat before I workout in the morning? Just to give me a little energy before I workout but not too heavy?
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey went back to level 1 last night so thats 6 days level 1 .. 1 day level 2... im hoping to double up over the weekend so that i can catch up with everyone! im off for my final dress fitting tonight so wont be able to shred :(
  • bride2be27
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level 2 but I have mixed it up a bit as started level 1 then had a few weeks off so trying to mix them up a bit so I dont get bored.
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I won't be shredding today...Bob Harper instead. I just don't think it's good to do the SAME workout every day. If you haven't tried his videos, I highly recomend them. Not the biggest loser ones but Bob's Videos, there is a strength and cardio that are so awesome...they'll make you cry! They are as hard as P90X but for like $13..... so good!

I will get a 4 mile run done too!

Have a great day!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 done last night, still wore me out but no aches today, cant wait to start level 2 im getting a bit fed up of this level!

xx
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 - in total 11 days in. Glad that I mixed it up between 1 and 2 cos I have now increased the weights in level 2 to be the same as 1. Think I will continue to mix it, so that I am doing different things every day, as I feel Level 1 and 2 in different places!

We are more than a third of the way there!! Lets keep shredding!