!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    WOW.. i'm falling behind. I have to do 2 days today and tomorrow and I'll be all caught up. Need to do L1D10 & L2D1 today. Have to, Have to , HAVE TO!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I mix shred with other cardio workout like walking and dancing Zumba.I do it for 30 to 60 minutes everyday.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    HEY- i am so pleased to say that when i got home from my dress fitting i shredded! it was 9.30 in the eve but i did it!!!!! yay for me!
    so thats 7 days level 1... 1 day level 2! :smile:
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 10 down, but it was day 10 and day 1 of level 2! proud of myself for powering through! some hard moves in there.
    and seriously, get rid of natalie already :laugh:

Natalie I can handle - its that annoying Jillian woman tha tbugs me. If ever there was a more annoying voice I have not heard it :wink:.

I had a big swim this morning - the pool was just about empty, so managed to go a good time for me on swimming a mile! Also just completed Day9 of Level 1 (day 12 in total - after the weekend we'll be at half way!!)

YEAH!!:bigsmile:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    HEY- i am so pleased to say that when i got home from my dress fitting i shredded! it was 9.30 in the eve but i did it!!!!! yay for me!
    so thats 7 days level 1... 1 day level 2! :smile:

Good for you !! That is really hard!!! So easy to blow it off. Congrats.
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Level 1 Completed yesterday
    Day 12 Level 1 Completed this morning.

Sooo busy yesterday just didn't get time to post that. :yawn:
    I think I will be able to start level two on Monday. Not really sure yet though. We'll see how the weekend goes.

We are almost there everybody! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see everyones results!! Is everyone going to post before and after pic when we are done? I know I am!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    DAY 12 , LEVEL 2 : COMPLETED !

sweating like a pig here but feeling top of the world ! thank you everyone!! You guys truly push me to do this ..
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Last night I completed Day 11 of the Shred with Day 1 of Level 2. It was FANTASTIC and OMG am I sore this morning!!! Can't wait for tonight!
    Hope all that went on to Level 2 last night are feeling the burn today and are just as excited as I am for tonight! Everyone else, keep it up, shred those pounds off, we can do this!!!!! :happy:
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    We are almost there everybody! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see everyones results!! Is everyone going to post before and after pic when we are done? I know I am!!
    I certainly will be posting my pics! I already notice a difference and can't wait till the 30 days are over to see the end result!
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 7 overall L2D3 Complete... also 4 miles!!!

I know I am behind, but not doing it everyday. I am doing other things on the off days to let my muscles recover.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I did Day 10 of the Shred, day 1 of level 2 last night. It was great, for sure. i just want to ask this: is anyone else NOT sore after doing the workout? I push myself until I want to cry but i don't really FEEL it the next day or anything. what are everyone else's experiences?
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    D13/L2 completed. The scale is not moving...I am so frustrated. I need at least 10 pds gone.
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day-19:level -2. Missed a day or two. I feel reel good about this! I feel myself really getting stronger. Just don't always have the energy, so I go back and forth between level 1 and level 2. But just being able to follow Natalie(hard) and no longer follow Anita(easy) is GREAT!!!!!!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Took my first break yesterday between level one and level two; did day 1 level 2 today.. what a difference! Ready to see even more muscle built on level 2!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm not feeling well today. I had a bad headache but I set my alarm clock as early as 4:30 am to double my workout. I schedule doing day 13 and 14 level 2 tomorrow. good luck to me.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 12 done (level 1-9 days level 2-3 days). much better today!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Holy s**t -- I did it! Level 1 day 10 and Level 2 day 1 back to back !!!! Owwww!!!! :)

I am trying to catch up with all you Super Shredders. Tomorrow I'll do two sessions of Level 2 and that will get me caught up to day 13 (day 13 is tomorrow, right???)

So:

Day 10 Level 1
    Day 1 Level 2
    45 mins
    5# weights (going to start using 8s on bicep curls)
    259 cals burned

Here's what's weird: typically I burn 130-150 on Level 1 -- today I only burned 113??? Is that the body adapting/it's less of a workout? Then I burned 146 on Level 2.

Maybe I need to push harder on the cardio intervals???

Wish me luck tomorrow with those two back to back Level 2 sessions -- I'm going to need it! There is so much new stuff to hate on Level 2, lol. Including Natalie slacking off when Jillian isn't looking. LMAO!

Happy Friday!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D12 L2 Love this level!:smile:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Holy s**t -- I did it! Level 1 day 10 and Level 2 day 1 back to back !!!! Owwww!!!! :)

I am trying to catch up with all you Super Shredders. Tomorrow I'll do two sessions of Level 2 and that will get me caught up to day 13 (day 13 is tomorrow, right???)

So:

Day 10 Level 1
    Day 1 Level 2
    45 mins
    5# weights (going to start using 8s on bicep curls)
    259 cals burned

Here's what's weird: typically I burn 130-150 on Level 1 -- today I only burned 113??? Is that the body adapting/it's less of a workout? Then I burned 146 on Level 2.

Maybe I need to push harder on the cardio intervals???

Wish me luck tomorrow with those two back to back Level 2 sessions -- I'm going to need it! There is so much new stuff to hate on Level 2, lol. Including Natalie slacking off when Jillian isn't looking. LMAO!

Happy Friday!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Doing them back to back is tough!! I did it yesterday and was surprised how much I sweated!! Your doing fab I'm really pleased that you are trying your best to catch up rather than drop behind, very good work!! :bigsmile:

And yes tomorrow will be day 13 :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon shredders!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm very proud of myself today, I have had such a busy day and yet had managed to squeeze in a 15 minute run on top of everything else!!

Today is my birthday!!! I'm 36!!! :blushing:
    I REALLY don't feel 36!!!
    Today I had a nice day with my son, we have spent some time together doing the kinds of fun things we like to do, then some shopping, the went for a run, well he rode his bike, I have just eaten and after I finish typing this it will be time for my son's bath, I shall shred while he's having a splash around, then I get him all ready for my dad who is looking after him this weekend, I will be working tonight and staying at my BF's place this weekend.
    Such a busy day but I'm really pleased that I got double shreds done yesterday so I had more time today to spend with my son.
    I am all up to date and after my shred today I will be ready for the weekend!!! I'll be shredding again on sunday night.

Have a top weekend everyone xxx

Keep up the hard work, keep pushing yourselves and let us know about your efforts, we are all doing so great, so many of us are going beyond our normal limits we should be very proud!!!

KEEP SHREDDING!!!! :drinker: