!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    L1 D7 Done
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    Im a day behind but just finished day 11. it was day 1 for level 2. hopefully i can do 1 more tonight if not i will catch up over the weekend
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D12 total, D2L2. I am soooo sore, but a lot of that has to do with the fact I started training for roller derby yesterday.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    hey I'm on my last day of level 1 today and although I'm proud of myself, I feel like I'm not doing really good on some of the moves. I still have to take breaks. Did anyone move on to level 2 when they hadn't completely mastered Level 1 and how did you do?
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mel :)

Day 12 completed on level 1
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have a great Birthday Mel! Hope you get what you wished for :wink:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    . i just want to ask this: is anyone else NOT sore after doing the workout? I push myself until I want to cry but i don't really FEEL it the next day or anything. what are everyone else's experiences?

Sometimes I'm sore, sometimes not. Seems like if I do cardio on the same day then the next day I'm not sore. If I just Shred, no cardio, then I am sore. THink it has to do with flushing the lactic acid from the muscles.

Maybe you're stronger than you think??? :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Today is my birthday!!! I'm 36!!! :blushing:
    I REALLY don't feel 36!!!

Happy birthday Mel! I'm about to be 40 in January and I definitely don't feel it (or act it sometimes, lol)

Have a great bday weekend!!!!
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ~ SERIOUS SHREDDERS GROUP - Days 01-12 (17-28th October) ~

*Member*........................*Total Workouts*.....*Wkts on Level 1*.....*Wkts on Level 2*.....*Wkts on Level 3*

1amdeev......................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    a1rose..........................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    acarmickle1................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    Adina81........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    afalls11.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    alaskagirl5...................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    AleenaZ........................................12..............................10..................................02..................................00
    Alexa712......................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    bride2be27.................................03...............................00..................................03.................................00
    busymnmom..............................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    caicon..........................................12..............................10..................................02..................................00
    CamayB......................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    canidoit11...................................05...............................05.................................00..................................00
    carriann2012..............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    cbekkevold..................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    clairabell2024.............................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    Clinno...........................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    cwglosin4vaca...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    determinedsocialworker..........06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    dreamz48....................................12..............................11..................................01..................................00
    dyeager01...................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    elissascotland...........................10..............................07..................................03..................................00
    erinserin......................................14..............................10..................................04..................................00
    franciellejoyce............................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    Gay11nell...................................19..............................00..................................19...................................00
    Iholdsworth555.........................02...............................02..................................00..................................00
    jaeone.........................................11...............................10..................................01..................................00
    jam1010.....................................12...............................10..................................02..................................00
    Janel1978..................................04...............................02..................................01...................................01
    jennysmission...........................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    jls1661........................................12..............................10..................................02..................................00
    jrhstarlight...................................18..............................09..................................04..................................05
    jrreed1.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    justle............................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    Kalo10.........................................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    karensfit4life...............................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    katemcconnal............................08...............................08.................................00..................................00
    kcmg0730...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    kcrojas630..................................10...............................10.................................00..................................00
    kdenny1.......................................11...............................10.................................01..................................00
    kel7298........................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    kelsue35.....................................12..............................09..................................03..................................00
    kgb6days.....................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    ksludwig......................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    kstoller2.......................................09...............................09.................................00..................................00
    lackie09.......................................13..............................07..................................06..................................00
    lauramary2..................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    LeahSWright...............................11..............................09..................................02..................................00
    Leobaby.......................................05..............................05..................................00..................................00
    lildebbie.......................................03...............................03.................................00..................................00
    LisaSmuts...................................04...............................04.................................00..................................00
    littlesunshower...........................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    lizlashley09..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    lormc.............................................12..............................09..................................03..................................00
    Louise12......................................09..............................07..................................02..................................00
    louise266.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    luvnsun1......................................12..............................10...................................02..................................00
    mbnharrison...............................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    melgibson...................................12..............................12..................................00..................................00
    melmarie4..................................13..............................02..................................09..................................02
    mi_tai...........................................02..............................02..................................00..................................00
    Mledieu........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    mommynmotion........................07...............................04.................................03..................................00
    monmay01..................................08..............................08..................................00..................................00
    MountainMamaof2.....................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    msenior........................................11...............................10.................................01..................................00
    nibbles40.....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    Nita_Bita.......................................06..............................06..................................00..................................00
    NthnButMoonshine.....................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    paul121703lilly............................07...............................07.................................00..................................00
    Quilled...........................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    RealDeal27..................................11..............................10.................................01..................................00
    RedPaperClip..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    rforce85.........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rinshillier......................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    robyng1986..................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    rockerbabyy..................................11...............................11.................................00..................................00
    ronke911......................................07...............................01.................................06..................................00
    sambuka8....................................09..............................09.................................00..................................00
    SarabellPlus3.............................08...............................08.................................00..................................00
    sarahkatara.................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    sb1023.........................................13..............................10..................................03..................................00
    sdgarcia9220..............................03..............................03.................................00..................................00
    shanintesar.................................04..............................04..................................00..................................00
    Shellabella02..............................01...............................01.................................00..................................00
    ShellGetsFit.................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    skpresley20.................................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    SmileyJ23.....................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    sonia2003....................................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    spaceEF.......................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    stampinwithmb...........................09..............................09..................................00..................................00
    stockers78...................................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    sugarbeans.................................07..............................07..................................00..................................00
    sunshinegirlnm..........................11..............................10..................................01..................................00
    tabs4cherubs..............................01..............................01.................................00..................................00
    tageekly........................................10.............................07..................................03..................................00
    tammihart...................................12..............................11..................................01..................................00
    TimeToWork..............................08..............................07..................................01..................................00
    Timmay®....................................10..............................10..................................00..................................00
    toque_de_miel..........................05..............................05.................................00..................................00
    torsaer.........................................12..............................00..................................11..................................01
    trikimash.....................................10..............................05..................................05..................................00
    TVstfne........................................01..............................01..................................00..................................00
    vegangirl88.................................09.............................09..................................00..................................00
    walkinmydoxies.........................03..............................03..................................00..................................00
    windyweather88........................17..............................10..................................07..................................00
    ZydecoBeauty............................03..............................03..................................00..................................00

Cheers!!!!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Mel!
    Thanks a million for keeping us all updated, Leo!

I did day 9, all level 1, today. OMG, I'm so spent, I really half-assed it on the cardio. I ran into the urgent care, and got a throat swab-- I do have Strep throat, so I feel less guilty about missing the 2 days earlier (that would be when I was first coming down with it). I am also doing C25K, and was halfway through week 5. I cry thinking about how far I'm going to have to fall back and repeat when I'm ready to start again, I've had to skip 4 days so far.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    edit: sorry, double!
  • stockers78
    stockers78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    D12 today! L2D2. Not sore except for my wrists! All those planks and press ups are taking their toll. Have to say that I prefer L2 though :smile:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D13 L2 in the books. I was sore last night and today before I did the workout. But I finished today. I actually think I felt better yesterday. Oh well. I'm stickin with it.
    Have a great Friday Night!!!
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Day 8 on level 1 for me today :bigsmile: I am not sore anymore so I guess I am almost ready for level 2 in a few more days...I have not lost any weight this week so far, but I guess it's good I did not gain any...I might have to go to the doctors if I don't loose anything over the next two weeks. My mom takes Thyroid medicine which means mine could be messed up too :frown:
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my day 12 will be done in the morning. Was entertaining my friend. Now she is gone and I'm sleepy. will have the energy in the morning. Good Night.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D1 complete!! Its difficult for me!! Especially the plank moves!! I'm going to keep pushing :)
  • Chancezr63
    Options
    Hello everyone! Chancezr63 here, I just signed up and was reading some post...What are you guys talking about? Shredding? L1D1 and so on. I would like to do a work out but what is it? My goal is to lose 45lbs. Would love some advise/support.. Thanks
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Chancezr63 here, I just signed up and was reading some post...What are you guys talking about? Shredding? L1D1 and so on. I would like to do a work out but what is it? My goal is to lose 45lbs. Would love some advise/support.. Thanks
    shredding is a term we use when doing 30 Day Shred (workout dvd by jillian michaels) l1d1 would be level 1 day 1.. its a 30 day program with 3 levels. theres cardio and strength with a bit of ab work and its pretty rough lol but gives great results. not always lower weight, but lots of inches lost.
    theres usually many groups doing this dvd starting at different times, so if you ever feel you really want to get into it, there will be a group to join :)
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oh man, day twelve, aka day two level two was roooooough. Why am I so out of breath? It's not like I'm sprinting, but man it's getting rough to continue, but I won't quit. I have to get through this for us all and so I can be motivated to exercise more than just a 30 minute video a day. Great job everyone, way to sweat out level two!!! We so got this, even if you can't always keep up with those ladies on the DVD that if you ask me get skinnier every time I watch it hahaha.
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    level 1 & technically day 5 of the restart but will the 7th workout total on level 1.

really really struggled badly yesterday but day felt a little easier surprisingly.