Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Replies

• dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Day 18 Level 1 Complete.
    Day 19 Level 1 Complete.

Need some much needed helped and support to stay within my calories!!!!! I suck! :sad:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Jumped back in today with lvl 1 Day 17, whew.

@dreamz48 The only way I can stay within my calories is to workout:grumble:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 953 Member
    L2D8 done! Tomorrow going to zumba in the morning, seeing Wicked in the afternoon with my girlfriends and dinner. Not sure if I will get a workout in but I will try!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Day 19 (level 2, day 9) Done. Getting nervous and excited about level three... this is the most commited I've ever been to a routine (consecutive days). Anyone else notice not alot of pounds, but TONS of inches dropping? I can see alot of muscle that wasn't there before, and my clothes are loose. Still kindof of bummer seeing the scale not drop so quickly :grumble: Anyways, we're almost there everyone!!! Keep going hard! :drinker:

I hear ya! This was my last day on L2. Definitely a bit nervous about L3. But hey we are 20 days into this. YEA!!!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Day 20 DONE!! L1 and L2
    Tomorrow I start L3 and I'm only doing one level. I will get back on the bike to burn more calories.
    Going to try and go for a walk and see if my calf feels ok. Can't wait til I can run again!
    Have a great Friday night everyone!
    Let's keep at it!!
    Cristi
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    D14L2 done, I fell behind due to a little discouragement.. But I am back on since I went shopping for close and every size 6 I tried on fit.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Day 14 for me; level 2, day 4. Oh, I'm starting to get tired! I'm either coming down with something, or this is kicking my butt more than I realized. My clothes are getting nice and loose, though!!
    D19 done, D9L2. These plank poses are starting to irritate my wrist, not unbearably so but enough to be annoying.
    I feel like my joints are having a harder time with this than my muscles are. I also find myself doing some of the moves "modified," knowing that my muscles can handle the push of the full move, but my joints can't, like the squat thrusts, etc.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Day 12 ( but day 2 of level 2) of Level 2 30 DS :bigsmile: Hope I make it I am sore.....
  • did day 14 level 3 today. fell a few days behind because i was on vacation. will try to catch up by doing 2 some days or at least try to not fall more behind. congrats to those who have kept up with it everyday!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    level 2 day 8 done! falling a little behind but hope to stay on track this weekend!!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Hey shredders
    Day 19 will be done in the morning with day 20. I have a pain in my lower left hand side. Guess its trapped wind. lol
    Hope it will clear overnight.
    Night guys.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Day 19 level 3 done!! Wasn't going to do it today - day was running away and I'd been to the gym this morning. but I did and v glad I did. weigh in tomorrow. know it's going to be bad (really) - but at least I've shredded!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    day 19 done, level 2. i was considering going back to level one, but ill never get stronger if i dont really push myself. i have to modify some of the plank stuff even more than anita, but im able to do more and more each time.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Hey!
    Day 18 and 19 done both days level 3(day 1and 2)! Level 3 is my favorite!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Did Day 17 as a make-up day so it was level 1. Day 18 done as well on level 2. that's 18 days altogether- 10 level 1 workouts and 8 level 2 workouts (for Leobaby, keeping track. thanks again!!!) Keep going guys! :smile:
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 134 Member
    ALRIIIIIIGHT! Day 19 level two done! It's still kicking my booty, but I can still do it all, so I guess it's a mind over matter thing that's messing with me. Hmph. Level three is coming up quick! EEEK.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    L2D7 DONE!!! I felt like taking a day off today but I psyched myself into doing it!!! 3 more days of level 2 and I plan on shredding twice tomorrow just because. Monday would start my level 3!! My knee was bothering me today so I had to do a little modification.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    I will be doing my day 19 at level 2 tonight.I am planning to start my next dvd 6 weeks 6 packs abs by JM also but still not sure if I can make it.I just feel that, I need to lengthen my workout.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Day 19, level 2 done. Day 20 will be done tonight.
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Day 20 level 3 done. Weigh in was as bad as expected - but I guess I've built some muscle..