!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Love hearing about the progress!! I'm so impressed with this shred, and SO impressed with this group! Love this post particularly:
    Just had to share... so yesterday my hubby comes up to me, holds my face in his hands and tells me "I'm proud of you babe, you've been working really hard and its showing!" THEN, he tells me I get to go shopping and buy some new clothes! Today, I got to go get 5 new outfits!! ( a size SMALLER than usual!) (Not to mention that I got the entire afternoon off from mom-duty to go do my shopping! -My kiddos are 3 and 5, and I homeschool, so we have ALOT of at-home time-) It. was. GREAT. My man's the best :)
    woot!

I'm trying to remember where I am... I know I'm behind the group some. Day 14, 15.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Just had to share... so yesterday my hubby comes up to me, holds my face in his hands and tells me "I'm proud of you babe, you've been working really hard and its showing!" THEN, he tells me I get to go shopping and buy some new clothes! Today, I got to go get 5 new outfits!! ( a size SMALLER than usual!) (Not to mention that I got the entire afternoon off from mom-duty to go do my shopping! -My kiddos are 3 and 5, and I homeschool, so we have ALOT of at-home time-) It. was. GREAT. My man's the best :)

This IS amazing!!! Congratulations on your AWESOME success and what a catch you've got there! my fiancee has been just as supportive but we don't have two kids, school, and everything that comes along with those things quite yet! Enjoy those teeny clothes :wink:

Oh! And just did day 20, day 10 and LAST day of level 2! Here comes level 3! :noway:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    L2 D2 (13 days total) done! The planks got much harder today, I usually don't spend that much time in that position! Went to a NFL football game today as well so lots of stairs and walking! I was good and didn't have my GIANT pretzel and cheese I so craved.
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L2D5 Done.

And after having a few days off since I was sick - I almost DIED doing this this morning!! Geepers!!

I was starting to feel comfortable with Level 2 last week but now - WOW! Its amazing how much it hit me after a few days off...but in a good way - I always feel great after a workout that had left me beetroot faced and sweating buckets!! :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 21 done and finished Level 3 for the first time! That level is no joke - I don't know if it's because it's different or really more intense but I haven't sweat like that in a while. Can't believe we're 3 weeks in already. Go shredders!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! so I had a great weekend shredding :) .. Friday L2 , Saturday L1 and L2 (nsv- I have never ever done the shred back to back before) , Then yesterday I started on L3- Now thats a killer! but I thought that about the others so I am hoping it will get easier!

So thats Level 1 - 9 days , Level 2 - 7 days , Level 3 - 1 day :)...
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Uggghhhh bad weekend! Havent done any shredding, due to the Bonfire Weekend! Annoyed with myself but im back on it at full force this week! Im finding level 2 a bit boring, hard but boring! :-S

xx
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 21 (I think! am losing count! level 3. Didn't shred yesterday as was feeling grotty and thought I might do double today but once I'd got to the end of level 3 I just couldn't face doing it all over again! Still, into the home stretch now!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 17, Day 3 Lvl 3.

I'm getting further behind! Work commitments :(
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 21 and 22 done (Level 3 day 4 and 5.) 8 more days!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Didn't workout this weekend. Way to busy!
    D9 L2 this morning going to try to do another later to catch up. I want L3 tomorrow!
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 22 Level 2 Complete.

I think I will finish off on Level 2. Level 1 is getting uninteresting but still feel good like a warm up but I think Level 2 will be the max I can do for the moment! Can't believe we are almost done! Did a fast measure this morning and if my memory seves me right I have lost some inches just not sure as to how many. Can't wait to see everyone's final results.

Getting excited to start round two already!!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D22 L3 Done and done! Inner thighs a little tight 2day...yay that means its working!:happy:
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 22, level 3 done. My arm muscles are hurting.
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Day 13 Level 2 for me today :) I took a rest day on Sunday but still did my 60 minutes of walking at 3.5 with some hills :) I feel amazing but I am still not down a size yet :(...I know I just need to be patient. I would really like to be out of these size 14 jeans all ready...the waist is getting looser ~
    :drinker:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Days 18 and 19 DONE!
    5# weights
    280 cals per HRM (140 per session)

Back to back is killing me. :( Have to stop frequently ("for no more than 5 seconds!" per Jillian) during my second session.

Hope everyone is kicking butt -- sure looks like it!
  • windyweather88
    Options
    WOOOOO! Whirl wind past week!. After my huge presentation, I am now 4 or 5 days behind with Jillian (I can't remember if I did it last Tuesday or not... so I'll just pretend I didn't, just in case)!! I've completed 23 days. 10 Days at Level 1, 10 Days at Level 2 and now 3 Days on Level 3. I'll be doing doubles to start catching up again.

Man you can really tell when you've take some time off! On another note, my knee has greatly benefited from 4 days without 30DS. Glad I can come back with full force!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds like many of us took a breather this weekend.. me too... Skipped Sunday and enoyed my new clothes and a fabulously lazy Sunday with my hubby and kids. Coming back to day for day one of level 3! Gonna try to do two rounds (although feeling a little nervous with everyone saying how killer it is..) and make up for yesterday. Great job everyone!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    shredders I am very disappointed in myself! I did the shred 1 day after a three day break because I left the dvd at my mom's, and hurt my knee pretty bad and figured i could at least go to the gym and do something. Well, not sure if I should start over or not. I had a three day break, did one day, and now have been off for 4 days. I'm really upset
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Twice today and I'm at 17 now! Never doing that again, though. LOL So I'm 17, 10 level 1, 7 level 2. How can that be, though? I still feel like I'm doing level 2 for the first time, every time. Those plank jumping moves are so hard.
    shredders I am very disappointed in myself! I did the shred 1 day after a three day break because I left the dvd at my mom's, and hurt my knee pretty bad and figured i could at least go to the gym and do something. Well, not sure if I should start over or not. I had a three day break, did one day, and now have been off for 4 days. I'm really upset
    It's up to you! Don't beat yourself up. Just get back on the horse. :)