!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 tongiht, the planks are sooo hard!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 18, L3 Day 4.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    definitely fallen a bit behind. just completed day 16 overall, day 5 of level 2 i think it is. i hate level 2 haha.

Of you really hate it, just move on up to level 3 :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 20 Level 2 DONE....

Super burn today for some reason -- 167 cals on HRM. WOOHOO!!!!

We are on fire, Shredders! :smokin: Keep it up all you hotties!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! Did anyone else almost die on day one of level 3?? I was gonna do it twice (took one day's break between level 2 and 3) but I was BEAT after one round. Well... maybe after a couple more days into it I'll double up. Phew!

I almost die too. My knees are hurting, so I need to follow Anita to modify the moves. And the pace now is a little bit faster. I'm ok with the cardio with hand weights, what I hate is the first two sets of strength training.
    I'm on my day 21 level 3. I think my favorite is level 2.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    ARE WE ON DAY 22 or 23 as a group????
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 23 is today! Only one more week after today!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D23 L3 Done! Only 1 week left, seems so fast to me.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Knocked out day 2 of level three early this morning to get it over with lol. Still not quite ready to double up... I am a weakling when it comes to pushups!! I can do all the other moves just fine, but those darn pushups still take me out! And, oy my obliques are sooooore! Almost done guys! Feel the burn! :drinker:
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh, my gosh, I'm going to skip today. Who else has a sore back in level 2? I tried to focus on it in Yoga yesterday, and got a massage last night, and mine is still bugging me. LOL I'll be back in tomorrow, but I do need the day off from this today.

I did make my first 20 minute run in the C25K today! Woot!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 23 done. cant believe we only have a week left
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Okay, I acutally did Level 1 and Level 2 last night :bigsmile: But I was kind of sluggish...just tired from work all day. Today will be Day 14 for me level 2 or I could count it as Day 15 but I think not since I did not give it my all last night on level 2. Hope for more energy tonight :grumble: Good Luck everyone.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Day 21, Level 3

I like level 3!!! I'm sure I won't be saying that tomorrow....LOL. I had to modify the jump lunges--too hard on my knees.

Only 2 days behind, so Shred Level 3 x 2 sessions tomorrow will have me all caught up!
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 22 level 3 done. Starting to feel like routine now! sunshinerilnm I find the jump lunges hard on the knees too...
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day24 L3 DONE. It was ok today. I think I'm getting ready for something different which is good. I'll get excited to start Ripped in 30 later next week.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D1 L3 OMG! I did it. its a killer had to modify alot. I set a personal goal to not modify at least one move (that I couldn't do) each workout. I think I will try some of the exercises outside the workout to get better at them, those plank raises or whatever she called them are rough but don't feel like much when modified.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 23 will be done in the morning. My left groin is hurting. So i'm taking it easy tonight. I will double up tomorrow.
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L2D7 Done!!! :)
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L3D1 DONE!!! I feel so much stronger. I surprised myself!! I stayed on the same count with Anita and Natalie. I only stopped to rest once!! I blasted through those punches with weights. I feel so proud of myself for making it this far!

I pushed through the knee soreness on several occasions, made it through with a stiff neck, worked out when i felt i really just needed to rest, and nursed the two times I got hamstring cramps and continued through my workouts! And on top of everything maintained my grad school work and working FT plus the DC commute!!

I have lost pounds and inches and I haven't pulled out my tape measure yet to get the officials. My pants and clothes tell me so.

Way to go for everyone who has made it and the end(at least of this workout) is in sight !!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L3D1 DONE!!! I feel so much stronger. I surprised myself!! I stayed on the same count with Anita and Natalie. I only stopped to rest once!! I blasted through those punches with weights. I feel so proud of myself for making it this far!

I pushed through the knee soreness on several occasions, made it through with a stiff neck, worked out when i felt i really just needed to rest, and nursed the two times I got hamstring cramps and continued through my workouts! And on top of everything maintained my grad school work and working FT plus the DC commute!!

I have lost pounds and inches and I haven't pulled out my tape measure yet to get the officials. My pants and clothes tell me so.

Way to go for everyone who has made it and the end(at least of this workout) is in sight !!!

My only modification this level was the arm plank moves!! Im so proud :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: