!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    did L1 D9 today and had to mute it because she gets on my dang nerves listened to some music and made it completly through without being bored! bout to hit level 2 Day 9. I am so behind!!!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Last day of level 2 done today. (day 20 level 2).
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    DAY 21 DONE. LEVEL 3 WAS AWESOME. I WAS MORE LIKE ANITA. CANT DO THOSE PRESS UP WITHOUT BENDING THE KNEES OR KNEELING DOWN. LOL
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Just had to share... so yesterday my hubby comes up to me, holds my face in his hands and tells me "I'm proud of you babe, you've been working really hard and its showing!" THEN, he tells me I get to go shopping and buy some new clothes! Today, I got to go get 5 new outfits!! ( a size SMALLER than usual!) (Not to mention that I got the entire afternoon off from mom-duty to go do my shopping! -My kiddos are 3 and 5, and I homeschool, so we have ALOT of at-home time-) It. was. GREAT. My man's the best :)

That's awesome! What a great way to celebrate your achievement! It's always so nice to hear from others that they recognize the hard work and they're seeing a difference - and new, smaller, clothes. Hooray!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    day 17 &18 for level 1 done
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    measured today since i only saw the scale move up... an inch lost off my waist, half an inch from my hips, and one inch from my right thigh. i feel like quitting :(
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    @realdeal27 Thats fantastic. He is great, My bf simply gives me the good jobs and keep it up.

I forgot to log on yesterday and say I did Lvl 2 day 18 yesterday hoping to get in one today as well.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Soooo behind. :(

Level 2 Day 6 -- So Day 16 for me

Going to a restorative yoga class in a bit then may try to do another Shred after. Today kicked my butt after three days off. Jeesh i felt like a weakling!

Looks like lots of great successes out there. My scale isn't moving much but I am feeling really good overall, more firm, hips and belly slimmer, pants fitting better.

You guys keep me going. Thanks for being "here"! :)
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D21 L3 Done.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done last night, 9th day on L2 I had to bring my gear and my dvd to the people's house i babysit for and i did it there after the little girl was sleeping :D. Tonight will be last L2 workout, woo hoo!
  • melmarie4
    Options
    just did day 16 level 3. really felt it today, i'm gonna be sore tomorrow...
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    21 done
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Jumped to L3 1 day early. D20 and D21 done, D1L3 and D2L3. Strange as it may sound, but I think I like L3 the best.
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 21 Level 1 Complete.

Took off yesterday since we went for a hike. Very proud of myself, we went to our normal trail and I didn't have to stop every ten steps on the way back. But the last 100 feet were hard, my legs felt like jelly that was on fire. My heart was pounding so hard you could here it when i talked or breathed. But in all was a great hike, and got some nice pictures of my kids with beautiful fall colors.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Second Shred Level 2 of the day....Day 17..... My plan is to do Fri/Sat Shreds tomorrow (Monday), and Sun/Mon Shreds on Tues, and Tues/Weds Shreds on Weds. Hmmph. Wish me luck!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L2D9 DONE!!! I need to finish a term paper so if I am able to complete it by 8pm I will do my last shred of level 2 and start level 3 tomorrow!!!! I plan to start Ripped in 30 on Thursday Nov 17!!!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 19 and 20 : Level 2 : Done :)
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Day 22 Level 3 Done
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    day 21 level 2 done
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    day 19 done... determined to get back to L2 in the morning since Im almost caught up