!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 21 : Level 2 : Completed !

Can't believe we're almost through ... COME ON EVERYBODY ! LETS KICK BUTT !!!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's been a busy weekend renovating, but after two solid days DIY-ing I managed to muster up enough energy to do a double shift of level 2 and 3 last night. And then went to bed!

Just done another level 3 tonight, and boy oh boy did I feel it. My abs are killing me, but in a good way... I never thought I'd hear myself say that!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D22 done, D3L3. Almost there guys!!!
  • busymnmom
    Options
    I am going to have to start over. Last week and this past weekend I decided to help my hubby caulk. OMG! So sore from all the bending, hauling the sand bucket, filling then caulking the concrete jobs. I tried shredding yesterday and I could barely lift the weights and move still!!!! UGH!!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    man oh man, day 22 level three done. What a butt kicker. But you know what I felt so good about it, about at least attempting to keep up with Natalie, that afterwards I went for a 15 minute run with sprints. It may seem short to some, but just the fact that I went to do it is a huge bonus, not to mention I felt GOOD.. WHILE doing it and didn't have to stop or slow down. I even ran in place when I needed to change a tune on the ipod once! WOW! I seriously could not have done that without you guys, it means a lot that so many are keeping up with it. Sometimes I have to go and read how others felt that day about their work out before I can muster up the motivation to do mine. We are SO ROCKING this! Don't give up, if you missed some days it's ok, if you have to do it without weights go ahead, just the movements themselves will help!!!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    man oh man, day 22 level three done. What a butt kicker. But you know what I felt so good about it, about at least attempting to keep up with Natalie, that afterwards I went for a 15 minute run with sprints. It may seem short to some, but just the fact that I went to do it is a huge bonus, not to mention I felt GOOD.. WHILE doing it and didn't have to stop or slow down. I even ran in place when I needed to change a tune on the ipod once! WOW! I seriously could not have done that without you guys, it means a lot that so many are keeping up with it. Sometimes I have to go and read how others felt that day about their work out before I can muster up the motivation to do mine. We are SO ROCKING this! Don't give up, if you missed some days it's ok, if you have to do it without weights go ahead, just the movements themselves will help!!!

@spaceEF --- thanks for a very inspirational post. :) I like to read others posts too so I'll get my butt off the couch! You are right -- we are really rocking it. It doesn't matter where you are, just do it again (and again, and again....). Persistence pays off!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    another day gone 8 to go
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    day 22 level 2 done. realllly looking forward to finishing the 30 days...even if i dont make it to level 3
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hey y'all- i know i am behind- just wanted to check in- sounds like everyone's doing great! i was sick all weekend and still have a temp- so no shred for me- but i hope to pick back up by tomorrow and get to level 3 by the middle of the week!!
  • melmarie4
    Options
    just did day 17 level 3. level 3 is my favorite but i'm thinking maybe i should switch between the levels different days so i don't get bored and i won't be working the same muscles that way
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D10 L2 done! Level 3 tomorrow. I was totally loving JM this weekend. I bought a new sweater to wear Saturday for a girls night out, had to take it back and get a smaller size. Then when I got dressed the waist of my favorite skirt has lots of room. Thank You Jillian! Also Thank You to all of you who keep me accountable and working out everyday. I have NEVER stuck with any type of exercise routine this long. :bigsmile:
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! Did anyone else almost die on day one of level 3?? I was gonna do it twice (took one day's break between level 2 and 3) but I was BEAT after one round. Well... maybe after a couple more days into it I'll double up. Phew!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D10 L2 done! Level 3 tomorrow. I was totally loving JM this weekend. I bought a new sweater to wear Saturday for a girls night out, had to take it back and get a smaller size. Then when I got dressed the waist of my favorite skirt has lots of room. Thank You Jillian! Also Thank You to all of you who keep me accountable and working out everyday. I have NEVER stuck with any type of exercise routine this long. :bigsmile:

Ahhh that sounds good. Nothing like putting on clothes that were snug and then feeling some room. You know this is paying off. Good for you!!!!
  • caiconCristi
    Options
    Holy hell! Did anyone else almost die on day one of level 3?? I was gonna do it twice (took one day's break between level 2 and 3) but I was BEAT after one round. Well... maybe after a couple more days into it I'll double up. Phew!

By the time I get to then end of those scissor kicks my abs are burning! I doubled up Mon-Fri of last week w L1 and L2. I probably need to give L3 a couple more days before I double up. Right now I'm glad it's over.
    We're almost there!
  • caiconCristi
    Options
    Day 23 L3 Done
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    definitely fallen a bit behind. just completed day 16 overall, day 5 of level 2 i think it is. i hate level 2 haha.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

YES! I still have to modify a bit with Level 3, but the first time I tried I ended up stopping because it was killing me!

Made it through D22 today.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Today I will start on doing level 3 day 21. I'm so scared to not even finish the workout.
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L2D6 Done! :)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy ! welldone everyone for staying committed! I had tot take a rest day yesterday :( i didnt want to but i was just exhausted and sometimes we need to listen to our bodies! back on it with level 3 tonight :)