!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Have not worked out today or yesterday. TOM has come to visit and I feel so sick and tired. :sick:
    Hoping that I can at least workout come Friday. I will try to get on the treadmill though so I can keep moving at least.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D24, D5 of L3 done. Threw in a 40 minute kickboxing workout afterwards, I am spent!! And I hate the jumping lunges!!! Mostly because I'm training for roller derby at the moment so my thighs already loathe me entirely, woah buddy those sting!!! There are points where I can almost here my body saying, "Really lady? Kickboxing, roller derby, AND Jillian Michaels...are you insane!!!" Good times, good times lol.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D25 L3 Done. I'm not loving L3 right now. I think in 5 days I will!! I know it's paying off though.
    Cristi
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L3D2 DONE!!!!!! Time for some dinner
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L3D1 Done!!!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 24 level 3. I have no idea how I got myself to work out. There were some serious inner debates going on!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    second level 3 shred o'the day -- yikes. Now I know why I work out in the morning! I was dragging and my HRM cals burned were almost 20 less than this morning.

Down to 1 day behind -- 2 shreds tomorrow morning before meetings will have me all caught up to day 26/Thursday.

Keep up the great work Shredders!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D3 L2 done! and I am beat!
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 19 level 3 done. thought those jumping lunges might get easier after a week, definitely not the case :(
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Woo! Toe is screaming at me to stay off it now. But I did 2 Level 3 shreds so I'm caught up now.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done! ouchy ! its such a tough level ! but I am seeing results! lost inches and a couple of pounds!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 23 level 3 done tonight. Now i feel some pain on my knees and lower legs.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Day 24 DONE

166 cals per HRM!!!! Best burn yet....

Two days behind. Thought I'd get two in this morning but no dice. New plan: one shred tomorrow and 2 on Saturday...THEN I'll be caught up.

I hate traveling push ups. Period.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I went back thru all the posts for this Shred to double count my Shreds and make sure I was correct. I want to congratulate those of us who have stuck it out!!!! :tongue:

There were a lot of folks who signed up and started but only a core group who has made it through. For me my biggest success is sticking with it (which I couldn't/wouldn't have done without you guys).

So be proud of your accomplishment regardless of what the scale or your pants say....you've done something very cool (and NOT easy).

I'm proud of all of us. You guys keep on inspiring me! Look forward to seeing many of you at Ripped In 30 group starting Nov 16.

And thanks again to @melgibson for starting this group!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I went back thru all the posts for this Shred to double count my Shreds and make sure I was correct. I want to congratulate those of us who have stuck it out!!!! :tongue:

There were a lot of folks who signed up and started but only a core group who has made it through. For me my biggest success is sticking with it (which I couldn't/wouldn't have done without you guys).

So be proud of your accomplishment regardless of what the scale or your pants say....you've done something very cool (and NOT easy).

I'm proud of all of us. You guys keep on inspiring me! Look forward to seeing many of you at Ripped In 30 group starting Nov 16.

And thanks again to @melgibson for starting this Shred group!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Played catch-up yesterday for day 3 and did day 4 as well; so all caught up today! Lv.3, day 5! Go Shredders!! :drinker:
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 20, Day 6 of Level 3 done.

Tonight is my 7th of 7 night shifts and then I'm off for 3.5 days - so I WILL catch up on my missed shreds :)

Hope everyone is enjoying 30DS as much as I am. Gotta love the accountability here :)
  • windyweather88
    Options
    Day 25, Level 3 done. Heading up north for my sister's wedding this weekend. Hopefully I can con my mom into doing a few workouts with me!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 25 Level 3 Done! Why of all the moves does the Rockstar jumps kill me? I can do planks and anything else she throws at me but I can't jump without dying!:huh:
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been absent people, life has been hard to me this past days... oh well.

Give me a few hours to update the table, let's keep shredding!:smile: