!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 25 done. level 3. I really like this level. I sweat much more and I like that, because in the UK one hardly sweat. :love:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    D26 L3 Done. Just downloaded 30DS to my iphone! Will be able to do workouts in hotel easily. I've got 4 days to go and I'm not missing a day. I've come this far.
    Way to go everyone--we're almost there!!!!!
    Cristi
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D26, D6L3. Can't believe we're almost there!
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 24 level 3 done. late this evening - v busy day and didn't think I'd have time to fit it in but I did...
    a bit behind everyone else but pleased to have got this far!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Day 24 : Level 2 : COMPLETED !

My shoulders ... ahhhhhhhh !
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    DAY 25 LEVEL 3 ! DOOOONE!! Didn't want to hang with Jillian today, then thought about downgrading to level two instead, but I figured hey, since I'm going to do the darn shred even though I don't feel up to it, why not do level 3! And we all know I can use the extra calories since tonight is the cookie swap for the church ladies. OHHHHH geez.
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been away with work for a few days, but have managed to fit in 2 sessions of level3 and 1 of level2 since Monday. By my calculations I'm only a day behind, but I'll get that sorted on Saturday so that I can finish on time .

It has to be working, cos 4 different people said to me today that I was getting skinnier(!) and my trousers nearly fell down when I ran for the train! Now that's a double doozy- not only was my modesty nearly troubled, but I made the train, and wasn't out of puff!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L3 D3 AND L3 D4 Back to Back!! I feel great!!
  • erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L3D2 Done! Phew - my shoulders sure are feeling it!!!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day whatever we're on (25?) done on Level 3. Whoo! I'm so impressed I've been able to stick with this. This has been such a great group that has stayed committed and checking in. We're so close to the end and I can't wait to read about everyone's (especially mine!) results. Go Shredders!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey Shredders!! couldnt manage to fit the shred in last night! had to pick up my wedding dress :) back on it tonight!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    L3 D3 AND L3 D4 Back to Back!! I feel great!!

@SmileyJ23 you are TOUGH! I'm still barely able to get through one level 3, lol :grumble: Great job!

@Louise12: you are going to look GREAT in that dress!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Last night, did Day 22, day 2 of level 3. I'm a little behind- a very dear family member passed away on tuesday and i was unable to do two of my workouts this week. forced myself to jump back in yesterday because i WON'T let this derail my progress. the straight up truth is that my aunt, who passed, would want to see me continue with the things that make me happy. SO. that being said i gave my all to level 3 last night, am feeling it today and love that i'm feeling it. I will be trying to make up any workouts I can but i might end a few days late!

Now, what is everyone planning for after the Shred? I bought Ripped in 30 but I don't think i'm ready quite yet. I think i'm going to do a week or two of alternating between level 2 and level 3 for about a week or two after the official 30 days is over and then trying Ripped after that. What do you all think?
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 6. ALLL... moooooost.... dooooone!!! 4 more days peeps! Great job everyone!!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi Shredders !

Just finished my Day 25th on Level 2 .. Feeling damn good that I have made it this far! Thank you Mel and everyone who have participated in this challenge ... It really kept me going :) Come on guys ! We can do this .. We're almost through !
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 25 level 3 done!!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I went back thru all the posts for this Shred to double count my Shreds and make sure I was correct. I want to congratulate those of us who have stuck it out!!!! :tongue:

There were a lot of folks who signed up and started but only a core group who has made it through. For me my biggest success is sticking with it (which I couldn't/wouldn't have done without you guys).

So be proud of your accomplishment regardless of what the scale or your pants say....you've done something very cool (and NOT easy).

I'm proud of all of us. You guys keep on inspiring me! Look forward to seeing many of you at Ripped In 30 group starting Nov 16.

And thanks again to @melgibson for starting this Shred group!

day 24 level 3 done tonight. One of the best thing happened in sticking with this 30 DS was some of my jeans that have been kept for a long time, I can now wear them. Plus I feel stronger than before.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    D26 L3..done!:smile:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to workout yesterday.I did D4 L3 this morning and plan on working out again tonight to stay on track for Ripped in 30 on 11/16.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D26, D7L3 is in the books.