!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 28 L3 Done! Plus a good 2hr swim in the wave pool. My favorite thing to do. :heart:
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Got 2 level 3s completed today - so caught up. 28 Days down, only TWO to go!!

Mind you, it's another 2 sessions with the leg scissor thingies..
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 27 done. Got it done this morning after yoga because I'm going out tonight to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Yah, a night out in clothes that didn't fit a month ago!!

Yay! Doesn't that feel SO good?!

YES! It was so fun and because of the accountability to my MFP pals I stayed under my calorie goal even though I ate a great meal and even had a couple drinks. The show was great fun and I weighed this morning and lost weight! Super motivated to stick with the last few days of the shred now - Day 28 will be completed tonight.

Congrats on your inches lost RealDeal!! That's so great!! :happy:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 28 level 3 completed! So happy to be almost done! Whew! But I am looking pretty shredded! Great job to all who have stayed committed to this challenge!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    D5 l2 16 days total. I'm getting there but still behind. My goal is to finish before I leave for Thanksgiving vacation. Ill have to double up. Made it through the double jump rope tonight woohoo
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done! Woo! I'm so excited to take my measurements in 2 days. I better go find the ones I took a month ago...
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post earlier, but I did day 28 on level 2. Will try level 3 again tomorrow.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Workout 24, Level 3: Day 10. First shred of the day! (Sunday)

Will be motivated enough to come back later having completed a second....?

Nope - turns out that I was toooooo tired :(

I've done Monday's though. Workout 25, Level 3 Day 10.

If I include the four (level 1) workouts that I did in the week before starting this group, then I've done 29 workouts....is that cheating? :)
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D5 L3 Done last night. I plan on working out twice today. I say that alot but I am going to do it today.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Level 2 today, all this planking kills! xx
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Sprained my toe in yoga yesterday - third time, same little toe! :frown: So I had to keep my leg elevated and iced to control the swelling and that made the Shred a little impossible. I'm feeling a little better today so as long as I treat it nice at work I should be able to get in 2 Shreds tonight to make up for it. Stupid toes gotta stop getting in my way!

Aww hope the toe is feeling better by now :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    oooh, hope you're feeling better soon, Mel! Gals with knee pain, hope it goes away soon, that's the worst!

I just finished.... 18? I think. I'm SPENT!

Thank you xxx :flowerforyou:

Still feeling crap but hanging in there!! :wink:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Have not worked out today or yesterday. TOM has come to visit and I feel so sick and tired. :sick:
    Hoping that I can at least workout come Friday. I will try to get on the treadmill though so I can keep moving at least.

Hope your feeling better :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 24 level 3. I have no idea how I got myself to work out. There were some serious inner debates going on!

Well done on pushing yourself and getting through it, I know the feeling :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done! ouchy ! its such a tough level ! but I am seeing results! lost inches and a couple of pounds!

Whoop, just in time for your wedding chick xxx :bigsmile:
    You have done great well done :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I went back thru all the posts for this Shred to double count my Shreds and make sure I was correct. I want to congratulate those of us who have stuck it out!!!! :tongue:

There were a lot of folks who signed up and started but only a core group who has made it through. For me my biggest success is sticking with it (which I couldn't/wouldn't have done without you guys).

So be proud of your accomplishment regardless of what the scale or your pants say....you've done something very cool (and NOT easy).

I'm proud of all of us. You guys keep on inspiring me! Look forward to seeing many of you at Ripped In 30 group starting Nov 16.

And thanks again to @melgibson for starting this group!

I have noticed this too, there were loads of us to sign up, I knew lots would drop out but I'm seriously impressed at just how many of us have been able to stick to this and follow it through, even if we have missed one or had to catch up, I'm delighted that so many people have stuck at it and done themselves proud.

Thank you all for joining me in this challenge, I have felt pretty drained and tired throughout and I know I would have slacked off and not exercised daily without this group, so thank you to you all too xxx :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Played catch-up yesterday for day 3 and did day 4 as well; so all caught up today! Lv.3, day 5! Go Shredders!! :drinker:

YES!!! :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Workout 20, Day 6 of Level 3 done.

Tonight is my 7th of 7 night shifts and then I'm off for 3.5 days - so I WILL catch up on my missed shreds :)

Hope everyone is enjoying 30DS as much as I am. Gotta love the accountability here :)

This is AWESOME, well done for powering through, it is always tricky finding time to workout and I'm pleased to see you have stuck to it despite the difficulty :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 25, Level 3 done. Heading up north for my sister's wedding this weekend. Hopefully I can con my mom into doing a few workouts with me!

Hope the wedding went well :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 25 Level 3 Done! Why of all the moves does the Rockstar jumps kill me? I can do planks and anything else she throws at me but I can't jump without dying!:huh:

I think your doing great hang in there :flowerforyou: