!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    29 down, 1 to go!! Can't wait to get measuring...and then going to buy smaller trousers again ;)))))
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    L.3 day 7 and 8 are done.!!!!!!!!! I've had some great results and will post my results on Wednesday!!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    DONE!!!!! DAY 30 L3 DONE!!!!!!!

Wow. The weird thing was...today was the first day I just didn't want to do it. Maybe it was psychological--maybe I didn't want this to end! I really think it was so worth it. I definitely see and feel a difference. I will do my measurements tomorrow. (I'm coming off a big weekend of over eating! Ate well today so hopefully it will reflect the past 30 days better tomorrow.)

For those of you with some shreds left---keep going!!! And congrats for all the hard work you've put in. Hope to see everyone at the Ripped in 30 group.

Thanks for all your inspiration and support.
    Cristi
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    D6 l2 day17 total 30 ds

Added 5lb weights to todays, tougher but doable.

Congrats to all of you that are finishing!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D7 L3 done. I did 2 today, 2 tomorrow and will start Ripped in 30 with everyone and do my last shred in the morning on the 16. I know all of our results will be AWESOME.
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 22, level 3 done. only 8 more days more for me. congrats on all those finishing tomorrow! that took a lot of motivation to get a workout in every day and you should feel really proud of yourselves!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just dropping by to say hi to all. I'll be back tomorrow for my day 26 level 3.I fall behind again.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am so depressed, My monthly period just came last night. I couldn't workout for three days. I experienced so much pain and I find it hard to do my routine., Sorry co shredders, but I will make sure to finish my 30 day shred. and am so much excited to start the ripped in 30 on Nov. 16.My dvd will be delivered on Wednesday. When I came back it will be my day 26 level 6.

Hope your feeling better, don't worry it happens to the best of us hunny :flowerforyou:
    Thanks Mel, I feel a lot better now, Being able to workout do wonders on me,It improves me. I don't feel so much pain on my period anymore. but still due to heavy flow I still cant workout. I want to correct my level, it is level 3 not 6. lol I'l be back on track tomorrow.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    so.. im not sure how i did it but i went through my exercise log and have 31 30ds workouts logged.. i must have done some extras thinking i was behind or something?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Just dropping by to say hi to all. I'll be back tomorrow for my day 26 level 3.I fall behind again.

No worries, it's great that you're staying committed to finish even though it's taking a little longer. We'll still be checking back for results!

I finished Day 29 today and I am so ready for a change. I really needed a little extra motivation for tonight's workout so I took my measurements a day early and I was so psyched that I did some extra pushups and situps! I won't share the numbers yet, but if my results are any indication, we should have some serious inches totaled in this group!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    DAY 30, LEVEL 3 FINISH.

WOW. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET TO THE END. ITS THE FIRST TIME I EVER COMMIT MYSELF TO SOMETHING AND FINISH IT. I MUST SAY THAT I AM SO PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP, IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I THOUGHT OF QUITTING AND I MEASURE MY WAIST AND LOST 5 INCHES. CANT BELIEVE IT I NOW HAVE A WAIST LINE. AND ALSO HAVE TO ALTER MY TROUSERS AT THE WAIST. MY BRA IS ALSO LOSE. NOT SURE ABOUT THE WEIGHT . GOT TO JUMP ON THE SCALES NOW.

THANKS MEL FOR STARTING THIS CHALLENGE.

THUMBS UP EVERYONE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 27 level 3 done. A bit behind all those who have reached the END!! but am going to get there - only 3 shreds to go! :smile:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    :love: Monday day 29 and Tuesday day 30 done! Yes shredded for the second time! Now its time to get ripped! Great job everyone!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    DAY 30, LEVEL 3 FINISH.

WOW. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET TO THE END. ITS THE FIRST TIME I EVER COMMIT MYSELF TO SOMETHING AND FINISH IT. I MUST SAY THAT I AM SO PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP, IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I THOUGHT OF QUITTING AND I MEASURE MY WAIST AND LOST 5 INCHES. CANT BELIEVE IT I NOW HAVE A WAIST LINE. AND ALSO HAVE TO ALTER MY TROUSERS AT THE WAIST. MY BRA IS ALSO LOSE. NOT SURE ABOUT THE WEIGHT . GOT TO JUMP ON THE SCALES NOW.

THANKS MEL FOR STARTING THIS CHALLENGE.

THUMBS UP EVERYONE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is amazing!!!!! Congratulations! Way to stick with it and get incredible results!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 10. (DAY 30!) FINISHED!!!! Way to go everyone!!! Like some others, this is the first time I've ever totally stuck to a workout plan and completed it. Feeling so proud, motivated and hugely confident in what I can accomlish with some determination!

Well done shredders! :flowerforyou:
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 7 done!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D11L3, which is DAY 30!!!! Woohoo I made it!! Congrats to all those who are finishing up today! Those who still have a bit more to go, keep up the great work!! It was amazing shredding with you guys, we rock! I'll be doing my final measurements tomorrow and will post results. For those of you doing Ripped in 30...see you tomorrow! Thanks everyone for keeping me motivated and inspiring me to give it my all.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    10/17/11
    254.4lbs
    chest: 48.5
    arms (L, R): 14.5, 15
    waist: 48
    hips: 51.5
    thighs (L, R): 30.5, 31.5

11/15/2011
    Chest 48.25
    Arms (L, R) 14.5, 14.5
    waist 44.5
    hips 51
    Thighs (L, R) 30.5, 31.25

5 inches and 7.2 pounds lost :)
  • melmarie4
    Options
    day 23 level 3 done! feels good to get it done early in the day rather than waiting right before i go to bed. i've got a week left but i think i'll post my measurements tonight. hopefully the results so far will encourage me to keep going
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Level one complete! :happy:

I would like to say how proud I am of everyone who stuck with it. :drinker: I still have a few days to make up but will incorporate those into the new challenge I signed up for. I am still proud of myself for doing as many workouts as I did. I will post my results and before and after pics Thurs. I can't wait to see everyones results. I know I have lost inches which is awesome!!

Thanks to everyone, becuase without you I wouldn't of been able to do it!! :heart: