!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Day 25 level 3 done

Gonna get another one in today after a few errands, etc.

Great work by the group -- we are so on track!!!!

Happy Saturday all.

Whoop, your doing fab :happy:
  • melgibson
    Options
    i know i am behind, but level 2 day 9 done!! maybe going to try and double up tomorrow.....i definitely don't recommend getting sick and taking a week off!!:) this is hard to come back to!

I know this feeling :flowerforyou:
    My cold has really made this last week a challeng, I am 4 shreds behind but determined to be up to date by tomorrow, our finish date.
    WE CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 27 done. Got it done this morning after yoga because I'm going out tonight to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Yah, a night out in clothes that didn't fit a month ago!!

Hope you had a good night out, and I LOVE :love: it when I can wear old stuff that used to fit, makes it all worth while!!!
    FAB WORK!!! :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 26 Level 3 now complete. Two level 3 shreds accomplished. I am getting stronger and more stamina. Hooorayyy

LOVE THIS!! :heart:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 27 Level 3 done!!!! I wanted to go ahead and do it twice to make up for what I'll miss tomorrow, since it's Sunday, but I just don't feel all that well, it feels like there's a hole burning in my throat! ICK! Looks like it'll be twice on Monday unless I can muster up some energy tonight :D Great job everyone! WE ARE SOOOO CLOOOOOSE!!!!

Your doing fab, hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    I am so depressed, My monthly period just came last night. I couldn't workout for three days. I experienced so much pain and I find it hard to do my routine., Sorry co shredders, but I will make sure to finish my 30 day shred. and am so much excited to start the ripped in 30 on Nov. 16.My dvd will be delivered on Wednesday. When I came back it will be my day 26 level 6.

Hope your feeling better, don't worry it happens to the best of us hunny :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Here comes day 28! Lv. 3, day 8.

A little, exciting pre-finish tidbit: Took my measurements this morning and I've lost NINE inches from my chest/waist/hips/thighs!!!! I almost cried I was so happy :)

Can't wait to hear everyone elses victory's! :drinker:

HOLY CRAP!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! WELL DONE!!!

I'm so happy for you, all the effort you have put in has paid off, well done :drinker: :happy: :love:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 27 done. Got it done this morning after yoga because I'm going out tonight to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Yah, a night out in clothes that didn't fit a month ago!!

Yay! Doesn't that feel SO good?!

YES! It was so fun and because of the accountability to my MFP pals I stayed under my calorie goal even though I ate a great meal and even had a couple drinks. The show was great fun and I weighed this morning and lost weight! Super motivated to stick with the last few days of the shred now - Day 28 will be completed tonight.

Congrats on your inches lost RealDeal!! That's so great!! :happy:

Awesome !!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    Workout 24, Level 3: Day 10. First shred of the day! (Sunday)

Will be motivated enough to come back later having completed a second....?

Nope - turns out that I was toooooo tired :(

I've done Monday's though. Workout 25, Level 3 Day 10.

If I include the four (level 1) workouts that I did in the week before starting this group, then I've done 29 workouts....is that cheating? :)

Not cheating, you have done 4 extra!! Id include them if you need to, there are others who are behind us so I think it's about getting 30 shreds in about 30 days, and regular exercise, that is what it's about, well done to you :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

HELLO SHREDDERS!!!! :drinker:

I'M SO HAPPY TO READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND SEE HOW YOUR ALL DOING, I'M SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, YOU HAVE ALL DONE SO WELL TO STICK TO THIS FOR THIS LONG AND WITH ALL THE THINGS THAT LIFE THROWS AT US. WE HAVE ALL PERSEVERED AND DONE OUR BEST.
    I THINK WE SHOULD ALL BE REALLY HAPPY WITH THE WAY WE HAVE COPED AND STUCK TO THIS.

THANK YOU :flowerforyou: TO EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED ME WITH THIS CHALLENGE, I HONESTLY KNOW I WOULD HAVE QUIT IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU ALL DOING IT WITH ME, I THINK I HAVE BEEN A BIT RUN DOWN RECENTLY AND THAT IS WHY I'M LACKING IN MOTIVATION AND HAVE STRUGGLED EXERCISING DAILY BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING AND STICK WITH IT, I NEED TO KEEP GOING AND MAKE SURE THAT EXERCISE IS A PART OF MY DAILY ROUTINE EVEN IF IT IS JUST 20 MINUTES.

I HAVE GOT QUITE FAR BEHIND, I MISSED SATURDAYS WORKOUT AND SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT UP SUNDAY BUT WAS FEELING TOO TIRED AND WASHED OUT, I ALSO HAD A PILE OF JOBS TO DO AND HOUSEWORK AS I WAS AWAY FROM HOME ALL WEEKEND. TODAY I FEEL PRETTY ACHY AND TIRED STILL BUT I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO NOT COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE ON TIME WITH YOU ALL, I WILL BE DOING THREE SHREDS TODAY TO GET BACK ON TRACK AND THEN WILL BE COMPLETING WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW.
    I WILL JUST HAVE TO STRUGGLE THROUGH AND GET THEM DONE, I NEED TO DO THIS AND DO MYSELF PROUD.

I CAN FEEL THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE EATEN BADLY RECENTLY DUE TO THIS COLD AND REALLY WOULD HAVE GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT THAT ACTUALLY I HAVE NOT GAINED MUCH AT ALL.
    I CAN SEE IN MY CHEST AND ARMS AND SHOULDERS THAT I HAVE GAINED MUSCLE. MY LEGS ARE STILL LOOKING PRETTY TONED EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DESERVE THEM TOO AFTER ALL THE CRAP I HAVE EATEN.
    I SHALL HAVE TO GET BACK TO CLEAN EATING AND BE STRICT WITH MY DIET ONCE I FEEL WELL AGAIN AND GET LEAN FOR CHRISTMAS, I LIKE TO LOOK MY BEST FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND WORKING IN THE CLUB.
    I WILL BE ABLE TO CLAW THIS BACK REASONABLY QUICKLY ONCE I FEEL BACK ON FORM.

I LOVE THAT OTHERS ARE SEEING AND FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THE SHRED AND SOME OF US ARE IN A SIZE SMALLER ALREADY. THIS IS PROOF THAT HARD WORK AND SENSIBLE EATING REALLY DOES PAY OFF IF WE STICK TO IT, AND A REMINDER TO KEEP GOING AT THIS PACE AND NOT RELAX ONCE WE COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE.

TOMORROW IS OUR LAST DAY!!!
    I AM AMAZED AT JUST HOW MANY OF US HAVE SEEN IT THOUGH, WE HAVE DONE A WICKED JOB AND SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD OF OURSELVES, I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL AND THINK YOU HAVE ALL DONE AMAZINGLY WELL TO SEE IT THROUGH IT IS A TOUGH CHALLENGE AND DIFFICULT TO FIT INTO LIFE AT TIMES SO WELL DONE TO EVERYONE FOR YOU FABULOUS EFFORTS AND STICKING WITH ME.

OK PEOPLE, I HAVE SOME SERIOUS CATCHING UP TO DO... THREE SHREDS BACK TO BACK HERE I COME!!!
    I NEED TO CATCH UP!!!
    SHALL REPORT BACK TO YOU ALL WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED THE, IF I'M STILL ABLE TO USE MY ARMS!!! :laugh: :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 29 Level 3 Done!

It seems so odd to me that we are done the 30 days tommorrow! We all have done such a wonderful job of sticking to it no matter what has come in our way over the 30 days! :drinker:

Are we posting results tommorrow or day after?:wink:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D6 L3 done first shred of the day, another one this evening.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 28 done!!!!

Second Shred of the day and man I was tired from the first!!!!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey guys! so its wedding week for me! so il just be shredding as much as I can ..did day 4 of level 3 on friday and managed day 5 of level 3 yesterday ... having a heactic day today so I will be back on to level 3 for the rest of the week before the wedding to ensure i am in tip top condition! i have to say i have seen great results so far ... and inch and a half of my waist , an inch and a half of my hips and half an inch of each thigh and lost a few pounds... :) anyone esle got good results?
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 29, level 3 done. I did not feel up to it today, I feel dizzy and also a pain in my upper right side back. I persevere cos its only 1 DAY TO GO.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Day 29, D10L3. Really didn't want to shred today. I was stubborn yesterday and took apart my old kitchen table, moved it (glass table top and all) and the chairs out to my storage shed. Then assembled my new kitchen table, chairs, and coffee table on my own. Probably shouldn't have done it all in one day, but I wanted to get it done. Lots of pain today...but I couldn't justify skipping a day with the last day being tomorrow. It was hell, but I'm glad I pushed through it.
  • melgibson
    Options
    hey guys! so its wedding week for me! so il just be shredding as much as I can ..did day 4 of level 3 on friday and managed day 5 of level 3 yesterday ... having a heactic day today so I will be back on to level 3 for the rest of the week before the wedding to ensure i am in tip top condition! i have to say i have seen great results so far ... and inch and a half of my waist , an inch and a half of my hips and half an inch of each thigh and lost a few pounds... :) anyone esle got good results?

Louise you have done so amazingly well, I'm delighted to hear you have seen a good loss, That is great!!
    I bet yor so busy with the wedding plans I'm surprised you have time to do the shred, so fair play to you :drinker:
    Good luck this week, I know you will look fab in your wedding dress :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 29, D10L3. Really didn't want to shred today. I was stubborn yesterday and took apart my old kitchen table, moved it (glass table top and all) and the chairs out to my storage shed. Then assembled my new kitchen table, chairs, and coffee table on my own. Probably shouldn't have done it all in one day, but I wanted to get it done. Lots of pain today...but I couldn't justify skipping a day with the last day being tomorrow. It was hell, but I'm glad I pushed through it.

Well done for giving that extra effort, I know it's difficult sometimes but doesn't it feel great knowing you didn't quit even though you really felt you you wanted to. :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 29, level 3 done. I did not feel up to it today, I feel dizzy and also a pain in my upper right side back. I persevere cos its only 1 DAY TO GO.

Feel better soon :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Well everyone I have done it!!
    I struggled my way through THREE shreds today, I had a little break between each but I did them and am now basically up to date.
    I'm really proud of myself, I have a nasty cold and everyone around me keeps telling me I should be resting and they feel sorry for me, my son in particular!! But I feel not too bad, I'm tired and achy but I am so pleased I push myself and did them all and got back with you all.

TOMORROW IS OUR LAST DAY!!!!!!!

SO EXCITING TO HEAR HOW EVERYONE HAS DONE.

WE CAN POST OUR WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN RESULTS AND INCHES/CMS LOST/GAINED ON THE THREAD SO WE CAN ALL SEE HOW WE HAVE DONE, AND ANYONE WHO TOOK BEFORE PICTURES CAN UPLOAD THEIR BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, I REALLY WISH I HAD TAKEN SOME AS I KNOW MY SHOULDERS AND ARMS LOOK BETTER AND MY CHEST IS TIGHTER TOO, I CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE EVEN WITH ANYTHING TO COMPARE TO.

SO LAST DAY TOMORROW, WE CAN DO IT!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: