Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    09/05: 125.8
    09/12: 124.6
    09/19: 124.4
    09/26: 125.4
    10/03: 125.8
    10/10: 124.2
    10/17: 125.2
    10/24: 121.8
    10/31: 123.2
    11/07: 123.0
    11/14: 122.2
    11/21: 121.8
    11/28: 124.4
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24:

As expected. I'm going to call this "zig-zagging" to "shock" my body now that I can put Thanksgiving behind me and start eating healthy again. :wink: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I'm taking care of my 3 year old granddaughter this week so the chart will be up later tonight. If your weigh in is later today, I'll still get it since I can't work on the chart yet. :-)

Current Weight: 151.2
    Challenge Goal Weight: 138

09/05: 151.2
    09/12: 150.0
    09/19: 148.2
    09/26: 147.4
    10/03: 146.2 <<<mini goal weight 147>>>
    10/10: 145.6
    10/17: 143.8
    10/24: 143.8
    10/31: 143.2 <<<mini goal weight 143>>>
    11/07: 142.0
    11/14: 141.6
    11/21: 140.6
    11/28: 144.0 (I was 140.2 on Thursday morning. ;-) Ate bad Thurs - Sun and am back on track today. I planned for this and gave myself two weeks to get back to the 140.2 so, hopefully, I will still make my challenge goal.
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight 138>>>
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YEAH !! zig zagging :) Calorie confusion is what I did this week. I see many of us did. I am happy we all still came back monday. I am back on track and will not meet my final goal but will feel great about my achievement. I am having surgery Wednesday so I am not sure what my weight will be like. I am right nervous about this. This is a big deal for me. Life stressors are horrible.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Dang it! Forgot to post before the cutoff.

Holding steady this week anyway. Which is a miracle considering the holiday and the general chaos.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Week12-1.jpg
    Week121.jpg
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    AbbyGrl72 - Love the new profile pic! I feel you with the 4 lbs. I'm right there with ya... :cry:

trimformecmb - Loved the sparkling water post! :drinker:

shickam062604 - Good luck with the changes you have coming this week!

LadyPersia - I hope things are better with your mom and your health now.

nwohler - I hope you have a great vacation!

Scarlettdawn764 - WOW! Your ring size is TINY! Thanks for the heads up about White Castles.

alisons7598 - I hope your infection clears up soon.

gmomlyn - You are so lucky to be able to overeat and still lose weight! If I even look at food with that intention, my fat cells plump up in anticipation! Good luck getting into the 160s. I truly think you'll make it!

cathyl3 - You did FABULOUS keeping your weight in check with all of the restaurants!

craft338 - Since I was late today, you didn't miss the weigh in. :-) You can switch to another day, if that would help you.

Jelybe - I "zig-zagged" to "shock" my body also! :laugh:

annehdavis - Good luck with your surgery!

Congrats to julidav, vallejos6, Scarlettdawn764, yeyeyefish, and gmomlyn for being this week's biggest losers! And a BIG congratulations to gmomlyn for being in the overall biggest loser category for ALL 12 WEEKS!! :flowerforyou:

vallejos6 & yeyeyefish - To help us get off the extra Thanksgiving padding, would you please give us a mini challenge?
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Major weight gain here up to 148. Alot of it is water. SO many places my mind wants to be but healthy...
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with the next few weeks ladies. I am sure we can
    get this going again. Holidays are tough. :heart:

Congrats to all the losers this week. :drinker:

Think Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming, Christmas is coming :laugh:
  • vallejos6
    vallejos6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I feel a little bad being a big loser this week as I've been doing SO horribly this challenge, but at least I'm back down below my original start weight! My mini challenge is pretty personal, but hopefully it helps someone else as well. Now that it's cold and the produce is way past it's summer prime, I've noticed myself skimping on the veggies. So my challenge for this week is to make sure and get in at least 3 one cup servings of veggies a day (and no, Veronica, you can't count the leftover pumpkin pie as a vegetable!)

I'm on count down mode. My older son, who is in the Army stationed in California, is coming home in 2 1/2 weeks. And, only 4 weeks and one day until we leave for Idaho to see my baby. His home is letting me cook Christmas dinner for all the boys and staff, so busy planning what I'm making for them. I'm so excited!

Hope ya'll have a great day/rest of the week if I don't get back here before Friday!

~~Veronica
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    I gained 4 lbs. :cry:

I gained 8 lbs
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    Thank you for your support. I have gotten back a bit of my spunk from my funk. Holidays is always bad and this year without my Dad it seems even harder. Broken is the best way I can explain it. Gonna bust me butt this month to regain my goal:) Have a great day!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support. I have gotten back a bit of my spunk from my funk. Holidays is always bad and this year without my Dad it seems even harder. Broken is the best way I can explain it. Gonna bust me butt this month to regain my goal:) Have a great day!

lady...you are not alone...this time of the year is very difficlut for me as well....i slip into a funk and it seems harder and harder to get out of it....i usually dont feel lonely but this time of the year does bring that out for me......its even getting harder to exercise, which for me is my daily dose of medicine(anti-depressant)....the best way i can expain it is a heavy heart....but we WILL get out of it....have a wonderful day....:flowerforyou:
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I hope everyone is doing well. I finally snapped out of whatever funk I was in & today (for the first time in a long time) logged all my food intake & my workouts! (and I went to the YMCA!)

Thank you all for your patience as I worked thru all the life chaos!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Ugghhhh! If you are what you eat, then I was 1/2 of a big package of Dutch fudge cookies tonight. Not a good way to try and lose weight. Not going to even try and figure out how many calories I just ate. Only good thing.....there aren't any more left, so I won't be tempted tomorrow.
    Hope everyone is doing better than me! :)
    Lin
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    Here a hug to say we can do this!!!! I am down 2 pounds after drinking 200 oz of water in three days. I feel aittle better. I have been eatting better also. Have a great day!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    :
    Hi ! I hope everyone is doing well. I finally snapped out of whatever funk I was in & today (for the first time in a long time) logged all my food intake & my workouts! (and I went to the YMCA!)

Thank you all for your patience as I worked thru all the life chaos!

Hugs,
    Amy

awesome amy, one day at a time.....lets look forward....im in that place right now, even workouts dont motivate me....i am finding it difficult to want, or have the energy to do my exercises...fighting this is a workout in and of its self...glad YOU are back:flowerforyou:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I hope some of us can get their mojo back after reading some of these posts.

No too many more days to go, let's pull up our boot straps and give this

Challenge Hell!! Come on girls when can do this. :bigsmile:
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Happy December 1st! Hope everyone has a great day. Sorry to be checking in so late but my weight hasn't changed much from last week anyways went up one back at 193.
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options

THINKING of you>>>>>>
  • LadyPersia
    Options

THINKING of you>>>>>>

Thank you. Oh and Soooo Sorry for not spell checking my post. I will do better!