Lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Hello everyone and thank you all for joining this challenge. I am very excited and ready to hear and see some amazing results from you all. I will post our first Mini challenge on Friday and will post the link for the spreadsheet on Friday as well just so you can make sure I got your name spelled right and your SW posted correctly.

Note just because you are loosing this weight before Thanksgiving doesn't mean to go crazy and eat on Thanksgiving and gain them back!! That will defeat the purpose!! So Lets do this!!!

There is a few rules and guidelines listed below:

****If YOU misses weigh in 2 wks in a row you will be REMOVED from the challenge.*****

Requirements are:
1) Drink at least 8 (8oz) of water/day
2) Exercise atleast 60 mins (five days) a week.
3) Complete food diary
4) Weigh in Every Friday
5) Check the thread for mini-challenges and updates (every friday)

TO QUIT IS NOT AN OPTION

Challenge starts Oct 21st and End Nov. 23rd.

Updates will be posted in the form of a google spreadsheet. I will post the link every Monday evening and all you have to do is copy and paste the link into your browser and you'll be able to view the stats.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to msg me and I will be glad to help you out!!! Have a good day:) and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! Give this your BEST!!!

Replies

• sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Alrighty now, lets get this party started :) So excited about this challenge...(a virtual high five)
  • lenn32
    lenn32 Posts: 7
    Options
    really excited about these i need these motivation

I can do these:happy:
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Yay! Im excited!! I know we all can do this!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    O and I forgot one thing. We are all here to motivate and inspire one another so dont be all anti-social. Buddy up, cheer each other on, have fun as u doing this challenge. Say what u mean and mean what u say! :)
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Awesome!! looking forward to it!! :)
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am super excited :D Do we have an official list of all the group members yet?
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I'm excited girl... Let's get it! :)
  • Nat_Shermans
    Nat_Shermans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: We've got this!
  • Dedee9250
    Options
    I Too Can do this!!!:smile:
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I Will do this!! I will lose weight!!
  • skiqt323
    Options
    What do I need to do to join this group? Also, Ill be away from the computer Friday can I send my weigh in Thursday?
  • shaybabie
    shaybabie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!!! I'm ready!!!!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yes

We can do this . Ready to Rock!!!!!!!
    Kathy
  • GoGettmGirl419
    Options
    I needed this challenge:smile:
  • AML04143
    Options
    Excited to start!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello everyone I am so ready to get this challenge started!! I got some stuff for yall on Friday LOL!! So get ready cause it is gonna BURN BABY BURN!!!
    I am usually on here MOST between 9-5 so if you write me after 5p Eastern it will prob take me awhile to respond back or I will respond back the next day!! Have a good Wednesday!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    OK, I want to join... I really need motivation to exercise! I'm doing well with the eating, am satisfied with that. Losing weight, but also need to tighten up. So I am game. Feel free to friend me.
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for this to start :)
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I've slacked in the past and at the first of this month I decided enough is enough. I've just recently started reading some of the posts and topics and I think something like this is just the motivation I need.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello my friends ok I am going to go ahead and post the first challenge. You can wait to start tomorrow or get a headstart tonight its up to you:

First mini challenge: For the most part we are mainly targeting to loose our stomach right?? So first week challenge is to do 100 crunches daily starting tomorrow 10/21-10/27. You can split them up however you like just long as you do 100/day. For example: 50 in the morn, 50 at night or 100 at one time or 4 sets of 25. Whatever best for you!! And 50 Fire hydrants (25 on each side). If I need to post a pic of the Fire Hydrant let me know or you can google it.