Lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• mysteryfoxes
    Options
    So I see a lot of signature pics for groups. I figured we should have one too. :)

It's simple, but it's a reminder too. :3

If you don't know, add: [ url ] http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7510/10lbs.png [ /url ] (without the spaces) in your signatures.
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    60 minutes at the gym tonight. Didn't think I was going to make it, but I did. I feel great. The machine said I burned almost 500 cals. When I put it into MFP it said close to 800. Seems way off to me. Which one should I go by?

I would personally use the one on the machine to be on the safe side.. anybody else have any thoughts on this?
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh! and Great job!! :)
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Everyone!!! So excited!! About to get out in this beautiful weather with my son and burn some calories.
    @ mysteryfoxesThx for the signature image...It's cute :)
  • shaybabie
    shaybabie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got in my 100 crunches & 50 Fire Hydrants!!!!!!! This fire hydrants are NO JOKE!!!! Also walked for 40 minutes so all I need in 20 more min for the day :-))
  • MaterMama
    Options
    So I see a lot of signature pics for groups. I figured we should have one too. :)

If you don't know, add: [ url ] http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7510/10lbs.png [ /url ] (without the spaces) in your signatures.

I tried this signature but its not working for me. Please help. :D
  • dragonflyyy
    Options

thanks! :D
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Try copying and pasting this in your signature but make the IMG lowercase.

10lbs.png

I hope this helps :)
  • MaterMama
    Options
    Thank you sassieatl
  • sassieatl
    Options
    okay...just finished the 100 crunches and 50 FIRE Freakin Hydrants...lol. those hydrants are the business. Happy Saturday :glasses:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options

Thanks for the banner! I will do mine monday as soon as I get to work.
    Yall are on it so proud of u all. I am going to get my 100 crunchrs and 50 fire hydrants in tonight and prob do a ab jam dvd. Hope u all enjoy your day! :)

O yeah them fire hydrants are off da chain.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    About to go do my exercise. Last night did Just Dance Summer Partyon the Wii. Then the crunches and fire hydrants. Crazy day today. Actually didn't do well with the eating, didn't eat much at all. Just as well, because over did the crackers and cheese yesterday. Tonight, I might go for the wii fit. If it wasn't for this challenge, I would have changed my mind about the exercise already! But otta get it in before bed.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll. I had a great day. Hope you did too. My laptop is broken so please excuse my late post but i'm trying to use the app on my phone too. I've been doing so much talking about fire hydrants i've got all my MFPF wanting to know more- LOL. I can't wait to see results on Friday. I leave for the Bahamas but i promise to be good. Depending on my signal i may not be able to do my diary but i hope i can get to a computer or Wi-Fi while on board. Enjoy your night and lets rock this challenge hard.
  • quelquun
    quelquun Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So sorry- wasn't able to get a chance to log everything until after midnight (PST) tonight... Thanks for the new badge guys!!
  • lynnellec
    lynnellec Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh... Those fire hydrant things aren't messing around! Hello tight muscles that haven't been worked in awhile! :-) Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    I love my "Fire Hydrant Burn" I just bought "The Shred" last night. My 7-year-old and I are about to do it together! Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    Oh no! :( I messed up my ticker attachment thingy. Could someone tell me what I did wrong?
  • sassieatl
    Options
    Try copying and pasting this in your signature but make the IMG lowercase.

10lbs.png

I hope this helps :)

yeaforme try this for your ticker..
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello to my wonderful team just cking in with u guys! I did my 100 crunches this morn with hubby will do fire hydrants later on. Got a busy day. Chat with you all tomorrow. Hope yall have a wonderful relaxing Sunday!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ok, fell asleep before I exercised last night. But did my crunches, fire hydrants, and 60 minutes already. Just gotta make sure I eat enough today.