Replies

• VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Awesome chart, but you forgot me! It's okay, here's my info again:

SW: 166.6
    week 1: 164.0
    goal weight: 154.0

I weigh in tomorrow, so I'll have week 2 results for you then! Thanks for doing this.
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi just checking in .. just done my 100 girly pressups... is anyone adding them into your days exercise .
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ok girls, I managed to drink my 8 glasses of water yesterday but didn't get to the push ups. I am fighting a cold and feel so drained at night! I will try and do some here at work and some at night to make up for yesterday! Good Luck to all!
  • archers
    archers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great group.
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I ended up going way past my goal for the day. Instead of 20 girly push ups I got in 40 and I'm really striving to make it to where I can do 10 regular push ups by the end of the challenge. I can do 1 so far lol :)
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Whoops I must've posted too late yesterday to get on the chart. It looks great and I can't wait to be added.
    Starting weight is
    137.5 and it hasn't changed yet.
    Goal weight for challenge 130

Thank you so much for doing this!
  • Rach013
    Options
    Hello,
    I would like to join!

Height= 5'2
    Starting weight= 141.3
    Goal weight by xmas= 130

• sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I got my 20 girly pushups in yesterday.

Thanks for the chart, ziesergirl! Great job everyone!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    You missed me too!

Current weight: 150
    Goal weight: 140

Very nice chart though!
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    Love the chart! I got my girly push-ups done yesterday and have done ten so far today!
  • Cheri06
    Cheri06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart ziesergirl!!!! :flowerforyou:

I completed my girly push ups yesterday, and as I suspected, I have no upper body strength whatsoever. Oh well. My personal goal is to be able to do 40-50 girly push-ups (in one sitting) by next Wednesday.
  • januarygal
    januarygal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I need something to get me losing. I have been at a plateau since the summer, all due to me eating too much. I workout regularly but have food issues. I am picking up a book today on carb cycling and I hope that will work for me. 1200-1500 calories per day leaves me hungry all the time, eating back my calories causes cravings and no weightloss. I have to figure this out.

CW 189
    Christmas goal weight 179
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You forgot me on the chart!!!

Here is my info again

sw 201
    w1 200
    gw 190

thanks
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I joined the group late so I just wanna make sure I get on the chart next week! SW 194 X-Mas GW 174.

Thank you for putting this all together! It is already helping me get back on track!

Trying Zumba for the first time tonight! And of course my girly push ups!!!!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Done my 20 girly push-ups today, can't even remember last time I did a push up, wasn't that bad. Going for 25 tomorrow. Can I please join your chart....... Fair play to you for taking the time to get this up and running...

Start weight 318
    Now weight 311
    Xmas weight 295
  • angelon911
    angelon911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! So inspired to see everyone's doing so good!! WTG the people who lost over 5 pounds! That's AMAZING!!
    Of course we are all amazing just was blown away by the higher ones. I'd probably pass out if I got on the scale and had lost that much! ya'll are my hero! =)
  • jessashcher
    Options
    count me in
    sw 160
    gw 145
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Forgot my pushups yesterday, did 10 girly ones today and forgot how much I hate them. Will try to add 5 more tomorrow.
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I did my 20 girly push ups today! I also burned around 1200 calories with cardio and did my 50 squats and 120 crunches.
    However I was terrible about my water. I think I only drank 48 oz for the day.
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a group! :happy: Everyone is doing amazing! There are so many now it is hard to post on everyone, so I am just letting everybody know I am proud of each and every one!! Keep it up! Christmas will be here in no time!!
    I hope everybody has a great weekend!!:bigsmile:

Crystal