Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oops, missed me too...not really a big deal since I didn't lose anything. Just thought I'd let you know. Hope youre having a great time in MOA!

SW: 226
    Week 1: 0
    CGW: 210
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in 100 pressups done.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just checking in!!! Did my 25 push-ups 2day. Going for 30 tomorrow.

Good luck everyone...........
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    About to do my 30 push ups! Still getting my water in. Hope everyone is having an Awesome weekend!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sry I'm late checking in. It has been crazy over here taking care of OH after his surgery.

SW: 187.6

CW: 184.2

XMAS GW: 175

UGW: 145
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Checking in - push ups done, water good today. :smile:
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I didn't do well today at all! We are snowed in here in CT. We have at least 6 inches of snow already and it is supposed to go until tomorrow morning. I had bought a bag of Ruffles and some dip and was supposed to bring it to a party tomorrow, but guess what I ended up opening tonight?

So even with a burn of 1000 calories I still was over in calories by 52 cals.
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Checking in did my 20 push-ups today was bad and didn't get them in yesterday
  • Annie092
    Options
    Ziesergirl, the chart is amazing!!! It's so great to be able to see everyone all in one place, including myself. :happy:

And in regards to the push-ups: I did 6 the other night, (the girly kind) and tried to do more today. Couldn't even do one. Was still sore from the day before. :ohwell: I had no idea my upper body strength was that bad. And it surprises me because I do a lot of lifting in my job. Will try to do more. But have also been doing a lot of walking/jogging and my legs are so sore!! lol. I'm terrible. But I guess I have to start somewhere. :wink:

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!!! And everyone is doing an awesome possum job!!!
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I would like to join:bigsmile:
    sw 150
    gw 135
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Just got home from a Halloween party. I surprised myself by only having one beer, & when we went to eat afterwards only eating the main course, NO fries (even though they came with it) now I'm doing my push ups cause I forgot lol yay for everyone who is doing well.
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just got home from a Halloween party. I surprised myself by only having one beer, & when we went to eat afterwards only eating the main course, NO fries (even though they came with it) now I'm doing my push ups cause I forgot lol yay for everyone who is doing well.

way to go! doesn't it feel empowering to say "no thanks"?!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Another day gone another pound gone. Did 30 push-ups today.

I neeeeeed to be on the chart. Please.

Start weight 318lb
    Now weight 311lb
    Xmas weight 295lb
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in done my 100 pressups.
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I signed up for this, but then disappeared and have only just found the time to read through all the posts. This week was a total write off, and because I was away on my weigh-day (Weds) I haven't even weighed in. Will do so next week, and will start doing the push-ups tomorrow - I'll see how many I manage tomorrow (girly type) then try to add one or two per day.

Lots of brilliant weight-losses - great going everyone.
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Just checking in! I ate terribly this weekend but drank all my water and got in a good bit of exercise! I did 20 girly push-ups yesterday and 40 today!!! Stay focused and keep up the hard work everyone!
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! MOA was a good, good time! glad to be back home and ready for a healthy, active, positive week!! Hope all of you had a good weekend. I am a little behind with the push up challenge. Water is still going well. will catch up tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I haven't done any challenges before on MFP, so I'm looking forward to it.

SW: 179
    GW by Christmas: 169

Can anyone bring me up to date on the pushups/water? I know it's a mini-goal, just not sure how many of each to do.

Thanks!
    Meg
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I haven't done any challenges before on MFP, so I'm looking forward to it.

SW: 179
    GW by Christmas: 169

Can anyone bring me up to date on the pushups/water? I know it's a mini-goal, just not sure how many of each to do.

Thanks!
    Meg

HI & welcome!

water was our first challenge and we are currently on the push up challenge. Just do as many as you can and try to improve on that. Our challenges run Thursday thru Wednesday. Will be posting a new one in 2 days. good luck!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    SW: 166.6
    week 1: 164.0
    week 2: 162.0
    goal weight: 154.0

YAY, I'm so happy to have lost another 2 pounds!!! Now I just have to lose a pound a week.