Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• ewhitehurst1
    Options
    I have done push-ups all but one day this week!!! It was not easy. I could only do 10 yesterday because my arms were so sore but back to 40 today (girly push-ups of course!!!). I am proud of myself because I kept up with my water over the weekend. I couldn't tell you when was the last time I had a soda. My food was not great but it never is. I struggle with my diet all the time - BUT I went to Burger King today and got the grilled chicken sandwich instead of a burger so that is definitely a step in the right direction! Still not comfortable showing my food diary.

Keep up the hard work everyone! Good Luck on all our weigh-in's!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in ... at wi i have lost 4lb this week.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    celebrating 2 lbs down today!! Weighed in at 165.2 this morning. Now to stay away from my kid's candy, lol!! This group has a great motivator - thanks everyone!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I checked in yesterday, but I'll repost since it's Wednesday.

SW: 201
    Last week: 199.5
    This week 196

Down 3.5 lbs! Yay!

I have been keeping up with my water intake, up to 100 oz a day. I'm ashamed to say that I have only done push-ups once this week. I wanted to do REAL push-ups so I tried them to see how many I could do. Four. :noway: Haven't tried again, but I have been keeping up with my cardio this week. Baby steps, right? Have a great day!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

Current weight: 165ish
    Goal Weight for Christmas: 155

I had an accident at work, so I haven't been able to go to the gym, I 'm absolutely frustrated! This is what I needed...Thank you!
    Good luck everyone....we are all here for each other!:flowerforyou:
  • tookuhl
    Options
    I'm in too!!! You really have some good ideas and I'm game for anything. I can't seem to find any group that will keep me accountable. This sounds like a great group to join. Thanks you.
    SW 203
    CW 189:happy:
  • christydufrene78
    Options
    I am in SW- 215
    GW- 195:smile:
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    just checking in...weight was 191.8 for week # 2. down .4 gonna try harder! hope you all have a good Wednesday. Have blood work this am and hope to get some leaves picked up. will catch up with ya all later! You guys are all awesome! love the support here....none better!
  • kristin335
    Options
    Happy Weigh-In day! Good luck at the scale to everyone!
    Starting Weight: 157
    Today's Weight: 155
    Goal Weight: 145
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Only lost 0.5lbs this week as did zero exercise last week! Started 30ds yesterday so hoping to see some changes with that.
  • shanny5535
    Options
    Well today I did a horible time last week. I gained 1.4 pounds this last past week. I found my motivation again so I KNOW I will have a good week this week. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm with it and looking forward to meeting this challenge!

starting wt 248
    Xmas goal wt 230
  • gingerlee05
    Options
    Checking in
    Starting Weight 268
    Current Weight 266
    Goal Weight 243 :smile:
  • rlhartley
    rlhartley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Checking In:
    Starting weight - 201
    Christmas goal - 186
    Week 2 Weight - 196

I hope everyone has a great week!
  • MIssFinny
    MIssFinny Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh-in Wednesday, everyone!

SW: 265
    CW (wk 2): 259
    CGW: 250
  • teemack27
    Options
    Count me in!

SW: 154.2
    Dec 24th GW: 148.0
  • pearlsgonewild
    pearlsgonewild Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 lbs this week, just 2 to go! CW:157 lbs.
  • mmbarnes1973
    mmbarnes1973 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    OK. I have been doing so well and usually on my day's off, I misbehave. Well, yesterday was my day off and I got up with a plan and the will and the motivation....and then danged if teenagers don't happen!!! lol. I really ended up with such a stressful, emotional day, let's just say I blew It !!! So mad at myself. But I guess it was a choice I made. Anyway, my choice for today is to pick myself up and move through the emotional crap and focus on myself again. I love this group. I can scroll through and see you all are just like me. Normal, everyday life sometimes gets in the way and then you get back up. Thank goodness for you guys to help with my motivation.
    SW- 190
    CW- 184.6
    GW- 170 by xmas. (though a few extra more lbs gone would be nice) lol
  • ktjones3
    Options
    Wednesday weight: 168.0

Starting weight: 173.2
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    SW: 146
    CW: 145