Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Alright today I was kinda bad and ate till I was over stuffed cause I started out really really hungry...
    I've done 53 sit ups 87 squats and 40 girly push ups today not including my regular exercise.. So all in all not a bad day plenty of water to go with it
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Down 2.5kg (5lbs) over two weeks. Which has nudged me into the overweight category!! Pleased as punch. Add to that that about 4 people have commented on my weightloss this week, and I'm feeling a lot more positive.

I did weigh after a sauna trip, so it may not be a real loss, but we'll see next week.
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing the chart Ziesergirl66 your a star.

Checking in on this weeks challenges...
    squats 100. situps 300. and mind over matter has worked today went out for lunch today and refused a pudding.
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mindful eating fail: I just had 3 small oatmeal cookies without even thinking about it. I hadn't eaten so mindlessly like that in several weeks.

Only 130 calories - but still. it's not so much the calories I'm thinking about - but the fact that I just put those cookies in my mouth without even thinking about it. :sad:
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So I lost on the mindful eating thing-why must my children have Halloween candy everywhere I look? But I made up for it in exercise. I burned 1000 calories on my bike and did 50 squats, 120 crunches and 60 side leg lifts. So I was able to come in under calories for the day.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    SO yesterday I managed to get in my 25 girly push ups (I am horrible at those), I did 40 squats and about 100 sit ups! I was a little low on my water intake so I will work on that and as for mindful eating, I am doing good so far... We watched a movie last night and I would usually sit with a bag of chips and I took all of your advice and had only one serving! I was fine and didnt have the craving for them after wards!

Weekend logging is hard, but so far I have managed to log breakfast and lunch. Have no idea about dinnet yet because we tend to eat out! MINDFUL THINKING!!!!! Have a great weekend. I will check in again on monday!
  • sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in...squats 100. situps 300. mindful eating has worked again resisted wine gums.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Done push-ups and squats.
  • nhjhawk
    nhjhawk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Haven't been to good about checking in. Feel like I fell off the wagon and am now working to get back on. I have lost 1 pound since joining the group.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Had a candy fest last night - not good! Checking in to say I am GOING to have a better day today!! Have a great Sunday everyone!

Sarah
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Just wanted to check in and say hi. I am still in this slump. Yesterday I had a good morning and early afternoon..then it was down hill from there. I had a really good nites sleep last nite, so I do feel better with that. It is partly sunny here, so a walk outdoors would benefit me well.

Hope you're keeping with the challenges and having a healthy day! :flowerforyou:
  • angelon911
    angelon911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I am so excited! I have almost completed the weendend food logging challnge! It's way HARD! lol I haven't been doing the excercise challenges b/c my trainer has been helping me with workouts and I don't want to do a bunch of squats and then have her make me do squats too. =S But this weeks challenge was a really good one for me. I think the logging all weekend has really forced me to do more mindful eating. When you have to log it, it is easier to make yourself think. "Do I need this? or jsut Want this??" Been a good week! Here's hoping the scale shows it. Monday is my weight check day at the gym. Excited to see results.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

We are having my in-laws over for dinner and I am going to make some smashed cauliflower(instead of potatos, you should try this if you haven't), and some roasted new potatos(b/c hubby can't handle no potatos) and hubby is going to grill some chicken. Sounds like a plan to me, i've already logged it. =)
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Just checking in- Yesterday I was very mindful of my eating. There was a church supper and I figured out that if I walk around and assist people (drinks, passing food, etc) then I will eat less... especially since Southern church suppers are all about the sugar and butter. Managed to eat small portions and pass on dessert. Today was a different story... but I had a long workout tonight to make up for it. Oh quiche, why must you be so delicious??

I have not been doing my squats and situps. Today I did some squats, but didn't record how many. Tomorrow I will start keeping track.

8 glasses of water today. :) I still log everything everyday, so my weekend challenge was easily accomplished.

Hope you all enjoyed the extra hour!

Megan
  • kristin335
    Options
    Hi everyone! Great challenges for this weekend and this week, and I especially like the mindful eating one. It has been eye-opening!!
    Have a great week!
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Just checking in...I went to the library and got The Biggest Loser workout video and went and bought some hand weights and a medicine ball! My motivation for watching what I eat has been great but there doesn't seem to be any motivation to work out. Tonight was the first night I worked out in a few days but I felt excellent afterwards. Lots of squats and pushups in the video. Haven't done any situps. Probably need to! I'm hoping I can keep this motivation I finally found! :smile:
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just checking in for the day.
    I did much better on my challenges today. I tracked my food all weekend (although yesterday my eating habits were a disaster). Today I stayed under calories and burned 1300 calories, did 120 crunches, and 50 squats.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.:happy:
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning everyone!! I hope everybody had a good weekend, I did ok Saturday but Sunday I totally blew it!! I Had a emotional breakdown! But today is another day, and I am back on track! I just need to take something from this fall, at least I got back up! Have a good week everyone!! ((HUGS)) :flowerforyou:

Crystal
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, Glad to see everyone is still going strong. Sorry I haven't been checking-in on a regular. Have been doing the challenges some days, but not everyday. Will do better!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    SW: 166.6
    week 1: 164.0
    week 2: 162.0
    week 3: 160.8
    goal weight: 154.0

Great job, everyone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My weekend was horrible in terms of logging in/mindful eating/push ups. Foodwise, I was fine, so that's a good thing.

Have a good week everyone!