Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• sunflowers8
    sunflowers8 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Checking in ... had a good weekend with the food - mindful eating worked for me and each day i have done 100 squats and 300 situps.
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Checking in ... had a good weekend with the food - mindful eating worked for me and each day i have done 100 squats and 300 situps.

WTG! Keep up the good work!
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    just a quick hi, will catch up more later. I've had a much better day! :smile:
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Just checking in... I had a good weekend. Watched what I ate, logged in this weekend and exercised. Wish every day could be like that. Lol
  • nhjhawk
    nhjhawk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awefully surprised this afternoon when I caught myself thinking about how many calories I had to budget for an unhealthy snack this afternoon before I ate something. Guess I am finally starting to get it.

I still get a lot of calories at this point, but it won't always be that way :).
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Checking in - have felt much more mindful in my eating over the weekend. Not perfect!! But much more in tune, so I'll count that as a positive. I have been bad about the squats - I have a knee that bothers me, so that gives me an excuse. But I am going to do some today, Tuesday and Wednesday. Happy end of Monday!!
  • angelon911
    angelon911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to everyone! Very proud of myself, went and had pizza this evening for dinner and thanks to a large salad still managed to stay under goal! Whoohooo! That's unheard of for me, YAY!!
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    good evening everyone! well, today was very good in the food area. felt like I was the "me" I want to be. worked outside for over 4 hours raking, push mowed, cutting, pulling, lifting dead plants. a little behind on water. I think I am ready to start doing my resistance workouts. I always have fairly quick results and I'm hoping some of my clothes will start fitting better.

you guys are all doing so good on the challenges. I am very proud of you...it motivates and inspires me!!
  • kristin335
    Options
    Hi! Just checking in for the day. I was exhausted after working 14 hours today but I did my 25 push-ups, sit-ups and squats. Didn't get any cardio in today, but I plan to get to the gym tomorrow. I'm getting nervous about weigh-in on Wednesday! I feel like I've been eating well and following the challenges, but weight isn't coming off as quickly as it once did. I miss those days!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the first time in a few days! Really excited for this weeks Wednesday weigh in! How bout y'all!!

Thanks for everyone who's been keeping me in their thoughts & prayers. Tough time, but I know God will help me through it. Thus far, things have been working out. :) Thanks ladies & gents (do we have gents?? lol)
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Tonight I did a massive amount of squats (250!). Drank 5 glasses of water so far, will be sure to have at least 3 more before bed. No sit-ups tonight.

I was pretty mindful of my eating. Budgeted for popcorn, but ate it mindlessly while watching TV.

Megan
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    got in 50 sit ups and squats today.. I didn't get any done over the weekend but I did get in some good workouts and I always log my food so that wasn't something new for me.. so far all in all i think i'm doing alright..
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    100 sit-ups and 10 push ups last night
  • kleeper80
    kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OKay just checking in. I have been a total slacker the last few days. I went on a weekend trip to visit my dad and step mom with the kids this past weekend. I ran my second 5K (and beat my previous PR). But my eating has not been great, and I haven't done the sit ups and squats like I should be! So here I am, with a weigh in tomorrow morning looming. Hopefully it wont' be too bad, and I can get back on the bandwagon and move forward! :-)

I dont' know if I have told you guysor not that I am going through a horrible divorce right now. We go to court next Wednesday for trial, and then hopefully it will all be over. I'm hoping that once it's over, the horrible things my ex has been saying to me and about me will stop and I can move on with my life with my kids. All that being said, can any of you single mom's out there help me with how to schedule in exercise??? I have access to a fitness facility through my work, but I cannot seem to find time to get there. I love to run, and I try to take the kids to the track once a week , and they ride their bikes while I run. But it is so hard! I have 3 kids (Ages 8, 7 and 4). With school, work, and all their sports activities, I feel like most of the time all I do is work, help with homework, and drive them around to practices! Even when my husband lived at the house, I always took care of everything, so that's no different. But I wasn't trying to take care of myself at that time.

Anyway, that was an incredibly longwinded post! Thanks for reading!
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    I have gained two pounds. I've done my push ups for the most part but haven't gotten any other exercise. However today I have done 10 squats and I am about to do 15 push ups and tonight I am going to the gym so I am officially back on the wagon.
  • saphfireangel
    saphfireangel Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I got in 80 squats today with my hooping routine but I didn't get any sit ups in there the days not over but i don't see it happening. Still being mindful of what I eat and logging everything.
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, having a fat day today. Put on a T-shirt last week that I hadn't worn in a while and
    it was loose, I was thrilled, put the same T-shirt on today and its clinging to my lumps and bumps.
    But I am not letting it get me down like it normally would. I feel more motivated..imagine that.

Good luck everyone....
  • Liluth
    Liluth Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I had a really bad Sunday and it's still haunting me. I ate boatloads more than I usually did. Of course my weight was up on Monday, so I didn't weigh myself today out of fear. We'll see what happens at tomorrow's check in. I'm scared :(. Please let it be 199 or under. Please, please, please.

Good luck everyone.
  • cindy_46
    cindy_46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join your group. Is it too late? Since I started my weight loss journey on 10/2010, I have lost 45lbs. I've been stuck around this weight for a couple months now. I am pretty new to this site and need some motivation.
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    just a quick hi, will catch up more later. I've had a much better day! :smile:

Glad to hear you are having a better day!!!