Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It is 2;30 here in Alabama and I have all of my water in!!:bigsmile: The lemon has deff helped!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement!:smile:

Crystal
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I get in 88oz of water a day. I add a little lime, lemon, and apple cider vinegar to make it more yummy!
    I know it's not going to be wednesday for another 5 days but I weighed myself today and I am 191lbs! At the beginning of the week I was 195. I think I can say it's due partly to so much water flushing, watching the calories, and Jillian Michael's 30DS!

Way to go you guys! Keep getting that water in! Also, when do we start our next challenge and what is it going to be?
  • CurlyVonda
    CurlyVonda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 185
    GW: 170 (stretching it, but I'm going to give it my all to make it)
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Reached my 640z goal today! YAY! I'm gonna keep on trucking though. See what you can do when you put your mind to it!

Keep up the good work guys. CRYSTAL, where are you at?
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I need a little accountability lately. :)

CW: 178
    GW: 168

I've already had 2/3 of my water goal for the day. I like mine with lemon juice and a little Stevia so it tastes like lemonade but with zero calories. Lime juice is good too.
  • robsgal
    robsgal Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is what I needed... I've been slacking so much and just realized i've gone up a size in jeans!

CW- 175ish (used to weigh on the Wii, but lightening zaped it, the old scale changes everytime I get on it but it's been around 175)

CGW- 165

UGW- 155

I have a lot of challenges coming up and all I can think about is the candy I just got for my daughters 4th Halloween Birthday party next weekend!

BTW, I've drank about 42 ounces of water today.
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Got my water in today - 64 oz. Plan on more with dinner and after - decaf tea!
  • Frankeegee
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW 179
    GW 165
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Way to go you guys! Keep getting that water in! Also, when do we start our next challenge and what is it going to be?

The challenges will run Thursday thru Wednesday. So, we are on day 2 of the water challenge. I think we'll go with the push up challenge next week. Hey, good job on the loss so far and keep shreddin it with JM!! :wink:
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Woo! I got all my water in for today and it's not even 5pm yet!!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    i got my water today!! love it this specific challenge isnt really much of a challenge for me.. Everyone good job!
  • katlandia
    Options
    I'm brand new, but I'd love to be a part of this group!

CW: 165
    GW: 150
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Drank 104 oz today! :)
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    welcome newbies!! glad to have ya here!!
  • Cheri06
    Cheri06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to join too!!! I need a good mini-goal to reach, and this seems perfect! I stopped drinking sodas and juices a while back, but I didn't pay attention to how much water I'm taking in, so this challenge will definitely help. I'm aiming for 64 oz a day.

CW: 230
    X-Mas GW: 218
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good morning sunshines! I started my day with a short workout on the wii! Feeling good and 12 oz down so far; about to go fill my glass again. Have a great Saturday!
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!! I hope everybody has a awesome weekend!! You guys are great and such a inspiration!! Keep up the good work!! :happy:

Crystal
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!! Today is my rest day/weigh in lost 3 lbs this week!!.. But i will continue to eat well and consume the H20 :smile:
  • nhjhawk
    nhjhawk Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sign me up

CW 274.5
    GW 260
    Ultimate GW 190
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cw: 168
    gw: 158

Started off the day exercising and drinking 16oz. Feeling good! Have a great Saturday everyone!