Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Here's a water trick that has a few calories, sparkling water, pomegranite juice, fresh squeezed lime. I think 1 oz of pom juice is 20ish calories and fresh lime juice is about 5.

Think of all the antioxidants...

this sounds so tasty...like a cocktail :drinker: YUM!!
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturdays - will post then!
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    I would love to do one of these games!

Can I get a suggestion on what weight I should aim for by Christmas? I am 5'8 and 180 lbs. Where should I plan to be by 12-25??

I would say that anywhere from about 10-15 lbs would be a good goal :)

agree ^^^
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Have had 0 water today - lots of tea though!! Need to start getting those glasses of water in ... I'm falling behind ;-)
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    Yay! It's Friday!! Don't know about the rest of you, but weekends can sabotage my week of doing good. For the most part tho, it just depends what is going on. I have 2 events goin on...a bonfire tomorrow and then a gathering at my inlaws Sunday. There will be nothing healthy tomorrow, so I may just eat before I go and have a couple bites of what is served. Gotta live right? Water will be a huge factor both days!! Sunday will be like Thanksgiving, already!!

I think for those of you drinking tea, it would be ok to count as water...isn't that the base of tea? and most teas are good for you!

so, get floatin' people!! :drinker:
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So far 42 oz of water, trying to increase my goal every day.
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey guys! I'm in!

SW: 154
    GW: 139

Do you think it's doable? Usually I lose weight really fast (the upside of being 24) but for some reason I've been restricting my calories for about 2 weeks and have only gone down 2 pounds. I'm not sure it's feasible.

my mini goals are 149 by Halloween (a girl can dream, right?) and 144 by Thanksgiving.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here's a water trick that has a few calories, sparkling water, pomegranite juice, fresh squeezed lime. I think 1 oz of pom juice is 20ish calories and fresh lime juice is about 5.

Think of all the antioxidants...

this sounds so tasty...like a cocktail :drinker: YUM!!

Yep, I add vodka when it's partytime....low cal cocktail
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    32oz in so far. I'll get 16oz in at lunch. Which leaves 16oz more. To reach my goal for today. My weekends tend to mess me up as well and I'm going to a football game tonight. I'll have to be on my best behavior. Going fill the cup with clear stuff now. Lets do this guys!
  • jbamford
    Options
    Doesn't tea count
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! It's barely 8am in L.A. and I have 32 oz in. WooHOO! I hope everyone has a good day, and an even better weekend1
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I'm riaising a glass of...ahem water....to everyone today! Good Luck!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :drinker: I'm riaising a glass of...ahem water....to everyone today! Good Luck!!

Hmmm, don't mind if I do!! :wink:
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm at 16 oz with breakfast and getting ready for my workout!
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So I'm at 32 oz so far for the day, which isn't bad considering I didn't check this yesterday and had no clue we were doing a water challenge, lol. I love it though, drinking more water has been one of my goals over the past few weeks.

I'm shooting for at least 80 oz a day, as I'm a big water drinker. And I do have 16 oz of decaf green tea in the mornings that I count as water, for those of you debating.

Happy hydrating! :)
  • drummergirl4him
    Options
    I am at 16 oz so far... I plan on more but not sure. I am going to the movies later and I don't know how well I will do with the water thing cause it is so expensive!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    490 calories getting RIPPED and elliptical...I WILL BE 165 FOR SANTA TO ENJOY!! :wink: :blushing:
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    good afternoon (here) MCtY gang! 32 oz done. been doing house chores...gonna eat some lunch next and then head out to walk.

Well, I have been on MFP off and on since March of 2010 and I am doing something different this time..... I am eating all or most of my exercise cals back..this time. So far, I have wanted them, been hungry! I guess that's one of the perks to exercising, getting to eat more!

Keep that glass full folks!!:drinker:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    68oz down!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone -- keep drinking water and make healthy choices!!!
  • LoveDaLibra
    Options
    Count Me In!!
    Current: 242
    Christmas: 230
    Goal:150

Please send me a message with more info and if we are doing teams!