Ripped in 30 starting 24/10/11

Options
Hello

I am planning on starting Ripped in 30 on Monday the 24/10/11 and looking for people to join me! I have done other Jillian Michaels workouts and really like her!

I know there are a couple of groups already going but it would be nice to start together with a few people.

I believe it is advised to stay on a level till you feel you have mastered it. I think I will do that but not stay on a level for more than 10 days. Plus I will take 1 or 2 days off. Probably Saturday and Sunday will be my days off!

Anyone up for joining in?

Replies

• Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in !
  • stacy1026
    Options
    I'm in
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I will join you. but I will do the 30 DS since that is the dvd that I have. I have taken about a month off and just concentrated on walking/running/elliptical/cycling so it is time to get back to work!
  • TonnaJai
    TonnaJai Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    I'll start with you. I am ready for my second shot of her R30. I lost 15lbs the first time I did it. It was extremely challenging and I loved it. So, count me in! Let's get this weight off and start building muscle!
  • Gualirix
    Options
    I'll join u!
  • ddboone
    ddboone Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in!

I did the 30DS and got great results, plus I was more dedicated to exercising every day. I need something to kick me back into high gear!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hurray! Nice to have that people joining!!

What sort of weights does everyone use?
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    i am sooooo in!!!! i have the DVD, and am more than willing to be part of this!!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    i use 3 or 5 pounds weights.
    when do we start??? 24th??
  • Daisy80
    Options
    I'll start with you. I am ready for my second shot of her R30. I lost 15lbs the first time I did it. It was extremely challenging and I loved it. So, count me in! Let's get this weight off and start building muscle!

Wow that's amazing! I would be very happy with that! What weights did you use? For the other JM workouts I have done I used two bottles filled with water (I am a poor student) and that worked well but now not sure if that would be heavy enough?

Daisy
  • Daisy80
    Options
    i use 3 or 5 pounds weights.
    when do we start??? 24th??

Ok thank you! And yes Monday the 24th! :smile:
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    i cant wait to start!!!!!!! bring on the pain jillian!!! will be all worth it!!!! :O) im so exited,, and i just can't hide it,,,,lol
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    haha thats ok, i improvised too the first time i did that!!!!! well, the only time i did that,, and i was doing it alone, so i didnt stick to it long,,,, but im ready now,,, and i used to use 2 big cans of tomatoe juice haha
  • laurentapia
    laurentapia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have it at home waiting to be used!!! Thinking about doing it first thing in the morning to start my day off right!!! (also i will be the only person up, which is pure joy when you have a toddler!)
  • Aclemens21
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Im in! Just bought Ripped in 30 last Monday and would like to have the accountability of doing with others.

Took my starting measurements and some before pictures... I HOPE I see some changes in 30!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    im getting soooo pumped and prepared for this!!!!!!
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi im in,
    Finished the shred on friday and am ready for something new
  • sherriajones
    sherriajones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need something to kick my butt back in gear after taking a break from exercising after vacation, family visits and etc. I also will be starting a 30 day challenge for hot yoga 11/7/11 so this should get me in gear for that also!!