Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

tim tebow

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    I am a Greenbay fan.

However, I am also a Tebow fan for all the wrong reasons. Reasons that would make Mr. Tebow blush and probably pray for me.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    I don't know anything about him. All that I gathered from someone who asked this on her wall was that "He's hot, he's a virgin, he's uber religious, he's an ok quarterback, and he keeps winning and winning! And he prays.". Independently from what I previously quoted, he sounds like a good role model for kids.

If you want your kids to sound like 7-year olds on laughing gas when they are adults, then, I guess he is a good role model.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    he's a cutie! :blushing:

I agree. Plus I don't get the hate for the kid. People complain constantly about the poor role models in pro sports, and the "thugs" and the people getting in trouble, then when I geniuenly good guy, a proven winner, who keeps his nose clean, comes along people rip him apart. It seems like for as much as we complain about the thug mentality, in reality we and the media prefer it.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    I really don't care if my football players are nice guys. I'm a nice guy. Doesn't mean I should be playing pro football.

Ben Roethlisberger is an absolute jerk and a misogynist. And that's being kind. Every one in this city has a story about Ben being a jerk, including me. But he's a great QB. I love seeing him play. That's his job and I support him because he's great at it.

Right on ! Agree. Dislike Tebow !
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    If he can go in and beat the Pats then Im a Tebow believer..If not , then not so sure
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I'm a Steelers fan if you couldn't tell). I can't stand TeBLOW.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    are you a fan or no?

hubby has been watching some documentaries on him lately. he seems like a nice young man, but i think quinn would be a better choice to start. do you think heart and high energy is better than aim and fundamentals?

He's winning games ... I think that's what matters.
  • Ughhh I'm so tired of the Teboe train! First, I really don't think he can throw THAT well. He does have a good running game, but that's beside the point. Second, I have no problem with religion and showing your faith, but he is in your face about it, and its way too much for me to handle. God this God that... like I said I'm not against the belief, so please no responses on freedom of religion! There, ive said my Tebow piece. I feel so much better getting that off of my chest!
  • Fan
  • karematt
    karematt Posts: 25 Member
    anybody remember when Georgia beat Florida and team Tebow cried?? lol
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    GO PATS! Enough said! :wink: it should be a good game. I don't mine Tebow, not a bad role model for the kids for a change.
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    He is a good guy, and, from what I can see, he is a devout Christian, so, from my perspective, a father will four sons, he is a good role model. Much better than Ben R. and his obvious character flaws. Also, football is as much entertainment as it is sports. It employs lots of non-sports related people, and Tebow brings lots of people who would not normally follow football to watch his succcesses and failures. From a strictly business perspective, Tebow rocks!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Eh.

I'm not a HUGE fan of Tebow and that dates back to his UF days. I'm an LSU fan so we were all VERY glad when he graduated! :laugh:

However, though, now that he has no bearing on my college team, I like him.

I respect the hell out of him, too. Look at how many people he has berating him for his whole religious stance, but have you once seen him back down to make other people happy or like him more?

Absolutely not. Mad respect for a guy that stands up for what he believes in. Tebow included.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I hope he chokes.
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Still too early to tell. If he can make great plays and take good hits like BIG BEN, then I'll believe. Win or lose STEELERS all they way. Love my BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    I think he looks like a total Doll MR TEBOW does.. But GEESH, I just wish sometimes he would just throw the ball.. Its like homeboys waiting for permission sometimes! lol..

But we are BRONCOS FANS... Hense my new pic of my daughter in her Broncos Spirit for school today, which will be taken down if they loose the play offs.. I hope not Sat night! lol

Hugs
    Michele
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    def a fan. ive met tim a couple of times while he was at UF, and he has the heart and drive to go a long ways.... he is a really nice guy!!! he visits my nephew in the hospital whenever he played w the gators so for that i love him!!! GO TEBOW!!!
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Tom Brady isn't a super gifted QB. He plays behind one of the best NFL lines and has amazing talent surrounding him. Example.. Matt Cassell look what he did behind the Patriots O-Line...then he came to KC. The team surrounding the QB is just as important if not more important then the QB's talents himself.

I am not a Patriots fan and hate Belichick but this just hurts my head. Patriots oline is mediocre at best, the only legitimate offensive weapon they have is Gronkowski and their defense doesn't help them out at all. I believe they had to come back in 8 games from double digit deficits.

Matt Cassell didnt even make the playoffs when he was starting for the patriots....Brady has 3 rings.
  • GO PATRIOTS!!!!! Tom Brady is a much better QB:smile:

brady_tebow1-1.jpg
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I don't know anything about him. All that I gathered from someone who asked this on her wall was that "He's hot, he's a virgin, he's uber religious, he's an ok quarterback, and he keeps winning and winning! And he prays.". Independently from what I previously quoted, he sounds like a good role model for kids.

If you want your kids to sound like 7-year olds on laughing gas when they are adults, then, I guess he is a good role model.

Who said anything about my kid? I meant kids in general, seeing that a lot of them are influenced by sh#t people like Lil' Wayne and the Jersey Shore cast, Tim Tebow seems to be more of a positive influence. How true that is (Tim Tebow being a positive influence), who knows. That being said what you may think is a positive influence will greatly differ from what the next poster believes.