Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Last Word.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I did scroll on down so the pic would not be showing because I'm at work and wouldn't want anyone to see the pic and get the wrong idea about what I'm looking at because everyone at work knows I'm a Christian.

Also I just want to say that I have never reported anyone for their pics even though I'm very conservative. That being said, reporting does happen by conservatives and not so conservatives alike. I've even been reported. So people need to keep that in mind when they start pointing fingers (so to speak) at people who report others. It's not just the conservatives who do it.
    I think it is a witch hunt.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    And just FYI. .. I have a business to run, school full-time and a special needs child. . . so do I follow your profile pictures and things around. .getting friendly with the report function, I think not! I am far far too busy.

Just thought I needed to put that out there since the accusations fly and there have been some less that kind comments at times. . That being said. . I think that it is our uniquness that makes life interesting. . I hope that everyone can just put differences aside and be friends. . we are all here to lend each other support. . .have a few laughs. . share about our families and things. .

Each and every one of you is a rockstar. . and are kickin tail every day. . wish you all the best. .

:heart: Jade
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    Anybody following the UEFA Champions League?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    And just FYI. .. I have a business to run, school full-time and a special needs child. . . so do I follow your profile pictures and things around. .getting friendly with the report function, I think not! I am far far too busy.

Just thought I needed to put that out there since the accusations fly and there have been some less that kind comments at times. . That being said. . I think that it is our uniquness that makes life interesting. . I hope that everyone can just put differences aside and be friends. . we are all here to lend each other support. . .have a few laughs. . share about our families and things. .

Each and every one of you is a rockstar. . and are kickin tail every day. . wish you all the best. .

Jade you still didnt answer my question,do you have a problem with your daughter seeing the ads since they are pretty much the same?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I've watched several of the matches. I watched Barca yesterday at the gym while I was running on the treadmill.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    "banana hammocks" Ha.

I must say. . this made me giggle as well~:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to repeat myself again, but here's the abbreviated version of my opinion.

If you want contol, start your own site. Otherwise, stay and deal with it, or deactivate and don't deal with it.

• FearAnLoathing
    Options
    if i got an ad like that on my sidebar, i'd close the window and reopen it so something else popped up. you don't really have that option with profile pics (although i've never reported one, there are some that make me uncomfortable). my ads are for things like organic dog food, ivory soap, colorado athletic club, and ann taylor loft.

Thank you for answering my question,thats all I really wanted to know lol
    My ads are normally the one I posted,and relgious ones oddly enough ,and cars lol
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else feel like we have been beating a dead horse here?

Thats was not the intent of my OP
    Oh, I know. I don't blame you at all.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of your cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress

So... as a male... it's still ok for me to post shirtless photos... but a female can't even post a bikini shot??? Just saying...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Jade you still didnt answer my question,do you have a problem with your daughter seeing the ads since they are pretty much the same?

Yes. . if they are risque yes dear I keep those out of her view as well. . Like I said there are things on tv and the computer which cause me to be extremely careful. . . .It is really hard to screen things. . but I do.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    I've watched several of the matches. I watched Barca yesterday at the gym while I was running on the treadmill.

I was watching it as well. They are amazing. I was surprised that the score was not more lopsided. I don't know how anyone can measure up against FC Barcelona.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Personally, I get a kick out of the eDiets For Men ads with closeup shots of a hot chick in a bikini. Get awesome results! Like... boobies!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Yes. . if they are risque yes dear I keep those out of her view as well. . Like I said there are things on tv and the computer which cause me to be extremely careful. . . .It is really hard to screen things. . but I do.

Thanks thats all I really wanted to know,my op was not to try to poin pictures at people it was a general curiousty about the ads and such
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I was watching it as well. They are amazing. I was surprised that the score was not more lopsided. I don't know how anyone can measure up against FC Barcelona.

Yeah, Barca are a quality side. Did anyone watch the Chelsea match though? Now that was a massacre...

Good to see Torres fighting back after his recent trouble. Is he worth £50m though? Nah.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Personally, I get a kick out of the eDiets For Men ads with closeup shots of a hot chick in a bikini. Get awesome results! Like... boobies!

I was just thinking that lol
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Thanks thats all I really wanted to know,my op was not to try to poin pictures at people it was a general curiousty about the ads and such

Oh I know. .you're awesome. . much love! As you know you are one of my favorite people on this site. . and never fail to entertain me and make me smile~
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

*snicker* I like the thread yesterday with the men in heels. . lol
  • TheRoadDog
    Options

Yeah, Barca are a quality side. Did anyone watch the Chelsea match though? Now that was a massacre...

Good to see Torres fighting back after his recent trouble. Is he worth £50m though? Nah.

Saw the hightlights. Nope, Torres is not worth the money. Frankly, though, I don't think any sports star is worth that kind of money.