77 lbs lost since Feb 2011!

Options
runamym
runamym Posts: 83 Member
I started my journey on Valentine's Day 2011 because I made the commitment to finally love myself enough to take care of myself and put health at the top of my priorities. I'm a better wife and mom for it!
My ultimate goal is 135 so I'm not quite done yet. Well, this is a lifestyle change and I'm committed to live my life like this forever and I love it!
So on Feb. 14, 2011, I weighed in at 227 -- size 20, XXL. Now, I'm down to 150 lbs, size 10, Medium.
My workout weapon of choice is the Turbo Fire DVD series. I did 20 wks of that and I'm almost done with another 12 wks of Round 2. LOVE Chalene Johnson and Turbo Fire! So motivational and extremely uplifting for me! Great workout - tons of calories burned!
Eating wise... I cut out a lot of carbs. Only had light wheat bread or a light wheat tortilla (ONE) w/dinner. Mostly ate lean proteins (started at 6 oz, went down to 4 oz.) of chicken, fish and turkey. Ate 2 eggs for breakfast or a protein shake. Ate lots of fruits and veggies - steamed, baked or grilled. No cheese, no dairy really. If I have cereal, I have unsweetened almond milk with it (1/2 cup).
Anyway, Here are my before/after pics....
IMG_6412-2-1.jpg

Replies

• Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    GREAT work!!

I love Chalene Johnson as well!! Doing Turbo Jam for now, but in the new year I'm going to switch it up with Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire, I can't wait!!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You go girl... amazing...
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    OMG!!! BeautifuL!! What is Turbo Fire?? Sounds fun, but is it intense?? You look great and thanks for the tips!!!
  • natika33
    natika33 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're doing great and you look fantastic! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! :bigsmile: you look amazing! Congrats on your journey
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow girl that's what you call dedication ! :)
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Great job!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! :)
  • promgirl2013
    Options
    Jeez, all I can say is WOW!!!! Soooo super inspirational!! :) Please add me! You are a total beast!! XD
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, simply radiant!!!!
  • oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration to us ALL. That is ABSOLUTELY amazing, and exactly what I needed to keep going on my own journey. AMAZING JOB!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love Turbo Fire - fun, intense, and it really works. Chalene is my role model <3:) Keep it up girl! GO GET IT!!!
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    u look great!! awesome job :) I also love Chalene... i have her set of turbo Jam they are great :) Keep up the great work u r almost to ur goal... :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Total awesomeness - great job, and you look fabulous!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment!
  • Jimboj27
    Jimboj27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look so beautiful and your such an inspiration! thank you for sharing this! and all the best on your continued journey am sure you got this!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good Job!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!! I am getting up in the morning to do the first round of TurboFire. I am so excited now seeing your amazing results.

Amazing job!!!!! :drinker:

~Michelle
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing! Well done :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!