77 lbs lost since Feb 2011!

Options

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I started my journey on Valentine's Day 2011 because I made the commitment to finally love myself enough to take care of myself and put health at the top of my priorities. I'm a better wife and mom for it!
    My ultimate goal is 135 so I'm not quite done yet. Well, this is a lifestyle change and I'm committed to live my life like this forever and I love it!
    So on Feb. 14, 2011, I weighed in at 227 -- size 20, XXL. Now, I'm down to 150 lbs, size 10, Medium.
    My workout weapon of choice is the Turbo Fire DVD series. I did 20 wks of that and I'm almost done with another 12 wks of Round 2. LOVE Chalene Johnson and Turbo Fire! So motivational and extremely uplifting for me! Great workout - tons of calories burned!
    Eating wise... I cut out a lot of carbs. Only had light wheat bread or a light wheat tortilla (ONE) w/dinner. Mostly ate lean proteins (started at 6 oz, went down to 4 oz.) of chicken, fish and turkey. Ate 2 eggs for breakfast or a protein shake. Ate lots of fruits and veggies - steamed, baked or grilled. No cheese, no dairy really. If I have cereal, I have unsweetened almond milk with it (1/2 cup).
    Anyway, Here are my before/after pics....
    IMG_6412-2-1.jpg

u freaking rock ... u have no idea how good it is to see someone achieve their goals.....
  • microcutz
    Options
    Wow that is such a huge difference in a short space of time, well done! Seriously!
  • Wow...you look amazing. Well done!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AWESOME!
  • missmintt
    Options
    Fantastic, this is great inspiration for me to see, as I am just starting at 225, and wanting to reach 154ish. I am very happy for you :-)

11658458.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • peter821
    peter821 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are the biggest winner! :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look FABULOUS!!!!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!:smokin:
  • javajunkee
    Options
    I am TOTALLY inspired by you!!!! You are awesome and it's wonderful to see you transform. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! The difference is stunning. Seriously!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! You look amazing! Your story is very inspiring to me. Thank you for posting!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that is all that I can say, WOWOWOOWOWOW!!!

Amazing transformation!!! :)
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    everyone one else has said it and now I'm going to.... you look amazing! congratulations! keep up the good work. there is no way that you will not reach your ultimate goal!
  • skinnyramona
    skinnyramona Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration! you look so great! way to go!
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic!! I found my inspiration for today :) thank you and congrats!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My sister! You sound like me almost exactly, except I'm still in the Induction Phase One of Atkins, so no tortillas yet. I am on my way, but still early in the journey. Started at 220 (size 20) and am heading for 150 (my baby goal) and hopefully 135 before summer. Thanks so much for sharing your encouraging testimony! It really does help to see others in similar circumstances making their goals happen, esp when I'm using the same road map that got you there. God Bless and I would love to friend. :)
  • BrittaneyHG
    BrittaneyHG Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    :D
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! You are an ALL STAR!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW! thx for sharing you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Not only have you lost weight, but you look toned and healthy! Congrats on all your hard work and success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!