support group for losing those last 10 lbs.

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• shellbell525
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've got 10-15 more to loose, and I've been stuck for the past month. Granted my eating habits have gone haywire and I've been increasingly lazy lately. winter has a way of sabotaging my morning work outs when it's so dark, i just want to stay in my nice warm bed. I have a time frame to loose the weight and I have to get back on track ASAP. I hope these last lbs come off soon, the fast they come off the more motiviation it is to keep going.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    subscribing

to lurk
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I haven't updated in a couple of weeks...just busy! I did lose a couple of pounds...yippee!!!! Happy early Thanksgiving!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread. Is there a group? I'd like to join. I will go put my stats in the google spreadsheet. I need to lose 6 to 8 more lbs. I am 5'4" large frame and I weigh on a low day 141..some days 143. I hate those fluctuations LOL. I want to way 135. So close but takes so long! LOL. Not giving up.

Good luck everyone.

Nichole
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread. Is there a group? I'd like to join. I will go put my stats in the google spreadsheet. I need to lose 6 to 8 more lbs. I am 5'4" large frame and I weigh on a low day 141..some days 143. I hate those fluctuations LOL. I want to way 135. So close but takes so long! LOL. Not giving up.

Good luck everyone.

Nichole

There is a group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/812-last-10-lbs