Finally, after 6 months & 37 lbs, I'm ready to share!

Options

Replies

• hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVE GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT !!!

and thanks a million for SAYING IT ONCE AGAIN
    "No fancy diet, no pills. Just dedication, motivation, hard work and willpower. I didn’t see results right away, but I kept working out and learning how to eat better.

again people there is no quick fix you have got to put in THE WORK to get results, so stop your whining and just do it, and yes your going to have to sweat,it will never happen overnight and there will be pain but it is doable.
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should be so proud of what you accomplished. You look beautiful! :smile:
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Love your story and how one great DVD workout 30DS and some healthy competition with your sis, led to long term change! You look great!
  • TokiDokiGirl12
    TokiDokiGirl12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are amazing girl! What an awesome accoplishment! Truly inspiring to get me down to my goal weight! :tongue:
  • gentletouch72
    Options
    What an inspiration u are! :flowerforyou:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures!
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    You look fantastic. You look years younger too! It's amazing what losing weight can do for your overall appearance. And you definitely do NOT look like you have had 3 kids.
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You look fantastic and are such an inspiration to us all!! I had the same feeling where I was accepting the weight I was at but secretly hating myself for it at the same time. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't alone :) GREAT JOB!!!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You look years younger too! It's amazing what losing weight can do for your overall appearance. And you definitely do NOT look like you have had 3 kids.

Thanks so much, and to everyone for the kind words. The kiddos don't look like me, but I was there for every single one. Lol! But it's taking a while to lose the belly fat, which is my next adventure. Losing the weight really does help with the aging process, thank goodness! I've been athletic since before kids, but truly right now I am in the best shape of my life.
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVE GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT !!!

and thanks a million for SAYING IT ONCE AGAIN
    "No fancy diet, no pills. Just dedication, motivation, hard work and willpower. I didn’t see results right away, but I kept working out and learning how to eat better.

again people there is no quick fix you have got to put in THE WORK to get results, so stop your whining and just do it, and yes your going to have to sweat,it will never happen overnight and there will be pain but it is doable.

AMEN!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Great job! I love your attitude. Thanks for sharing your story. I can relate quite a bit.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing, you look amazing :)
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    You look amazing! :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story and amazing results. Your arms are incredible! So is the rest of you, but your lean, toned arms really leap out!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your journey! you look amazing. we started at similar points and i know this is really just the beginning of my journey. you are an inspiration i can relate to-congrats and don't stop going!! :drinker:
  • boog_hudson
    boog_hudson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As a 5'2 woman starting at 170 your story is very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing. You look amazing!!!!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    WOW -- you look AWESOME --- thanks for sharing your story, truly an inspiration !!
    I sent you a friend request, I need all the support I can get to lose my next 20 pounds !!

10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    You look fantastic! I've been wondering about the 30 Day Shred, but I do TurboFire which is probably just intense, if not more. Jillian is wonderful, she certainly can get anyone to work out and lose weight! :-)

Keep it up! You look fab!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats!.. You look fantastic!..WTG!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. This made me feel motivated to hang in there until I can get to my end goal. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!