Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Options
Starting monday 10/24/11-

If anyone would like to join me please feel free!

Replies

• angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I really have to get that dvd......i really want to try it! :smile:
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I started it on Thursday , am doing day 3 today and everything on my body is sore , it looks so easy and basic but does get you sweating and hurting!!!

Good Luck !!!
  • JMSCOUCH2KENNY
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred about a week ago and I can definitely tell a difference in that everything is toning up. It is a great workout - combining cardio, strength training and abs. Good luck - keep pressing PLAY!!
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    I will definitely join you in the 30 day shred. I started it last week, but then didn't get a chance to work it these last 3 days. I really felt good being able to complete level one, although I must admit I have cussed Jillian out a couple of times. :) This should be fun to have someone else to be accountable to.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD from the library so will be giving it a shot on Monday. I have it for 2 weeks. If I like it, I will buy it. Will check back Monday and see how everyone did.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Okay girls...you ready to start shredding tomorrow???
  • eab12191
    eab12191 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just finished this a few weeks ago!
  • stefa777
    stefa777 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
    Just did this a few weeks ago, I would love to do it again. However because I have an injury to my foot and hip I will try my best to do this everyday!

Are you planning on taking measurements, I gained on the last shred but lost inches!!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started this yesterday but am re starting tomorrow cause I had a really bad day today. :) Lets do this !
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Sure why not, lets post measurements. This is the first challenge thing I've done, so I'm not sure on how it all works :)

Mine-
    chest- 34
    waist- 33
    hips-39
    thigh-20

I am sooooo ready for this!!!

Here's the list i have so far...

Tammylyn117
    Cangi1
    stefa777
    krystalgwen
    MrsFusion

Here's the logo

http://quiltingmommy.eaph3.com/share/WeightLoss/30DS1.jpg
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!:bigsmile:
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in.
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    i would love to join too :)
    i will weight myself tomorrow morning ^_^
    good luck ladies!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The logo is awesome im so pumped along with doing the 30 day shred im also following the 17 day diet great combination cant wait to see my results :)
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Yeah, more shredders!!! I will update the logo in the morning :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread and I started today!!! Got room for one more? ;)
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Sure Alicia, I'm working on the logo now :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck :happy: I'm on my 2nd round(level 1 day 3) and if you stick with it youll see amazin results! 1st time around the lost 6lbs and a TON of inches..didnt take measurments but by the before and after pics everyone said i look like a completely different person!! used to have a "pooch" from my 3 lovely kids and now a FLAT stomach :bigsmile:
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck :happy: I'm on my 2nd round(level 1 day 3) and if you stick with it youll see amazin results! 1st time around the lost 6lbs and a TON of inches..didnt take measurments but by the before and after pics everyone said i look like a completely different person!! used to have a "pooch" from my 3 lovely kids and now a FLAT stomach :bigsmile:

Awesome! I had 2 c-sections...so I have a pooch too...YUCK!!! I want it gone! Thanks for your support! :happy: