Starting 30 Day Shred on Monday...10/24/11

Options

Replies

• before20
    Options
    I just saw this and want to get in on a challenge in time for Thanksgiving. :smile: Since I've been back at college I've lost a little more weight, but at not nearly the rate at which I had been losing over the summer :grumble: Add me! I just finished day 1, and heres to getting back on track with my goals! :drinker:
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I will accept more shredders until 10pm(central) tonight. Please list your start weight, chest, waist, hips, thigh, tricep measurements as soon as possible. I have a spreadsheet started.

I thank you all for your support!!!

Now lets get SHREDDING! :happy:
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I just saw this and want to get in on a challenge in time for Thanksgiving. :smile: Since I've been back at college I've lost a little more weight, but at not nearly the rate at which I had been losing over the summer :grumble: Add me! I just finished day 1, and heres to getting back on track with my goals! :drinker:

I will get you added...I'm getting off here so I can go do my shred!
  • KFerretti78
    Options
    Ok, here are all of my measurements to get started...

SW: 209.4
    Hips: 43.5
    Waist: 39
    Chest: 43
    Triceps: 13
    Thigh: 28.5
    GW: 175
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Would love to join if there's still room. Need something to get me back in the routine again! The DVD is ready and waiting!! : )

Neck: 14.75

I will get you added :)
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Ok, here are all of my measurements to get started...

Chest: 43
    Triceps: 13
    Thigh: 28.5

Okay, got it :) I will get you added!
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

I won't receive the actual DVD until Thursday from Amazon. But when I ordered it said I get it for free on Amazon instant video. :D

I am going to try to do it today using the instant DVD on my computer. Hmmm need to figure out how to connect my computer to my tv. Hopefully its a simple thing like a usb cord.

Sure, I will get you added :)
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey i promised you my measurememts when i found the book so here they are

weight : 184
    Bust: 39 1/2
    Waist: 44
    Hips: 49 1/2
    R thigh: 29
    L thigh: 28 3/4

Cant wait to start seeing the change im getting up to do my 30 day shred for today read soon :)
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Real**
  • lisa1686
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. I just bought 30 Day Shred last night. I started this morning - did L1D1, and my arms and legs were both trembling at times during the workout. :smile: Must be working those muscles that never get worked.

Here are my starting measurements:
    CW - 183.2
    Waist - 41
    Chest - 44
    Hips - 50
    Neck - 14
    Arm - 16
    Leg - 26
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I will Join as well!!!! I have tried it but for one reason or another havent finished it. I was going to start it today so this is perfect! Feel free to add me and just let me know you are from the 30DS group starting 10/24/2011!!! THANKS.. I have all my measurements except my arm meassurements. I wont be able to get that one until later tonight!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I couldn't add tha Tag to my signature! :( I copied the link and took off the spaces but nothing!
    Here are my measurements as well:
    Wt: 147.6lbs
    Chest: 38
    Waist (where it curves): 30.5
    Waist (around belly button): 37.5
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 23
    I am missing thearm measurements!
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I will get all you new ones added later today. I think we need a name...any suggestions?
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i'm also starting 30 day shred today! bought the dvd last night and will be taking "before" pics and measurements after work.
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...Look at all of the shredders! Level 1, Day 1 is complete. I have a feeling I'm going to be on level 1 for awhile. Man, I'm out of shape, and definitely feeling it right now.

Here are my starting measurements:

Chest: 42"
    Waist: 39"
    Hips: 49"
    thigh: 29"

Is this all we needed for our measurements? Let me know if you need more. Thanks MrsFusion for organizing this! Let me know when the graphic is done and I'll be sure to add it to my signature. Thanks again!
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    Yah, I'm so excited we have so many!!!

I'm having issues with the logo/tag...it's not working for some reason? I'm gonna try photobucket...
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I really have to get that dvd......i really want to try it! :smile:

You want me to add you? Not sure how I missed you...sorry!
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I really have to get that dvd......i really want to try it! :smile:

You want me to add you? Not sure how I missed you...sorry!
  • MrsFusion
    Options
    I think MFP is having issues today! The app for my phone isn't working either!

Here's the code for the new logo-

[ img ] http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/MrsFusion/30DS1.jpg [ / img ] remove the spaces.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Bought the DVD a few weeks ago and have been putting it off...so here I go!